Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 01-29-2007, 08:22 AM
Banned
Devil has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to Devil Send a message via MSN to Devil
The fact that he told you he really doesn't care about any of your advice, one post to this guy was enough, and he has mentioned this.

It was your repeated attempts of talking crap to him that I find hilarious that you'd waste your time. Alot of people knew this server was going to go down the crapper because times change konidias.
Old 01-29-2007, 09:05 AM
Old Bee
konidias will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to konidias
Gee, I'm sorry for trying to help the guy out because I think he's going to make mistakes that he could avoid.

Get off my case already. Most of my posts have been directed to you anyway... Because it's apparent you need to constantly get people to acknowledge you by trying to get under their skin.

I find it hilarious that you spend so much time on these forums when you seem to hate the staff, the players, the forums, and everything about Graal.

If you hated health food would you sit around a health food store all day saying "man I hate this crap". Why don't you go play some game or join some community that you don't hate?

Also, just so you know... I type about as fast as I speak. So typing up these posts is not exactly putting in a lot of effort or wasting a lot of time.

Put this image in your sig if you support Bomy Island! (g2k1 revision)
play bomberman while you wait!

Old 01-29-2007, 10:54 AM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Quote:
Originally Posted by konidias View Post
Gee, I'm sorry for trying to help the guy out because I think he's going to make mistakes that he could avoid.

Get off my case already. Most of my posts have been directed to you anyway... Because it's apparent you need to constantly get people to acknowledge you by trying to get under their skin.

I find it hilarious that you spend so much time on these forums when you seem to hate the staff, the players, the forums, and everything about Graal.

If you hated health food would you sit around a health food store all day saying "man I hate this crap". Why don't you go play some game or join some community that you don't hate?

Also, just so you know... I type about as fast as I speak. So typing up these posts is not exactly putting in a lot of effort or wasting a lot of time.
*high fives* You go girl!

And Crow/Angelu, WHY .. DID .. YOU .. STOP .. WITH .. THE .. SERVER?

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 01-29-2007, 01:52 PM
Banned
Devil has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to Devil Send a message via MSN to Devil
Quote:

I spend alot of time on the computer during the day, or at home, while at work. I have a project outside of selling houses and dealing with that **** where I would have to use the computer, I take a couple of minutes out of my time for a break from other crap to come post on here. It's not like I wake up, and post all day in my time zone.

Anyway, I'll bury this crap. Point taken.
Old 01-29-2007, 03:13 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Wow flame thread. I love flame threads. I cant tell you why exactly Ziro, I'm sorry.
So konidias, if you dont want to hear a "I dont care", why do you still post in this thread? What do you want to here? That we will give away the graphics or something else of the Server? We wont.

Edit: Btw, theres no language gap, I'm just too lazy to read so much text, I'm sorry for this @ that point :P
Old 01-29-2007, 09:16 PM
Old Bee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
What do you want to here? That we will give away the graphics or something else of the Server? We wont.
Wow, you just don't get it. Nevermind.

All I was trying to do was get my advice in your head where you could accept it and say "thanks for the advice" regardless of whether or not you'll use it, but it's clear to see that there is this enormous brick wall in the way.

There's no reason to bother now though, it's apparent that you know what's best and that you never need advice.

Old 01-29-2007, 10:02 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Wow, you just don't get it. Nevermind.

All I was trying to do was get my advice in your head where you could accept it and say "thanks for the advice" regardless of whether or not you'll use it, but it's clear to see that there is this enormous brick wall in the way.

There's no reason to bother now though, it's apparent that you know what's best and that you never need advice.
I dont need your advice.
Old 01-29-2007, 10:05 PM
Banned
Chandler will become famous soon enough
Quote:
I dont need your advice.
That's blatantly rude!
Always take advice, choose to use it or not-- I don't care; just don't choose to not accept it.
Old 01-29-2007, 10:19 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chandler View Post
That's blatantly rude!
Always take advice, choose to use it or not-- I don't care; just don't choose to not accept it.
If you like this answer better...
I dont need your advice @ konidias.
Happy now?-_-

Ninja Edit: Mkay konidias, I just read all your replys again, slowly.
I said I dont care what you are telling my, whats wrong with that. You asked me why I quit and started working on another project. Why not finish Esteria first? Oh of course...hey, btw, my mother is dying right now, but I have to finish this video game first!
Are you dumb?
You also gave me "advice" by saying I should stay with Graal because here I got the tools I need. How could you know I only got them at Graal? You dont even know how many out there would help me with Esteria offline. I also got the experience to code my own stuff if I need it. Not only Stefan can do such things.

True, you didnt say I was a bad manager, but you said I would be stubborn. Why? I kinda think you are.

And then, I was kind of surprised of this, theres no damn advice in your posts. So wheres your advice? You told me you saw it coming and also told me I would waste a year until I know I dont have the experience to make my own offline project.
Where is your damn advice?
Theres no ****in advice, you just said that I am doing the wrong thing, and didnt even tell me the exact reasons for it. Hey, cool advice, someone I dont even know irl should know whats right and whats not, I will continue Esteria as a Graal server...
Old 01-29-2007, 10:21 PM
Banned
Chandler will become famous soon enough
Quote:
If you like this answer better...
I dont need your advice @ konidias.
Happy now?-_-
No, that's not acceptable at all. You'll learn that in life, it's a virtue to listen to another person. It's been a pleasure.
Old 01-30-2007, 12:51 AM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Crow, if its partially because lack of staff you know I offered to script for you guys.. And sorry to hear about your mom.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 01-30-2007, 02:19 AM
Old Bee
Quote:
And then, I was kind of surprised of this, theres no damn advice in your posts. So wheres your advice? You told me you saw it coming and also told me I would waste a year until I know I dont have the experience to make my own offline project.
Where is your damn advice?
Theres no ****in advice, you just said that I am doing the wrong thing, and didnt even tell me the exact reasons for it. Hey, cool advice, someone I dont even know irl should know whats right and whats not, I will continue Esteria as a Graal server...
I advised you that giving up on a playerworld with so much progress made already is a bad idea just to start another big project. That's advice. I know... it's a shocker.

What does not having to know me IRL have to do with anything? So you never take advice from people you don't know IRL? So I guess when you read rules or advice in books, you don't pay any attention to them because you've never personally met the authors... That makes a lot of sense. That's a poor excuse for not wanting to accept my advice.

Notice I said accept, not use. Huge difference.

Old 01-30-2007, 03:56 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXziroXx View Post
Crow, if its partially because lack of staff you know I offered to script for you guys.. And sorry to hear about your mom.
The part with my mum was an example, and no its not because of the lack of staff, we could have finished the server.

Konidias, fine. I accept your advice, I understand what you mean, but why are you even posting this? I wont get back into this project for the next few months, doesnt matter what you are telling me. Theres another project with a higher priority, as I already told you. We probably will finish or atleast try to finish this project, but most likely it wont be Graal based anymore.
Old 05-13-2007, 09:35 PM
Kingdoms Management
NicoX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to NicoX Send a message via MSN to NicoX
Hello everybody,
I am back now.

I just read that thread and saw the progress on Esteria
It looks really great
Shakram and Crow did a great job when I was inactive

But yeah Esteria is down because we have no active Staff on it to help out.
So if we have had more Staff with enough experience we could finish the Server.... Well I decided to start the Server again if I will find more "active!" Staff to work on Esteria so we can get more progress on it and finish this Project.
The Server has great Levels and Graphics but yeah we lack on NPCs and a complete system so we just need help and ppl who are willing to work there fulltime.

If you are interested just PM me on use AIM
NicoXGraal

Thanks to all of you and thanks to your critism, too.

Nico
(Owner of Esteria)

-Nico
(GK Management)

Clash: Nico, I'm going to give you an example of good management.
Clash: One of my staff removed my RC and banned me.
Clash: I didn't ban or remove their RC after I got another one to fix me.
Clash: Do you know why?
Björn: Because you IP banned him ?

Stefan logged on.
(npcserver) has reset the attributes of Stefan
*Stefan: ah my client crashed

Old 05-13-2007, 09:37 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Thanx for the compliment :P I will be active again w00t.