Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Zone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-19-2007, 12:48 AM
Someone, maybe
Nefir is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Wannabe Xanadus?

Recently it seems there is a huge amount of people saying themselves being a Xanadu (I am not one myself) and their kills are like 500 higher than their deaths and even some got deaths higher than kills and because they added the Xanadu name after their nick they give themselves a high level of superiority (spelling?). Some noobs were trying to say they were indeed Xanadu members and they could own me anytime but their stats suck. Is there someone giving them Xanadu title freely or they just add it like this to "showoff"?
Old 11-19-2007, 01:40 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
I wonder if they know Xanadu is actually a place. "Hi, I'm PoJo Las Vegas"
Old 11-19-2007, 03:25 AM
Banned
Knight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Knight
Sadly there isn't a way from stopping someone from faking a tag unless it is a staff tag. Faking a tag is pretty pointless unless they are trying to anger the real Xanadus; the real Xanadus know they aren't real and everyone else really doesn't care because they most likely cannot fight. You should know though that stats don't make a difference as people have many accounts. Sorry and yeah that is pretty lame stuff. I saw someone faking Xanadu and they were clicking with a Chaingun.
Old 11-19-2007, 04:22 AM
Exiled to the Forums
quintin1992 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight View Post
Sadly there isn't a way from stopping someone from faking a tag unless it is a staff tag. Faking a tag is pretty pointless unless they are trying to anger the real Xanadus; the real Xanadus know they aren't real and everyone else really doesn't care because they most likely cannot fight. You should know though that stats don't make a difference as people have many accounts. Sorry and yeah that is pretty lame stuff. I saw someone faking Xanadu and they were clicking with a Chaingun.
This is why guilds are made. So the REAL guys can go on tag to show who they really are. Its one of the reasons i made (Were-Panda)

The Orange Box-vs-Zone Gold Box You Decide!
Things Deh Panda Heard
"Meh" -Saph
Taken out by request It was true though!!!
"Puppyyyyyy Power!!!" -Puppy (not really, but i wish he would)
"I've never had as much fun as when I saw Ben Stiller throw a kid off a bridge" -PandaQ
Enemies
Ben Stiller (He killed a panda, then wore it's head)
Az (He knows why, I know why, but we both forgot.)

Deh bestest Were Pandas ever! (I think)
* Puppy * SuperCornGuy * Knighmare1 * Minomato * Drift * Leoxx * Icy * CrimsonDragon * Mutantzombies * tracker180 * Gecko *
Old 11-19-2007, 04:31 AM
Desear
UnknownMasterMind is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by quintin1992 View Post
This is why guilds are made. So the REAL guys can go on tag to show who they really are. Its one of the reasons i made (Were-Panda)
Not going to go into great detial of why, but the Guild is totally different from, "Xanadu". The guild is well... a guild, and are the Malorian Players. "Xanadu" in the name, is the family, the Zonian Xanadus.

Also, if you want to know who is real,(Hint:Check Typhoon's Sig)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterMastermind's Signature
Much love to all of the Xanadu's; Pip, BrAwLeR, Huwajux, Jo, KDS, RayP2P, Kenjaro, TripleE, Rykuz, Stoned4Life, juice188, Albi5erind, Tenchry_P2P, ryohazuki90, littlec, Snoro, MajinDragon, Allen, Spanishmafia1643, zwill, Wolfey, HitmanJ2XX, and UnknownMastermind.
Also, this thread is kinda SPAM, it does have to deal with Zone but on a different level.
Old 11-19-2007, 06:33 AM
Mime Faced
Geonosis_Phoenix is on a distinguished road
ooo who care anything of the Xanadu anyhow lol its a group of players that played back when the game was first made and plp were getting to know 1 another and its just thier group showing the amount of time they worked on the game and how much they injoined the old zone..... what do i know i started after the big boom lol but yea i personly can pown whne i get in ym groove lol

"Shouts Out to all the Original Players of ZONE v4"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim Jon El View Post
I love the dropping of the Bombs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
"Shouts Out to all the Original Players of ZONE v4".
Old 11-19-2007, 07:05 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Download Firefox, it has a built in spell checker that not only makes you look smart, but it lowers chances of our eyes bursting into flames when attempting to read your posts
Old 11-19-2007, 07:10 AM
Wedge has 7 Rep Points :D
Tracker180 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnknownMasterMind View Post
Not going to go into great detial of why, but the Guild is totally different from, "Xanadu". The guild is well... a guild, and are the Malorian Players. "Xanadu" in the name, is the family, the Zonian Xanadus.

Also, if you want to know who is real,(Hint:Check Typhoon's Sig)

Also, this thread is kinda SPAM, it does have to deal with Zone but on a different level.
I wish it came with subtitles so I knew who these accounts were

Quote:
This message has been deleted by Chris. Reason: replied to deleted post (don't hurt me Crono =()
Old 11-19-2007, 07:41 AM
Mr. Rayleigh
MajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefir View Post
Recently it seems there is a huge amount of people saying themselves being a Xanadu (I am not one myself) and their kills are like 500 higher than their deaths and even some got deaths higher than kills and because they added the Xanadu name after their nick they give themselves a high level of superiority (spelling?). Some noobs were trying to say they were indeed Xanadu members and they could own me anytime but their stats suck. Is there someone giving them Xanadu title freely or they just add it like this to "showoff"?
Believe me, as an Xanadu myself, i hate it when people put Xanadu in their name 'for fun', sure it's a recognised zone/mal guild which is full of quite a few oldbie Elites (and other newbs which i have no idea when and why they were added ). I guess it doesn't really matter, we'll know if they're true Xanadu or not if you simply ask them to put their tag on (or look at the guild roster ). Xanadu 4lyfe
Old 11-19-2007, 07:47 AM
hi
seanthien is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geonosis_Phoenix View Post
ooo who care anything of the Xanadu anyhow lol its a group of players that played back when the game was first made and plp were getting to know 1 another and its just thier group showing the amount of time they worked on the game and how much they injoined the old zone..... what do i know i started after the big boom lol but yea i personly can pown whne i get in ym groove lol
Ya, if only you could type when you're in ''your goove''.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefir View Post
It's pointless, after argueing about it for months with john, and more came. You finally give up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MajinDragon View Post
Believe me, as an Xanadu myself, i hate it when people put Xanadu in their name 'for fun', sure it's a recognised zone/mal guild which is full of quite a few oldbie Elites (and other newbs which i have no idea when and why they were added ). I guess it doesn't really matter, we'll know if they're true Xanadu or not if you simply ask them to put their tag on (or look at the guild roster ). Xanadu 4lyfe
The rooster means crap, I'M in that rooster.So is john still i think, (Dude2020).Hell, zeru had the tag the other day.All you gotta do is ask a recruit. >_>
Old 11-19-2007, 07:52 AM
Mr. Rayleigh
MajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanthien View Post
The rooster means crap, I'M in that rooster.So is john still i think, (Dude2020).Hell, zeru had the tag the other day.All you gotta do is ask a recruit. >_>
Well by looking at the Roster, and if you actually played Zone/Maloria a few years back, you can figure out who are the more Elite Xanadu's (disregarding rank completely as it's total bull**** that i'm still a Vet).
Old 11-19-2007, 08:40 AM
Wedge has 7 Rep Points :D
Tracker180 is an unknown quantity at this point
the word "Xanadu has been degraded over the years

Quote:
This message has been deleted by Chris. Reason: replied to deleted post (don't hurt me Crono =()
Old 11-19-2007, 08:52 AM
iphone era sad litle mads
Felix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Felix_Xenophobe
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
I wonder if they know Xanadu is actually a place. "Hi, I'm PoJo Las Vegas"
haha I lol'd
Originally Posted by Tashkin
I have done 10x the amount any previous EA has done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
What you need is Zone Police again.
Old 11-19-2007, 09:14 AM
Executioner of Zone
VergilP2P is on a distinguished road
Guys the point is noobs will be noobs so if we all know who the real xanadu's are why are we even having this fight/conversation......

"Queen of Zone" : Kds
"Prince of Zone" : SN
"Princess of Zone" : Anubis

Zone Royal Servants

"Court Jester of Zone" : Steve
"Executioner of Zone" : Vergil
"Royal Guard of Zone": Deserted

Zone Common Folk

"Slaves, Peasants of Zone" : Everyone else
"Town Fool of Zone" : John(He isn't a person!)
Old 11-19-2007, 01:58 PM
Someone, maybe
Nefir is an unknown quantity at this point
My point is that noobs add this to there name knowing alot of people knows Xanadu and they start wars and flame between people making the community less fun to live with. Ok I don't care they try to showoff and get owned, the fact is it creates lot of people thinking they are smart of having added Xanadu after their name thus they make themselves look imporatant/strong in the zone community and give them right to jerk around and say "fine swear at me I'll tell other members to hunt you!" and THIS kind of comments rreally get on people's nerves...
Closed Thread