Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Development Forums > Graphic Design
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 04-19-2011, 06:45 PM
Finger lickin' good.
salesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil_Lord2 View Post
Eh, people neg rep me on things all the time, I don't know what it would end up doing, but I'm not worried about rep. I've read the rules and regulations in the past and haven't seen anything about rep. I've been neg repped because
someone was too lazy to see if my type1 tile template worked, and said it was a fake because no one else decided to do the tests I have. I've been positive repped after someone said they basically hated me. And I have been neutrally repped after someone told me I smelled bad. As far as I'm concerned rep doesn't mean much, and I'm going to continue to rep people I see helping others, and neg rep people who flame / bully others telling them they are horrible or whatever. It just makes you feel better I guess lol..

But yeah, it may not be a good idea to hang around me in the forum lol.. It's been I guess two weeks, and I've had close to 20 points, and most of my bad reps were for no good reasons, and a few good reps also for hate reasons. It kind of made me laugh.. anyway, probably a better idea to talk via PM. I also leave my name on all my reps, if they weren't good reasons I wouldn't leave a rep. x.x;
has anyone ever told you that you talk too much?
Old 04-19-2011, 06:56 PM
David K?
Devil_Lord2 can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by salesman View Post
Many younger generations have, and older generations tell me to read a book.

Digital Media Artist - David K? </3 (UnLoved)
www.davidkrout.com
www.twitch.com/DavidKkz

Old 04-19-2011, 07:17 PM
Delteria
Cloven has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Cloven
Quote:
Perhaps he's just attempting to compensate for the abundance of forum-users who "talk" a lot but "say" very little, lol. He may be a ramblin' man but even that's a break from all of the hatefulness. I suppose it just depends on one's perspective. *shrugs*
Old 04-19-2011, 08:01 PM
One More Time
MrOmega is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to MrOmega Send a message via MSN to MrOmega Send a message via Yahoo to MrOmega
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOmega View Post
yes it can, I have recently scripted a 3D obj on my server ( .3ds file) and it works fine.

@Devil_Lord2
If you ever need script help let me know, Im in for helping.
Quote:
Whoever neg rep'd me for this, has an invalid argument... I have and currently am using a 3D obj on my server... 3D is possible... Also, why are you people afraid to leave a name when you neg rep someone... I leave my name regardless of pos/neg rep. Jerk...
Wow, really, I love the maturity of this forums, more neg reps, what I get for playing a game with little kids, whatever.

You immature sons of *****es are nothing more that the south end of a northbound mule, enjoy your stink, asses.
Old 04-19-2011, 08:22 PM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
people need to back off

i mean seriously, it's not like he's trolling or anything--- you just disagree
Old 04-19-2011, 09:47 PM
Not the fruit.
Kiwi27 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattKan View Post
people need to back off

I think the tables very pretty.

I got Blender a few days since you first mentioned it, and so far The best thing I've made is a lemon. Good work
Old 04-20-2011, 02:43 AM
David K?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi27 View Post
I think the tables very pretty.

I got Blender a few days since you first mentioned it, and so far The best thing I've made is a lemon. Good work
Blender is pretty cool ^.^; I heard it is almost as good as Maya.. apparently the new version you can be set like Maya keywise or something... Honestly I still need to learn the new interface. :'[

You should post your lemon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloven View Post
Perhaps he's just attempting to compensate for the abundance of forum-users who "talk" a lot but "say" very little, lol. He may be a ramblin' man but even that's a break from all of the hatefulness. I suppose it just depends on one's perspective. *shrugs*
Thank you, and yes sometimes I do start to babble and forget my point, but I try to make it clear as well for anyone who tries to read. Hopefully after my posts no questions are asked.. Also, trying to be less like the people who do say little and are hardly understandable. D:

I appreciate the fact that they're are still some people still analyze before commenting or even judging.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattKan View Post
people need to back off

Thank you! Some don't even disagree, only hate. lol

Quote:
Wow, really, I love the maturity of this forums, more neg reps, what I get for playing a game with little kids, whatever.
I've sent you a message, don't let them get to you. ^.^;

-EDIT-

I actually reorganized my photobucket and will have to re-post my pictures... D:
So, if you see many missing.. :/ yeah..

www.davidkrout.com
www.twitch.com/DavidKkz

Last edited by Devil_Lord2; 04-20-2011 at 03:32 AM..
Old 04-20-2011, 03:50 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Try exporting, not saving, for .3ds. Saving in 3D programs typically means saving the scene for the model editor to open(camera and everything, for example), while exporting saves the vertex data to something usable.
Old 04-20-2011, 03:59 AM
David K?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
Try exporting, not saving, for .3ds. Saving in 3D programs typically means saving the scene for the model editor to open(camera and everything, for example), while exporting saves the vertex data to something usable.
Oh yeah, I see it.. I can save as a .3ds and other odd things.. can Graal use .maps? Other than wondering that, again I wouldn't know what I could do with any of those lol.. For now pictures are all I need unless taught otherwise to put things on Graal. It sounds like it would be interesting to learn, but for now it is unneeded assuming it is hard.

Should have the images up tomorrow, and possibly start creating more soon. :]
I'm suppose to be packing up stuff. D:
By the way thanks Dusty, I wouldn't have tried checking there lol

www.davidkrout.com
www.twitch.com/DavidKkz

Old 04-20-2011, 04:48 AM
One More Time
MrOmega is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to MrOmega Send a message via MSN to MrOmega Send a message via Yahoo to MrOmega
Wow, this is quite funny, with 5+ pos/neg reps in the last 24 hours. That's probably more reps than I have gotten this year. lulz. Sorry for being off-topic.
Old 04-20-2011, 05:31 AM
David K?
Quote:
Wow, this is quite funny, with 5+ pos/neg reps in the last 24 hours. That's probably more reps than I have gotten this year. lulz. Sorry for being off-topic.
Quite alright ^.^; Sadly even my blogspot pictures died to.. I really need to reupload everything / update links. :[

www.davidkrout.com
www.twitch.com/DavidKkz

Old 04-20-2011, 10:47 AM
Not the fruit.
Kiwi27 will become famous soon enough
Well, I might... But it's just a sphere-mesh thing that I used the... Mould-shape tool thing... To turn into a lemon, then just painted it yellow XD
Old 04-20-2011, 11:12 AM
David K?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi27 View Post
Well, I might... But it's just a sphere-mesh thing that I used the... Mould-shape tool thing... To turn into a lemon, then just painted it yellow XD
That isn't bad, it was the first thing I started playing with trying to learn.. I don't think I've every really learned to pinch and sculpt things though.. I go into edit mode and move the vertices..

I'd give you a few helpful hits, but again the new interface I don't really know.. Press Tab to go into edit mode though, space to type in other things like add ??? and such.. space use to be easier lol, they customized it so you could edit the keys to what every you want..

Anyway, heading home tomorrow, should be uploading pictures.. Bringing my brothers old PC he gave me so hopefully I can do levels..

www.davidkrout.com
www.twitch.com/DavidKkz

Old 04-20-2011, 11:22 AM
Kanto League Champion
Demisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud of
Quote:
Need to spread rep before I can rep you.

I've been thinking this every time I see one of his posts.
He always types more than he needs to and his sig just makes his posts look even more daunting.
Old 04-20-2011, 11:40 AM
David K?
Going to start relinking pictures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demisis_P2P View Post
Need to spread rep before I can rep you.

I've been thinking this every time I see one of his posts.
He always types more than he needs to and his sig just makes his posts look even more daunting.
I can only suggest avoiding my posts in the future if you are too lazy to read them. As for giving rep to someone for their already acknowledged observations.. Well, that is your own right.

By the way, have I mentioned that I write much?

P.S.: Thank you for your passive comment on my long signature, I suppose I could make it shorter. As for future posts, I wouldn't expect as much.
-EDIT-

Bush

Fence

House

www.davidkrout.com
www.twitch.com/DavidKkz

Last edited by Devil_Lord2; 04-20-2011 at 11:57 AM..