Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > Kingdoms > Zormite Republic
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2007, 04:30 PM
Dark Ravenblade
Ravenblade1979 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Ravenblade1979
Hmm well I am going to stop the argument here and now.

The war is going to happen regardless of what people say. Like Drakeero, bosh has ideas for Zormite if he gets it.

A word to you bosh. The staff might not let you have Zormite for your own just keep that in mind alright. All this could be done for nothing. Yes it would bring that sheer excitement that only you know how to bring. But I think it would be a kick in the butt if you couldn't take the throne.

Now lets end the bickering. War will happen all we can do is prepare.

Good luck to both sides.
Old 07-27-2007, 04:35 PM
superannuated super mod
Sam is a glorious beacon of lightSam is a glorious beacon of lightSam is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post

The staff might not let you have Zormite for your own just keep that in mind alright...
quoted for truth
Old 07-27-2007, 06:41 PM
gess hew
lordbosh will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to lordbosh
There is absolutely nothing wrong with bickering. Hell, even your FORUMS are alive now. You should be grateful.
Old 07-27-2007, 07:19 PM
Dark Ravenblade
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordbosh View Post
There is absolutely nothing wrong with bickering. Hell, even your FORUMS are alive now. You should be grateful.
Meh me being grateful has nothing to do with anything. But it shouldn't come to flame wars.
Old 07-27-2007, 08:50 PM
Drakeero will become famous soon enough
Agreed. I'll keep this thread open for now. But if I remain Emperor after this war, either by victory, or staff choice I will probably delete this entire thread as outdated and full of flaming.
Old 07-27-2007, 09:04 PM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Drakeero, I am seeing that you want to delete this entire thread because you can't handle being Emperor and dealing with the arguments and contradictions that follow that role.

I support Bosh, I am not a Bosh "follower".
I remember Archigos, I am not an Archigos "loyalist".

I am here to fight beside Bosh. I am quite tired of these new people to GK just hopping on and getting these amazing positions of power:
Sam, Drakeero, Ravenblade, Fayt, Romain!!! , among many other people, on top of that they most commonly treat the people who should be respected, the people who have been here since 2002-2003 like crap.

I think Zormite should go back to an Archigos, or even back to Googi, I mean, he's been there long enough.

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Old 07-27-2007, 09:10 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, let's have Gk get updated alot, and have tons of new things, but only old players get power.
Old 07-27-2007, 09:13 PM
superannuated super mod
Sam is a glorious beacon of lightSam is a glorious beacon of lightSam is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius View Post
...Sam, Drakeero, Ravenblade, Fayt, Romain!!! , among many other people, on top of that they most commonly treat the people who should be respected, the people who have been here since 2002-2003 like crap...
That's your problem. I am playing Graal since 2003 an became official staff 2004 and that's fact.
Old 07-27-2007, 09:18 PM
Dark Ravenblade
Don't bother Sam. Tig thinks he's that important. Thinks people should show him respect even though he don't show them any. Its not worth wasting your breath.
Old 07-27-2007, 09:32 PM
Zomg.
4jordan4 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to 4jordan4 Send a message via MSN to 4jordan4
Don't forget that if Bosh regains control of Zormite, it WILL be active again. I already know about half of the people from Dustari will be joining if Bosh gets it. Not your crappy 6 person navy like you have at the moment that you think is so great PoJo.

Mayor Tiranis Lionheart of Rum Town (Crescent Pirates)
Old 07-27-2007, 09:34 PM
Dark Ravenblade
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4jordan4 View Post
Don't forget that if Bosh regains control of Zormite, it WILL be active again. I already know about half of the people from Dustari will be joining if Bosh gets it. Not your crappy 6 person navy like you have at the moment that you think is so great PoJo.
Lol I know it will be active but like I already said. STAFF HAS TO SAY YES TO HIM HAVING IT.
Old 07-27-2007, 09:38 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4jordan4 View Post
Then why is it Zormite? They're only joining for Bosh? Are you saying that's something to be happy about, people following their betters? "Let's go with Bosh because he's so great!"

And yes I do think the navy's great, I'm not going to tell them they suck, because they don't and I'm proud of them.
*regal pose*
Old 07-27-2007, 09:49 PM
Note, please remember my earlier argument that the upcoming "Golden Age" for Zormite would not be by or for its own people. It would be 'by' the group of people that follow Bosh over from Dustari. Zormite's activity would be based solely on their, and Zormite's wealth would be almost entirely their own stockpiles. Zormite wouldn't see a bit of it.

As for deleting the thread, I don't like it when my forum drags on for 9 or so pages of threads. If they're outdated, have no relevant information, and no one even reads them anymore, why bother keeping them around?

As for this thread, if I couldn't handle the arguing I would have gotten rid of it awhile back. I'm just thinking of this as the kiddy sandbox for all you to duke it out, and when its no longer needed I'll simply get rid of it. Not like this actually has any useful information for the future regardless of who wins. (Unless Bosh wants to keep it around to show off his great rabble-rousing skills.) I'd rather not waste my forum space for something like this.
Old 07-27-2007, 09:49 PM
Zomg.
4jordan4 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to 4jordan4 Send a message via MSN to 4jordan4
I never said it was because bosh is great but you're right, he is great. People just think drakeero isn't, so they feel no reason to join. Thanks.

Mayor Tiranis Lionheart of Rum Town (Crescent Pirates)
Old 07-27-2007, 09:56 PM
Of course no one thinks I'm great. I'm like what, the lowest levelled emperor with the least time under my belt? Because I haven't USD'ed the best items in the game I really don't have that high of a standing in combat. I haven't bug abused levelling glitches, so I'm at an even lower level.

There are some people out there who think I can do well. How do you think I became emperor in the first place. It's not easy to do things to prove yourself unless you have a year to spend constantly grinding, some disposable income to buy items, or super-secret contacts with Bjorn to get things uploaded (of which I don't think anyone has those that... yet).

For me, its all up to finding ways to prove myself other then through sheer brute power and amazing wealth. With the exception of Uri and Ajogamer, the people who have joined Zormite weren't 'my friends' before hand. They didn't follow me to Zormite. They came of their own free will, at different times, and stayed because they liked me and think that they have what it takes to do Zormite good. Which is why even under the shadow of a superior foe, many are willing to go down fighting.