Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 04-10-2002, 09:28 AM
Rat...
Brad has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Brad Send a message via Yahoo to Brad
Quote:
Originally posted by IonFlux2001

nope.. once u gave it to Zen you cant do anything I belive.
Oh god, Die. Helmut went through hell to get that up. He's done everything to get it where it is and with the help of some of his good friends and some dedicated staff it finally made it. He had his ride and is done. You want to take that from him and screw him over? No, i dont think so. Please DIE DIE DIE DIE. Helmut, you should have the right to get it taken down bro.

Brad.
2k14lyf
Forum idiots shall rule once more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unixmad
Forums without brad will have been sad
Old 04-10-2002, 09:39 AM
lordhelmut is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to lordhelmut Send a message via AIM to lordhelmut Send a message via Yahoo to lordhelmut
Thanks Brad, I was fine with Zen having it but when he took away my rights and FTP and **** (not only was that breaking the agreement) but he told me that I was untrustable or some crap and he couldnt risk another disaster (like coolnick and cortez) when infact I was Owner before and none of that **** happened till I left.

Check out the development at:
http://razza.org/lordhelmut/FantasyTales/index
Old 04-10-2002, 09:41 AM
Send a message via ICQ to lordhelmut Send a message via AIM to lordhelmut Send a message via Yahoo to lordhelmut
Quote:
Originally posted by IonFlux2001

nope.. once u gave it to Zen you cant do anything I belive.
Im still have control of the levels. This is the same thing that happened on Bravo. Brandon took over but RacoonDog made the levels so they had to be taken off but Brandon still had the server. If Zen wishes to take off my world and replace it with the one he was planning on putting up anyways (not using anything I made) I am fine with that.

I also do have some remorse and if he asks me to use whatever stuff I have made for it then I would gladly let him use it but he cant ask me till I am unblocked from AIM.

Old 04-10-2002, 10:23 AM
homeless1 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to homeless1
To LH:

None of this happened because you gave me the levels pack dude, you had your rights restored after that happened anyways. I told you that Monkey had a copy as well, I was going to get it from him in a few more days because he had to get on his other comp (at his grandma's house or something). Your taking time way outa context, because the levels pack was used to repair the B stuff long before this happend. You had just the most important rights taken this last time because you abused your power and this was 'after' you gave me the levels pack and 'after' your rights had been restored. With all the times I asked you if you wanted to come back in Coolnick's place, you'd think you'd get the clue that I wasnt out to destroy you. This agreement of yours is absurd, I never agreed to it, that was some thing you brought up with Coolnick and I find it quite unfair to try and shrug it on me. Even with Coolnick, neither of you signed anything, and it was only brought up in a chat log which I can hardly say is anything more than a verbal agreement. To garuntee somebody that much power unconditionally is in itself stupid...
Old 04-10-2002, 10:07 PM
prozacboy666 will become famous soon enough
Lord, I see that you are mad getting everything taken away but you did give it to him. Now Zen is the owner and this is nothing you can do about that. You should of Though of that before you gave it to him (It is a perminent thing).

Zen, Leave the over world. It is a good one. The way I think of babylon is it is a good server, many be not many updates but still. You broke a promiss. NEVER DO THAT. That is disrespect ful. Last thing who can you trust now? I would trust IonFlux as co-owner but I say watch out. If you don't trust them don't give them ftp or anything.
Old 04-10-2002, 11:47 PM
Tired Sloth
Psyker is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Psyker Send a message via Yahoo to Psyker
Helmut...

I've heard that you've been trying to get Babylon down.

...using inappropriate means. I've heard that you've been asking for trainers, etc.

If I catch you, you're dead meat.
Old 04-11-2002, 12:13 AM
Wtf, I am asking for trainers? Well that would do me a shitload of good because guess what...I am IP Banned

Old 04-11-2002, 12:54 AM
prozacboy666 will become famous soon enough
Psyker dont worry about lh he really cant do much anymore. =(
Old 04-11-2002, 01:09 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by prozacboy666
Psyker dont worry about lh he really cant do much anymore. =(
I would just like to end the arguement between me and Zen. Zen if you will unblock me on AIM we can talk. I have had enough of being stupid and I am sorry. I though about it a lot and I realize I got really angry and we should have talked.

Psyker, your a ****. You used to be cool and we were friends and now your calling me dead meat

Well, Zen and Everyone, I would just like to say I probably wont ask Stefan to take down Babylon and Im sure if Zen puts his mind to it, he can do it. I do ask that he Unbans me from Babylon in the future so I can just go hang out there but if not thats ok. I feel that by me being bi polar or whatever the hell Zen said I probably had, I have let it give me and excuse to be a **** and now I have lost a friend.

Old 04-11-2002, 04:46 AM
Cutie
ZeroFXSM is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ZeroFXSM
Quote:
Originally posted by lordhelmut

I would just like to end the arguement between me and Zen. Zen if you will unblock me on AIM we can talk. I have had enough of being stupid and I am sorry. I though about it a lot and I realize I got really angry and we should have talked.

Psyker, your a ****. You used to be cool and we were friends and now your calling me dead meat

Well, Zen and Everyone, I would just like to say I probably wont ask Stefan to take down Babylon and Im sure if Zen puts his mind to it, he can do it. I do ask that he Unbans me from Babylon in the future so I can just go hang out there but if not thats ok. I feel that by me being bi polar or whatever the hell Zen said I probably had, I have let it give me and excuse to be a **** and now I have lost a friend.
So babylon is going to stay up, even though its your work? not his?
Old 04-11-2002, 04:59 AM
Truckin Up
Milkdude99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Milkdude99
Quote:
Originally posted by Brad

Oh god, Die. Helmut went through hell to get that up. He's done everything to get it where it is and with the help of some of his good friends and some dedicated staff it finally made it. He had his ride and is done. You want to take that from him and screw him over? No, i dont think so. Please DIE DIE DIE DIE. Helmut, you should have the right to get it taken down bro.
No Brad he doesn't, that is why the "Owner" should think very hard when giving up the rights to a PW for when its done no matter what he has made or whatever; it no longer belongs to him/her and has no say so in it , its like buying a car once the title is signed over it is the new Owner who can do with it as he wills, fix it up really nice or take it to the junk yard and dump it. I personally would like to see you 2 patch it up if you can and still work together with it , but LH has to remember one thing , the decisions on what is to be done rest with Zen not LH . You can't give something away and later come back and say "well I don't like what you are doing I want it back" that is childish thinking because that is something you should have thought of before you did it, if you were not sure then you should have not let it go in the first place, but rather taken a break from it for awhile and come back with a fresh new outlook on it , be that as it may , it is water under the bridge at this point. So look guys don't lose a friendship over it we all do and say things we really don't mean at times , so just chalk it up to that and "patch it up!"

Moon God
Graal.net

---------- Home---------

Old 04-11-2002, 05:10 AM
Cutie
ZeroFXSM is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ZeroFXSM
Quote:
Originally posted by Milkdude99

No Brad he doesn't, that is why the "Owner" should think very hard when giving up the rights to a PW for when its done no matter what he has made or whatever; it no longer belongs to him/her and has no say so in it , its like buying a car once the title is signed over it is the new Owner who can do with it as he wills, fix it up really nice or take it to the junk yard and dump it. I personally would like to see you 2 patch it up if you can and still work together with it , but LH has to remember one thing , the decisions on what is to be done rest with Zen not LH . You can't give something away and later come back and say "well I don't like what you are doing I want it back" that is childish thinking because that is something you should have thought of before you did it, if you were not sure then you should have not let it go in the first place, but rather taken a break from it for awhile and come back with a fresh new outlook on it , be that as it may , it is water under the bridge at this point. So look guys don't lose a friendship over it we all do and say things we really don't mean at times , so just chalk it up to that and "patch it up!"
So if geovanie comes back to N-Pulse you will ban him and remove his rights?
Old 04-11-2002, 05:20 AM
IoNfLuX
IonFlux2001 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to IonFlux2001
Quote:

He is being nice now! <3 dont be a **** no more
Old 04-11-2002, 05:26 AM
Tired Sloth
Psyker is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Psyker Send a message via Yahoo to Psyker
Quote:
I usually really don't care about what anyone says or thinks about me.

I'm just doing my job.
Old 04-11-2002, 05:43 AM
Truckin Up
Milkdude99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Milkdude99
Quote:
Originally posted by ZeroFXSM

So if geovanie comes back to N-Pulse you will ban him and remove his rights?
He has a couple of times and he did the first time act like an ass and made demands and yet no I did not jail or ban him and what rights? He is not Staff and will not be , why? Because it would be too hard for him to sit back and have to watch someone else make all the decisions instead of him, it would not be fair to him or I to do that , but I did do as he requested out of respect for him by having his Founder tag work with the account he was on, He is the Founder of Npulse that will NEVER change , it may not be the same Npulse it was when he had it no, but it was his dream at one time and he was the first one to start it , for that he will always be honored for on Npulse as long as I am Owner of it. Now the dream of it is carried on by me and how I see to reshape it to what I feel is right for it , as the ages pass so did his time there and now is my time and one day I may too past the torch to another to carry on the dream he started and it will be all of ours dream then....

Moon God
Graal.net

---------- Home---------