Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   PlayerWorlds Main Forum (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Babylon's Future (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27122)

lordhelmut 04-08-2002 02:18 AM

Babylon's Future

Well boys and girlies, I have gone mad. :D Here is what happened. When i gave away ownership of babylon i maintained an agreement that I would still keep my RC with everything. Last night i got on to upload some new stuff (people have complained nothing new was added since i left) and low and behold...My FTP for levels was gone along with most of my rights.

When I confronted Zen about this, he said I couldnt be trusted and thats why. about a week before this coolnick (another high staff, cortez a levels admin) deleted a lot of stuff off FTP. After a lot of begging i finally gave the levels pack to Zen last night to earn his trust. Then I find that all it earned me was my stuff taken away.

After him calling me an a-hole I snapped. Thats where we stand now. I really dont care. I just want babylon dead. It was my creation and shall stay my creation no matter who tries to **** me over from it.

I think I am going to give out the entire levels pack including the kuro script, bird script, tailor script, playerhouse bank script, mini boss script, etc. Be looking for all this stuff soon to come because it will. Babylon never was very popular and when zen became owner it died. It has like a max of 4 people on it now. It also has like an exact copy of the Dustari place.

Goodbye my fellow Graalians :) HAHA

mhermher 04-08-2002 02:23 AM

Re: Babylon's Future

Quote:

Originally posted by lordhelmut
Well boys and girlies, I have gone mad. :D Here is what happened. When i gave away ownership of babylon i maintained an agreement that I would still keep my RC with everything. Last night i got on to upload some new stuff (people have complained nothing new was added since i left) and low and behold...My FTP for levels was gone along with most of my rights.

When I confronted Zen about this, he said I couldnt be trusted and thats why. about a week before this coolnick (another high staff, cortez a levels admin) deleted a lot of stuff off FTP. After a lot of begging i finally gave the levels pack to Zen last night to earn his trust. Then I find that all it earned me was my stuff taken away.

After him calling me an a-hole I snapped. Thats where we stand now. I really dont care. I just want babylon dead. It was my creation and shall stay my creation no matter who tries to **** me over from it.

I think I am going to give out the entire levels pack including the kuro script, bird script, tailor script, playerhouse bank script, mini boss script, etc. Be looking for all this stuff soon to come because it will. Babylon never was very popular and when zen became owner it died. It has like a max of 4 people on it now. It also has like an exact copy of the Dustari place.

go you !

dont give my scripts away, and yah babylon died when zen goti t! you sould giev it to me

Evildred144 04-08-2002 03:05 AM

.................................................. .................................................. ....

YOUR CRAZY! GO FOR IT! :megaeek:

Neonight 04-08-2002 03:09 AM

Quote:

If you were owner, you should just stay inactive. Let the people ***** at you. It's better than giving away the server to some *****. Only resign when you are forced to.

Napier_GMX 04-08-2002 03:26 AM

The true story is he jailed like everyone one Babylon and banned Zen... He then got people to help him out and ban LH

IonFlux2001 04-08-2002 03:53 AM

Quote:

I have really lost all respect for you. if you didnt want to give it away you shouldnt have. You did and now it isnt yours. quit *****ing. what you did wasnt cool at all really ***. and gastly you wont ever be hired back =/.

lordhelmut 04-08-2002 03:55 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Napier_GMX
The true story is he jailed like everyone one Babylon and banned Zen... He then got people to help him out and ban LH
I AM BABYLON. zen broke the little agreement he had with me and I ****ed him over for it.

aller05 04-08-2002 03:57 AM

ummmmm.... guys? babylon sucks so why are we fighting over it?

ZeroFXSM 04-08-2002 04:14 AM

Re: ...

Quote:

Originally posted by aller05
ummmmm.... guys? babylon sucks so why are we fighting over it?
Because maybe lordhelmut owns it? Lord Helmut is babylon. You think babylon sucks? Well maybe you should try making something like it before you open your mouth and say non-sense bullshit.

:grrr:

zrpgp2p 04-08-2002 04:17 AM

Some of you forget it was LH who created Babylon, he has the right to do what he wants.

IonFlux2001 04-08-2002 04:38 AM

No he created yes but has the right to do what ever no. He gave it up with a agreement or not so it isnt his anymore.

Kamaeru 04-08-2002 04:44 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by IonFlux2001
No he created yes but has the right to do what ever no. He gave it up with a agreement or not so it isnt his anymore.
hey you should all stfu, i mean, man worked hard for his server and trusted it to someone, to take a brake and made an agreement, so he could sometimes come back and see what has happened to his server, and then the guy he trusted backstabbed him, something similar happened to me some time ago so i know what it feels like, and you know what i think? backstabbers should be hanged!!

Psyker 04-08-2002 04:50 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kamaeru
and you know what i think? backstabbers should be hanged!!
then you should be hanged for backstabbing Cha Cha or whatever by asking me to put Dino Valley back up.

Napier_GMX 04-08-2002 04:52 AM

Alright I say again,

Lord Helmut sent everyone on the server to jail and IP banned Zen... just for fun

lordhelmut 04-08-2002 05:28 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Napier_GMX
Alright I say again,

Lord Helmut sent everyone on the server to jail and IP banned Zen... just for fun

funny thing is, i didnt have levels FTP which is required to IP ban since the IP ban txt file is in there so how exactly did I IP Ban him?

Also, hes the one that got on and banned me so how did he do that if he was banned?