Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2007, 05:58 AM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Did any of you stop to think that if unixmad does not change the forums despite all your complaints, that maybe he doesn't want them changed? I can assure you that he does see the complaints, as he has told me that he gets many complaints about me.

And guess what...part of my job is not arguing for you members of the forums, but if I felt strongly about something, I would fight for it. I suggest if you feel strongly about something, you fight for it yourself, the same as I would, but in an appropriate way, and the appropriate place.
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 01-25-2007, 06:01 AM
Enigma
Andy0687 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlene159 View Post
And guess what...part of my job is not arguing for you members of the forums, but if I felt strongly about something, I would fight for it. I suggest if you feel strongly about something, you fight for it yourself, the same as I would, but in an appropriate way, and the appropriate place.
I think we covered this a lot multiple times in the thread and you want to say you repeat yourself a lot?

There are no other means and you know it as well as we do. You hold all the cards and all the power of change.

We are nothing but text on the screen to you and dollars in the pocket of unixmad, you would rather have dead forums, and he would rather ban us all to make it enjoyable for 2 or 3 people (who likely would be sucking up for a global position).

Ugh.
Old 01-25-2007, 06:01 AM
Old Bee
konidias will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to konidias
Quote:
Did any of you stop to think that if unixmad does not change the forums despite all your complaints, that maybe he doesn't want them changed?
Ohh! Ohh! I did! I did! Do I get a prize?

Put this image in your sig if you support Bomy Island! (g2k1 revision)
play bomberman while you wait!

Old 01-25-2007, 06:02 AM
Inferno (Level Designer)
Infernix is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Infernix
I feel strongly enough to say that the first step to getting change around these forums and getting rid of The Forum Admin. You fail@graal. Go play WoW like the other older ladies. I can ensure you that I wont ever be paying for this game at this rate. And its been years since i brought the Infernix account.
Old 01-25-2007, 06:04 AM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy0687 View Post
You hold all the cards and all the power of change.
No, I do not.
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 01-25-2007, 06:06 AM
N-Pulse Assistant Manager
coreys has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to coreys Send a message via MSN to coreys Send a message via Yahoo to coreys
Quote:
Did any of you stop to think that if unixmad does not change the forums despite all your complaints, that maybe he doesn't want them changed? I can assure you that he does see the complaints, as he has told me that he gets many complaints about me.

And guess what...part of my job is not arguing for you members of the forums, but if I felt strongly about something, I would fight for it. I suggest if you feel strongly about something, you fight for it yourself, the same as I would, but not on the forums.
Then I guess this forum will wither away. Has Uniximad said anything about complaints about how theses forums are run and the rules, and not so much about you? Cause that's what I care about. I think you're doing what you think you ought. But, what I think we need to be pushing for is some lenience in the rules. I mean, I know this is proubably "against the rules," but MAN is Uniximad being stuck up and full of himself. I mean, no offense to anybody but this is a low grade, cheap, pitiful excuse for a game. I mean, theres that charm and whatnot that keeps us Graalians attached to the game for a long time, but it never has and never will compare to the...I guess you could say "REAL" games. Unix needs to get a reality check, I say.

Quote:
*SlikRick: so should I even ask about your aim status?
*Xor: well if you want to
*Xor: but i am LARPING
*SlikRick: While on a computer?
*Xor: yes
*Xor: in my living room
*SlikRick: ahh
*Xor: i have a fort setup to hide from beasts
Old 01-25-2007, 06:08 AM
Inferno (Level Designer)
Quote:
No, I do not.
Pleas slap yourself, PLEASSSSEEEEEEEEEE. We asked for your support, youve turned us down so now everyone is going to want your removed as Admin. End of story, just quit now. Would it be against a rule for me and others to post "I disapprove of forum Moderation".
Old 01-25-2007, 06:10 AM
N-Pulse Assistant Manager
coreys has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to coreys Send a message via MSN to coreys Send a message via Yahoo to coreys
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infernix View Post
Pleas slap yourself, PLEASSSSEEEEEEEEEE. We asked for your support, youve turned us down so now everyone is going to want your removed as Admin. Maybe in your old age you just cant keep up w/ the times.
Kinda rude, eh? I mean, seeing the way you like to be a douchebag on these forums, I'm not surprised why she's the nazi-moderator. Give her a break, sheesh.

And, Unix, if you are watching in your apparently holy seat of ignoring-ness. Give US a break.

Quote:
*SlikRick: so should I even ask about your aim status?
*Xor: well if you want to
*Xor: but i am LARPING
*SlikRick: While on a computer?
*Xor: yes
*Xor: in my living room
*SlikRick: ahh
*Xor: i have a fort setup to hide from beasts
Old 01-25-2007, 06:13 AM
Inferno (Level Designer)
Quote:
Originally Posted by coreys View Post
Kinda rude, eh? I mean, seeing the way you like to be a douchebag on these forums, I'm not surprised why she's the nazi-moderator. Give her a break, sheesh.

And, Unix, if you are watching in your apparently holy seat of ignoring-ness. Give US a break.
O please, I was being nice as hell and now I'm guess what, I'm pissed. So I really don't care. I'm not going to sit here and pretend I like her in any possible way.
Old 01-25-2007, 06:13 AM
Enigma
Quote:
No, I do not.
And why dont you? Lets look at the facts

Unixmad dosent listen to us when we ask questions, hell, he dosent even talk to us. The only time I ever talked to unixmad Personally was about New World somewhere around FIVE YEARS AGO and he only sent me a one line reply, and nothing after that.

He talks to you on a regular basis, and listens to you.

Already I would say you have all the power and control, but need I continue?

He dosent seem to respect our opinion
He listens to yours
Old 01-25-2007, 06:17 AM
That one guy!
zim5354 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to zim5354
Quote:
I'm not in this fight.
The rules do not bother me. If the community wants the rules changed, then the community can use the support center. Stop trying to use me to fight for you.
Please don't think so highly of yourself, if anything the community wants you removed.
Old 01-25-2007, 06:21 AM
Gambet is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by zim5354 View Post
Please don't think so highly of yourself, if anything the community wants you removed.

Oh please, you all complain endlessly about Darlene when you should be complaining about the rules. She enforces the rules from the beginning to the ending period of the last sentence.

You guys are mad that she actually does her job, when you should be mad at the rules, in which case the administration could give three hoots since really it's not hard to follow the damn rules.
Old 01-25-2007, 06:22 AM
Inferno (Level Designer)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambet View Post
Oh please, you all complain endlessly about Darlene when you should be complaining about the rules. She enforces the rules from the beginning to the ending period of the last sentence.

You guys are mad that she actually does her job, when you should be mad at the rules, in which case the administration could give three hoots since really it's not hard to follow the damn rules.
The bold part really made me laugh. Read the thread Gambet rofl.

Heres some stuff Ive said.
Quote:
Read:

Moderation needs to be more Lenient and the rules need to be changed in order to better the community. For this to be done we need the support of the Moderation team.

Do we have that, and are we All ready to make a effort to have Unixmad change things for the better? If we come together as a community there is no doubt things are going to be changed. We hold the power working together than splitting up into "teams."
Moonie's Response to that:
Quote:
I'm not in this fight.
The rules do not bother me. If the community wants the rules changed, then the community can use the support center. Stop trying to use me to fight for you.
Completely willing to go straight to the source of the problem and DENIED. Thus we have a obstacle, Which happens to be a Moderator.
Old 01-25-2007, 06:24 AM
Enigma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambet View Post

LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE DIDNT READ THE THREAD AND AS USUAL COMES IN HERE POSTING WHATEVER TRYING TO LOOK BETTER IN THE EYES OF UPPER MANAGEMENT.

Sorry for my caps but this really bugs me, cant you help out once in your life by contributing a useful point to any discussion? Even something as importaint as this without trying to push your own personal vendettas?
Old 01-25-2007, 06:24 AM
My empire of dirt
Twinny is just really niceTwinny is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Twinny
It's always said that it's Unixmad's forum. Is it possible to take up some initiative? Some empowerment? If you don't like something, don't just sit there and take it: stand up and tell them. Take initiative. You might gain respect from the person. If not, probably not worth working for. If a forum administrator is empowered (Moonie, Sam, Someone else : whoever!), it should be a load of weight of Unixmad's back anyways. Forums will be able to deal with change on a more consistent basis.
Closed Thread