Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 04-17-2008, 06:04 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobie8205 View Post
They were ment to be event off and then made craftable at anytime. Though I like Pojo's idea.. and who says it has to be permenant? They could have it setup just like God given items, you trade a piece of gear in and then it comes out looking like your kingdom set. Though if you drop it or trade it, it takes it's original form again. That would also keep it kingdom locked.
I like the God-items idea, but I'm not too fond of events for them.
Old 04-17-2008, 07:16 PM
Lies.
Mr_Blue is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Mr_Blue
Few days late, but I have a full time job now. Usually will be on in the mornings and late nights (midnight on up).

I'll post them as I finish them. Comments appreciated, cause I know I'm not perfect :P

Love the gold shield..it's sexah.

*Edit*

Fixed the shield by rounding it a bit more as suggested before. I didnt even realize how goofy it looked until just a moment ago. You should agree it looks better than it was
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	piratecloakbyanfaril.png
Views:	234
Size:	5.5 KB
ID:	44429  
Attached Images

Last edited by Mr_Blue; 04-17-2008 at 07:38 PM..
Old 04-17-2008, 08:22 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
For Zormite's shield, rather than making the crab claw I already started, I decided on Lance's design. Most of us loved it when he first showed it, and it matches his armor which we've already chosen along with the helmet that I made with this shield in mind, so it fits.

Not including stats until we have a solid plan on how these items will be presented.
Attached Images

Old 04-17-2008, 08:53 PM
The sexy French.
sango_ku will become famous soon enough
I support idea to PoJo and his shield is nice.
...........+°*°+.[-Romain Steele (GK Legends)-].+°*°+...........
......+°*°+.[-King Romain Steele of (Zombie)-].+°*°+......
.+°*°+.[-Governor Romain Steele (Crescent Pirates)-].+°*°+.
------------------------------------------------------------
........................History of Romain Steele
------------------------------------------------------------
.........................I'm Steele before all !
Old 04-17-2008, 08:57 PM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
Whatever shield
Var nice

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Old 04-17-2008, 09:02 PM
Ziro_of_the_Turks will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius View Post
Var nice
You're just saying that cause you designed it.
Old 04-17-2008, 11:07 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
No he didn't.

Quote:
Lance's design
Lance =/= Tig
Old 04-17-2008, 11:14 PM
Quote:
No he didn't.

Lance =/= Tig
Shows us what you know.

But anyways, Tig understood the joke. And that's all that matters.
Old 04-17-2008, 11:18 PM
GK Manager
Sky is a glorious beacon of lightSky is a glorious beacon of lightSky is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Sky
I think it should be no stats on em. They should just replace your items gfx and you could get the gfx of the items freely in whatever kingdom your in.
Old 04-17-2008, 11:23 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
No stats would be too far.

No one would wear them if they don't get any benefit from it. Sure it looks nice to support your kingdom, but would you really give up -50 or more ac just to show you like something, only to reequip your other items back after wearing the Kingdom armor for a few minutes?

And even then, without stats, the gloves, belts and boots would be useless. No one sees those gfx except the person using them, they wouldn't show up at all.
Old 04-17-2008, 11:27 PM
Quote:
No stats would be too far.

No one would wear them if they don't get any benefit from it. Sure it looks nice to support your kingdom, but would you really give up -50 or more ac just to show you like something, only to reequip your other items back after wearing the Kingdom armor for a few minutes?

And even then, without stats, the gloves, belts and boots would be useless. No one sees those gfx except the person using them, they wouldn't show up at all.
I think he literally meant "No stats", as in you don't lose your good stats either. As in- a different system for changing armor looks without changing your equipment itself- basically what we already suggested, but maybe through another method.
Old 04-17-2008, 11:30 PM
Zormite
BigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziro_of_the_Turks View Post
Shows us what you know.

Ziro. Lance Ceserthen. Not LANCE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky View Post
I think it should be no stats on em. They should just replace your items gfx and you could get the gfx of the items freely in whatever kingdom your in.
No.
Old 04-17-2008, 11:37 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
Quote:
I think he literally meant "No stats", as in you don't lose your good stats either. As in- a different system for changing armor looks without changing your equipment itself- basically what we already suggested, but maybe through another method.

Equipping it "over" the current equipped items? That still makes belts, gloves, bracers, and boots useless now. They need some kind of stat

Quote:
Shows us what you know.

osorry. My mistake.
Old 04-18-2008, 09:24 AM
Lies.
Mr_Blue is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Mr_Blue
Here's another graphic for CP. A Pirate Scimitar.

Klay, if you let me know where to send these gfx, i'll get them to you, if your interested in using them.

I agree with the suggestion on being able to switch the normal GFX of items for kingdom GFX, thus keeping the same stats.

Someone stated before (To lazy to look) that this will keep people from favoring one kingdom over another for item stats.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	GKCPScimitarbyanfaril.png
Views:	233
Size:	23.5 KB
ID:	44433  
Old 04-18-2008, 01:18 PM
osnap.
Xterminator will become famous soon enough
The handles to me are to bright