Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2007, 05:15 AM
N-Pulse Assistant Manager
coreys has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to coreys Send a message via MSN to coreys Send a message via Yahoo to coreys
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlene159 View Post
Obviously people didn't know since they think one is needed.
Yeah, your title already said it though. Apparently people can't read. But you act like a mod, thats the problem. A very strict mod. Okay. Lets make an analogy.

Sam is a Canadian leader, and you are a Communist Dictator. Figuratively speaking. Maybe be a little more lenient with the moderation, hmm? This is an honest request, because I know you have the common sense to know that just because something may possibly break a rule doesn't mean it's negative, or may somehow harm these forums or Graal. Please? =)

Take it up with unix if you have to, but rather than helping these forums, you, among other moderators, are harming these forums. This a major reason why they are inactive, and it's just no as enjoyable, and people are wanting to stop posting here.

Quote:
*SlikRick: so should I even ask about your aim status?
*Xor: well if you want to
*Xor: but i am LARPING
*SlikRick: While on a computer?
*Xor: yes
*Xor: in my living room
*SlikRick: ahh
*Xor: i have a fort setup to hide from beasts
Old 01-25-2007, 05:17 AM
That one guy!
zim5354 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to zim5354
Quote:
Originally Posted by coreys View Post
Yeah, your title already said it though. Apparently people can't read. But you act like a mod, thats the problem. A very strict mod. Okay. Lets make an analogy.

Sam is a Canadian leader, and you are a Communist Dictator. Figuratively speaking. Maybe be a little more lenient with the moderation, hmm? This is an honest request, because I know you have the common sense to know that just because something may possibly break a rule doesn't mean it's negative, or may somehow harm these forums or Graal. Please? =)
Doubt it.
Old 01-25-2007, 05:23 AM
Inferno (Level Designer)
Infernix is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Infernix
Read:

Moderation needs to be more Lenient and the rules need to be changed in order to better the community. For this to be done we need the support of the Moderation team.

Do we have that, and are we All ready to make a effort to have Unixmad change things for the better? If we come together as a community there is no doubt things are going to be changed. We hold the power working together than splitting up into "teams."
Old 01-25-2007, 05:24 AM
:pluffy:
Chris is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by zim5354 View Post
I don't care I cant voice my opinion here anyway.
You most certainly can. You know you have to actually be mature and considerate first before doing so. Being an ass isn't going to help resolve anything.
Old 01-25-2007, 05:27 AM
That one guy!
zim5354 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to zim5354
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infernix View Post
Moderation needs to be more Lenient and the rules need to be changed in order to better the community. For this to be done we need the support of the Moderation team.

Do we have that, and are we All ready to make a effort to have Unixmad change things for the better? If we come together as a community there is no doubt things are going to be changed. We hold the power working together than splitting up into "teams."
There is no team there is everyone and her, I have never ever seen any major complaints about Sam or any other Mod for the matter.
Old 01-25-2007, 05:31 AM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Read:

I'm not in this fight.
The rules do not bother me. If the community wants the rules changed, then the community can use the support center. Stop trying to use me to fight for you.
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 01-25-2007, 05:39 AM
Banned
excaliber7388 can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to excaliber7388
Quote:
I am lying? Wow, I am so glad that you know it all. I am not lying at all. Very few things offend me, or make me mad, but being called a liar is one of them.
Threads closing is a big thing for me
Quote:
Unless you have proof that I am a liar, do not call me one. I talk to Unixmad quite often in fact. No matter what you think, I do not own these forums therefore, I do have someone to answer to.
I gave some good reasons as to why it was impossible for you to have talked to him before you deleted the thread. Logic is enough.
Quote:
I don't know, why was the game made by people older than 18 to 25?
Because they can program. Doesn't mean they understand this generation well enough to moderate their forums.
I'd never trust my 40 year old mother to know what guys my age are in to!
Quote:
I'm not in this fight.
The rules do not bother me. If the community wants the rules changed, then the community can use the support center. Stop trying to use me to fight for you.
No we can't. Now you certainly ARE lying!
The support center is useless for this topic, and you know it!
Old Bee
konidias will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to konidias
Do you see what I'm talking about now Inferno? Nothing is going to change. No matter how hard you try. You'd be better off leaving if you're not happy with the rules. The admin here has no problems with how things are run. Unixmad has no problems with how things are run. So therefore, who can possibly change what you want? Nobody.

Put this image in your sig if you support Bomy Island! (g2k1 revision)
play bomberman while you wait!

Inferno (Level Designer)
Quote:
I'm not in this fight.
You just wow....we have been for how long now? How many complaints have we made. How about you drop out of this administration right now just like you did with this game. Cause right now I hope everyone harasses you right off the face of graal. Your being completely useless, nothing but a mind and body on another computer randomly listening to the orders of some man while everyone else hates you.

You failed with Npulse(server and forums), you failed to be apart of the graal community, and your failing as a mod.
Old 01-25-2007, 05:43 AM
Old Bee
Quote:
You just wow....we have been for how long now? How many complaints have we made. How about you drop out of this administration right now just like you did with this game. Cause right now I hope everyone harasses you right off the face of graal. Your being completely useless, nothing but a mind and body on another computer randomly listening to the orders of some man while everyone else hates you.

You failed with Npulse(server and forums), you failed to be apart of the graal community, and your failing as a mod.
Wave goodbye to this post. lol.

Old 01-25-2007, 05:44 AM
Inferno (Level Designer)
Yea probably, I accidentally told the truth. We might as well give up with tryin to be civil and just go on a out right crazy riot.
If you can answer one question for me though, WHAT IN GODS NAME DO WE DO TO GET SOME SORT OF CHANGE AROUND HERE? Support center doesn't work, disobeying the rules and making it obvious that were serious doesn't work. Do we have to Shoot a B**** up in this place??, cause just tell me and Ill bring out the glock.
Old 01-25-2007, 05:46 AM
N-Pulse Assistant Manager
coreys has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to coreys Send a message via MSN to coreys Send a message via Yahoo to coreys
Quote:
use the support center.
I had to stop myself from cursing in all caps at that. C'mon, I'm sure you have higher education. And anyone with a high school diploma or under can see that its useless to use the support center, and you know this damn well.

Stop pulling that line, because it's almost as annoying as Navi in Ocarina Of Time. And that's saying something. Uniximad does NOT check the support center AT ALL. Everyone knows this, and don't you dare say otherwise cause you would just be bull****ting yourself and everyone else. Don't get me wrong, I want to be polite and civil about this, but STOP AND THINK. I mean just about no-one checks the support center, I had to wait like 3 days, then make a thread about something, then wait another like 2 days for Stefan to make any kind of reply to a support ticket I had.

Everyone is complaining to you because you're the key player in this. You're the only one who can change how things are going. Like you said, you talk to Uniximad. I know it seems silly to you to be arguing with kids, but you gotta listen to us and take the responsibility your position entails.

Quote:
*SlikRick: so should I even ask about your aim status?
*Xor: well if you want to
*Xor: but i am LARPING
*SlikRick: While on a computer?
*Xor: yes
*Xor: in my living room
*SlikRick: ahh
*Xor: i have a fort setup to hide from beasts
Old 01-25-2007, 05:47 AM
Old Bee
Why not? This thread is going to get closed/deleted eventually. Might as well say whatever you please while you still can. Because anything meaningful or helpful that you have to say is just going to be ignored and forgotten about once this thread is gone.

I'd be embarassed to tell anyone that I have anything to do with this game... seriously. I just hope that my server can take the focus away from these forums and that I am allowed to at least run my own server without anyone interfering... otherwise I may as well leave now.

Old 01-25-2007, 05:56 AM
Criminal X
PrinceDark will become famous soon enough
Quote:
I just hope that my server can take the focus away from these forums and that I am allowed to at least run my own server without anyone interfering
Good luck on that.
Old 01-25-2007, 05:58 AM
Enigma
Andy0687 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Stop trying to use me to fight for you.
Leave then, because you failed as a forum administrator.

If you could learn from the admins of past, an Admins primary role is supposed to be to run the forums and make sure the users concerns are listened to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by konidias View Post
I just hope that my server can take the focus away from these forums and that I am allowed to at least run my own server without anyone interfering... otherwise I may as well leave now.
I dunno, being Konidias you might have a leg up on some people (no offense intended you just are a pretty major part of graal history).

From what ive seen, youll be hard pressed to run the server "how you want".
Closed Thread