Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2004, 02:53 AM
The Great Nappa
Nappa is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Nappa
I don't see why we should pay for things we don't get.

No access to gold servers for 2 days, please compensate me for these 2 days of which I have gold time.
Old 07-22-2004, 03:21 AM
dark overlord
Lance is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nappa
I don't see why we should pay for things we don't get.

No access to gold servers for 2 days, please compensate me for these 2 days of which I have gold time.
Well, it was closer to a 24 hour period, so asking for one day is more appropriate than two.
Old 07-22-2004, 03:26 AM
The Great Nappa
Nappa is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Nappa
Well that was a guesstimation.

It felt like 2 days, being seperated from my precious for so long :*(.

Not really, but yeah. I'd like my day back, please.
Old 07-22-2004, 03:38 AM
Dehitay is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Dehitay
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero Hour
So everyone with a gold account should get 2 free days of gold because some servers were down...? That doesn't make sense to me, but hey, I'm all up and on free gold time!
The only server where having a gold account matters was down
all you need is Classic membership to play the other servers
so your point that there are other things to do doesn't really mean there was a way to use up your gold days
"This 'caveat emptor' approach does not mean Scamming is legal, only that it is difficult to prove. If Graal Police witness a scam directly they may punish the offending player. The best way to avoid being scammed is to only trade within secure trading facilities in Graal." ~Rules of Conduct
Old 07-22-2004, 08:13 AM
ezwider is on a distinguished road
I paid for 6 months of being able to log on to a graal gold server at any time. So if i couldnt access it for 2 days I feel i should be credited. There was no gold server for us. All accounts that had gold time should get the credit.

Don't mean to be rude but its only fair.
Old 07-22-2004, 09:12 AM
Graalian since 1998
osrs is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to osrs Send a message via AIM to osrs Send a message via MSN to osrs Send a message via Yahoo to osrs
There are several servers that you can play, having a gold account doesn't mean you need to play only gold servers.
Old 07-22-2004, 09:24 AM
ezwider is on a distinguished road
I dont like classic servers. Paid to play gold.
Old 07-22-2004, 10:15 AM
PipBoy Extraordinaire!
Rick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by osrs
There are several servers that you can play, having a gold account doesn't mean you need to play only gold servers.
It means you should be able to if you wish it so.

In this case, he was not able to.
Old 07-22-2004, 11:48 AM
Emily_Cruddas is on a distinguished road
Well the points were put out by everyone, Message was made clear, All you can do now is wait and see if you get that 24 hours back.

What to do with this thread now? (close it??)
Old 07-22-2004, 11:51 AM
dark overlord
Lance is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily_Cruddas
Well the points were put out by everyone, Message was made clear, All you can do now is wait and see if you get that 24 hours back.

Thank you miss moderator.
Old 07-22-2004, 11:55 AM
skyler87 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to skyler87
I don't really even know what to post here...>.>
I think it's funny how Moonie tried to close the thread, as though she was waiting for it to happen and was instructed by someone to close it when it happened
Personally, I think it's only fair that we be recompensed for the time that we lost, but I'm not going to cry about it if we aren't. A day or so isn't really all that much, it cost me about 15 cents or so, but I also think it's the principle that matters here.
Old 07-22-2004, 12:02 PM
DrkXFactr is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DrkXFactr Send a message via Yahoo to DrkXFactr
Why does everyone seem to want to argue with Lance when he's the one using common sense? Every thread, someones arguing bad points with Lance.. Cut some slack

Live for the moment.
Old 07-22-2004, 01:20 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nappa
It felt like 2 days, being seperated from my precious for so long :*(.
***** !

I want 4 years of gold/vip compensating for the years i've sat behind this computer moving a char around >:O

Quote:
No, just gtfo and worry about your own problems.
Old 07-22-2004, 05:35 PM
Banned
Monkeyboy_McGee is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance
Why is that? People were denied a service for two days. It is not Graalonline's fault, but it is most certainly not the players' fault either. So, they seek Graalonline's kindness in restoring to them two gold days that they have missed out on. How is that a stupid request?
It's stupid because it is TWO DAYS out of an entire year's worth of gold? People do not get run over, catch on fire, recieve the flu virus, or anything else bad just because they don't get two days of graal.

Getting worked up about TWO DAYS without graal is just pathetic. Know what i did when i couldnt play graal that day? I went outside, kicked a football around for a while. Then i did some exercises with my weights for the first time in ages. In other words, I DID SOMETHING ELSE. And that's exactly what this guy should have done, but instead he probably sat around sulking and planning out his demand for compensation.

Seriously man, if you pay a solid £10 a month for internet, and your ISP is down for two days, you don't ring up and ask for 2 days worth of free internet, do you? If there's a powercut, you don't ring up and ask for 5 hours of free electricity, do you? Unless you're pathetic, the answer is no.

Seriously, the only reason i can think of why any of you would be going along with this guy and saying his request is reasonable slash demanding for two days free gold yourself is so that you can have a nice big stab at the establishment.
Ps.If that is the reason, then lol, carry on, having a stab is one of my favourite things I just think it's stupid to demand compensation for a few hours without some game as if it were a serious matter which caused you great harm.
Old 07-22-2004, 05:44 PM
Former UN Manager
Xecutor is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeyboy_McGee
Seriously man, if you pay a solid £10 a month for internet, and your ISP is down for two days, you don't ring up and ask for 2 days worth of free internet, do you?
We are talking about Graal.

Quote:
If there's a powercut, you don't ring up and ask for 5 hours of free electricity, do you? Unless you're pathetic, the answer is no.
From what I know, you electric bill is directly proportional to your electric usage. I could be wrong though.

Quote:
Seriously, the only reason i can think of why any of you would be going along with this guy and saying his request is reasonable slash demanding for two days free gold yourself is so that you can have a nice big stab at the establishment.
But it is reasonable. This is something that can be credited back and should be for Graal to retain its customers who pay to play Kingdoms. I, however, do not care because I only play Classic servers.
Closed Thread