Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 06-08-2002, 04:55 AM
Banned
Reuben is on a distinguished road
Post Conflict between me and WC

Warcaptain is trying to get me (Cyanide) banned for reuben coming onto this exact account and massing out WC's phone number! What he must have forgotten that this is legally not my account, Reuben is the one who got it made and paid for... according to the guidelines, ALL PLAYERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR OWN ACCOUNT. I am not the legal owner of this account, therefore you cannot get any of MY accounts globally banned from the actions taken on another persons account! thank you....

-Cyanide
Old 06-08-2002, 05:07 AM
Banned
Warcaptain is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Warcaptain Send a message via AIM to Warcaptain Send a message via Yahoo to Warcaptain
RULES:

Quote:
MISCELLANEOUS: GraalOnline reserves the right to make special-case adjustments to its policies and the steps it takes concerning violation of these policies.
Quote:
PRIVACY: GraalOnline expects GraalOnline players to abide by the same respect for personal privacy. Personal information – age, address, personal email, phone numbers, etc. – should never be exploited, communicated between players. Any violations will be strictly punished.
Old 06-08-2002, 05:10 AM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
lol, I agree people are responsible for their own accounts, however, if it is found out or proven that someone else was on that account, then that person who was on the account should be the one banned
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 06-08-2002, 05:12 AM
Banned
Nemesis is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Nemesis Send a message via AIM to Nemesis
Re: Conflict between me and WC

Quote:
Originally posted by Reuben
Warcaptain is trying to get me (Cyanide) banned for reuben coming onto this exact account and massing out WC's phone number! What he must have forgotten that this is legally not my account, Reuben is the one who got it made and paid for... according to the guidelines, ALL PLAYERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR OWN ACCOUNT. I am not the legal owner of this account, therefore you cannot get any of MY accounts globally banned from the actions taken on another persons account! thank you....

-Cyanide
That is the price you pay for sharing accounts. Both parties are responsible. You could blame it on him, and he could blame it on you. Thus both parties will be punished for breaking the graalian rules. THe main account will be taken care of, and any additional problems you both tend to stir up will not be hesitated in action. Consider this a fair warning to you and to everyone. Do not share accounts, unless you would like to be responsible for anothers actions, because it is the account and the players who use the account are responsible. We are graal online, do not recommend you sharing your accounts for this reason, and if you choose to. You shall face the consequences of it. Regardless it will happen, whether you think so or not. =/
Old 06-08-2002, 05:16 AM
Somewhat rusty
Loriel is a name known to allLoriel is a name known to allLoriel is a name known to allLoriel is a name known to all
Hehe.
"Hey, it's true, I cheated on this account. But it's not my one, I just hacked it, so you can't ban me."
Old 06-08-2002, 05:19 AM
Carl_Elven is on a distinguished road
-_-;

Shaddup Warcaptain. It wasn't his fault so leave him alone. Stuff happens like that. Hell I could careless if someone spammed my number out. And if people called it then it's their problem and their money they spend on the call lol
Old 06-08-2002, 05:27 AM
Carl_Elven is on a distinguished road
All I have to say is..

You guys are a bunch of brown nosing crackers. You have your noses up his crack just cause he owns a server. Pathetic
Old 06-08-2002, 05:45 AM
Gone
zell12 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to zell12 Send a message via AIM to zell12 Send a message via MSN to zell12
literaly, its only a phone number, if someone calls you, then block their number, simple =/
Old 06-08-2002, 06:01 AM
Blast you!!1
thesaiyan is on a distinguished road
Rofl, that's just another way graal screws you over. You buy a friggin p2p, then get it banned for something SUPER dumb. Rendering the fact that you paid for it useless. Think, they just made a quick 15 bucks off you, and now they don't have to worry about 1 person on graal.

---The Wizard
Old 06-08-2002, 06:11 AM
Banned
royce is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to royce
Re: Re: Conflict between me and WC

Quote:
Originally posted by Nemesis

That is the price you pay for sharing accounts. Both parties are responsible.
I agree. If your account was hacked then banned, thats a different story.
Old 06-08-2002, 06:32 AM
mikepg is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to mikepg Send a message via Yahoo to mikepg
Re: Conflict between me and WC

Quote:
Originally posted by Reuben

-Cyanide
if you have your own accounts...why the heck are you on this one you dolf?

"Sittin by the tree, sippin eggnog, waitin on christmas gifts"
Old 06-08-2002, 07:02 AM
Banned
Python523 is on a distinguished road
Re: -_-;

Quote:
Originally posted by Carl_Elven
Shaddup Warcaptain. It wasn't his fault so leave him alone. Stuff happens like that. Hell I could careless if someone spammed my number out. And if people called it then it's their problem and their money they spend on the call lol
why aren't you banned? You practically caused us to completelly redo ALL the NPCs on providence
Old 06-08-2002, 08:08 AM
Banned
royce is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to royce
Re: Re: -_-;

Quote:
Originally posted by Python523

why aren't you banned? You practically caused us to completelly redo ALL the NPCs on providence
What happened with that?!?!?!?!?
Old 06-08-2002, 09:46 AM
Old Bee
konidias will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to konidias
People make up their own rules on this issue.

1. An account shouldn't be banned if it got "hacked" and the "hacker" did something bad on the account, since it wasn't the actual account owner's fault.

2. A person that borrowed someone else's account, should not have their actual account banned for doing something illegal on an account they didn't pay for.

Well, these are both wrong. Number one, the account that was part of the illegal activity, is banned. Number two, the person that got banned will have all of thier accounts banned. (this is ban evasion)

Just because you use someone elses account to hack, doesn't mean your account is safe from being banned. (note I just used "hacking" here, but this goes for any activity that is against the rules)

Also, your account never get's "hacked", it's always the cause of you using a trojan, you giving out your pass somewhere, or you having an easy pass to figure out. If your pass is 3a9r1nv2l34s2, no one is ever going to just figure that out by typing in random keys, and get into your account. They have to have your account and pass exactly. Also, if it was possible for the "hacker" to get your account without any actions from you, then they could easily get any Graal account, so why would they only "hack" yours?

Put this image in your sig if you support Bomy Island! (g2k1 revision)
play bomberman while you wait!

Old 06-08-2002, 10:03 AM
I am X-Mann
WHIPENIE4 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to WHIPENIE4 Send a message via AIM to WHIPENIE4
Quote:
Posted by Mikepg
if you have your own accounts...why the heck are you on this one you dolf?
I think you mean dolt?

But yes, the account SHOULD be banned or suffer the consequinces the person who shared his account trusted you and now you, in a way backstab him by demolishing the trust.

You broke the rules regardless on which account your on you'll suffer the consequinces.

I trust X-Mann with my account and if he does something wrong im willing to suffer the consequinces of his actions, although I hope that never happens... *looks at X-Mann*

- X-Mann (Blessing Graal since 1998) Haha

- Graal 2000 Project (Contact Me to get Apart of this expierience

Windows Vista. Graal. Not a Good Combination.