Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Development Forums > Tech Support
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2013, 07:49 PM
The_Federov's dad
Xloria is on a distinguished road
My accounts

Hello, I'd like to get the emails for a few accounts I have, and request the unlocking of one of them (It's PC locked to my old computer that really doesn't even run anymore.) I would send an email if I felt the team would respond (never has) as well as some of them helping frame me a few months ago (Still banned even though I was proven innocent whatever) Sorry for the short rant, here are the account names.

mofgod (I have the password, but it's computer locked.)
mofgod_p2p
tntman_p2p
supdudess

Thank you to whoever is able to get me this information, as I'm 90% sure when I made these accounts you could register multiple accounts to one email, so I have no idea what the email is for these.

"The Beauty isn't in climbing the mountain, it's about the view once you're at the top."
Old 09-04-2013, 08:13 PM
Boom!
Stephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xloria View Post
Hello, I'd like to get the emails for a few accounts I have, and request the unlocking of one of them (It's PC locked to my old computer that really doesn't even run anymore.) I would send an email if I felt the team would respond (never has) as well as some of them helping frame me a few months ago (Still banned even though I was proven innocent whatever) Sorry for the short rant, here are the account names.

mofgod (I have the password, but it's computer locked.)
mofgod_p2p
tntman_p2p
supdudess

Thank you to whoever is able to get me this information, as I'm 90% sure when I made these accounts you could register multiple accounts to one email, so I have no idea what the email is for these.
Hi, I check support emails twice a week, responding to every email. Please actually send an email to [email protected] and I will address it when I have time.
Old 09-04-2013, 09:58 PM
The_Federov's dad
Xloria is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Hi, I check support emails twice a week, responding to every email. Please actually send an email to [email protected] and I will address it when I have time.
Ah, how Graal like is that? Instead of actually helping you, they ask you where you should ask them for help. beautiful.

"The Beauty isn't in climbing the mountain, it's about the view once you're at the top."
Old 09-04-2013, 10:02 PM
Boom!
Stephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud of
Quote:
Ah, how Graal like is that? Instead of actually helping you, they ask you where you should ask them for help. beautiful.
Sorry, we're not going to discuss the private details of your account on the forums.
Old 09-04-2013, 10:52 PM
Kingdoms Management
NicoX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to NicoX Send a message via MSN to NicoX
Quote:
This guy

-Nico
(GK Management)

Clash: Nico, I'm going to give you an example of good management.
Clash: One of my staff removed my RC and banned me.
Clash: I didn't ban or remove their RC after I got another one to fix me.
Clash: Do you know why?
Björn: Because you IP banned him ?

Stefan logged on.
(npcserver) has reset the attributes of Stefan
*Stefan: ah my client crashed

Old 09-04-2013, 10:58 PM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Yeah, forum posts are not the place to discuss this. You can Forum PM staff (sometimes) but it's about 100% better to just use support center.

Seeing as I have never had any problems getting a response (that could take days to weeks for response) I would say 1 of the following happened. You sent email to the wrong place, you never actually sent it (or it never got delivered past your e-mail provider), or you have not waited long enough for response.

Follow Stephens advice, and use [email protected]
Closed Thread