Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Development Forums > Tech Support
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 11-20-2011, 01:03 PM
Banned
Sword is an unknown quantity at this point
Why?

It's been over a week (nearly two) since I've sent in two support tickets. One was requesting the passwords for three of my accounts, another was asking that a guild be transferred to me from another account.

Why does it take this long to get a reply from support? Is my reply to this thread going to be one that tells me to email support? It's like a circle of nothing. It shouldn't take two weeks to transfer a guild, please.
Old 11-20-2011, 02:10 PM
iZone Administrator
Matt is a jewel in the roughMatt is a jewel in the rough
A new support center would be grand.
Old 11-20-2011, 03:04 PM
Ignorance has no future
Unkownsoldier is on a distinguished road
My best guess is that no one really has the time or inclination to answer anything anymore.
Old 11-20-2011, 03:50 PM
iZone Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unkownsoldier View Post
My best guess is that no one really has the time or inclination to answer anything anymore.
I doubt that but personally i don't think e-mail is enough to keep themselves organized. They reply to forum pm's though pretty quick though.
Old 11-20-2011, 08:02 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Maybe you should email support again.
Old 11-20-2011, 11:44 PM
J.Rollin (killaz)
jkldogg can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to jkldogg Send a message via MSN to jkldogg
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sword View Post
It's been over a week (nearly two) since I've sent in two support tickets.
I'm not understanding how you did this.

PSN: jkldogg

The best post ever made on the graal forums.
After playing Graal Online for many years, JKL decides to make a forum account. Isn't life funny?
Old 11-20-2011, 11:47 PM
iZone Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkldogg View Post
I'm not understanding how you did this.
[email protected]
Old 11-21-2011, 02:59 AM
J.Rollin (killaz)
Cool silly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
That's an email, not a ticket.

After playing Graal Online for many years, JKL decides to make a forum account. Isn't life funny?
Old 11-21-2011, 03:24 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Quote:
E-mail is the medium, it's still a support ticket. That's like sending an employer your resume via e-mail and saying "that's an e-mail, not a resume."

Also, there should be no excuses here. It doesn't matter if there's this or that problem. Graal is a marketed game, they need to get their support in check, especially since they don't even want to bother installing a support desk even after many people have suggested safe and reliable ones. This kind of **** doesn't fly on a market like Amazon or Ebay, and it shouldn't be excusable here.
Old 11-21-2011, 04:54 AM
J.Rollin (killaz)
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
E-mail is the medium, it's still a support ticket. That's like sending an employer your resume via e-mail and saying "that's an e-mail, not a resume."

Also, there should be no excuses here. It doesn't matter if there's this or that problem. Graal is a marketed game, they need to get their support in check, especially since they don't even want to bother installing a support desk even after many people have suggested safe and reliable ones. This kind of **** doesn't fly on a market like Amazon or Ebay, and it shouldn't be excusable here.
It's mainly just laziness I'm guessing. I'm sure there's more secure/hacker proof support centers out there. Oh, and cost, laziness and cost.

Old 11-21-2011, 08:07 AM
Banned
Quote:
90% sure that Graal uses an open source support ticket system much like Kayako or WHMCS's support feature that automatically pipes the [email protected] email address into the support center and creates a ticket. Even if that's not true, no excuse.

Still waiting.
Old 11-21-2011, 05:41 PM
Bell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud of
Sword, you're making it sound worse than it was. Your email was responded to rather quickly in support and it hasn't been 2 weeks since I explained to you that Xor handled guilds and forwarded your email to him for you. If he hasn't responded yet then feel free to email him directly at [email protected].

While the oldest unanswered emails in support are 4 days old, Gabriel and I get to them as soon as we are able to. Any others still in there are waiting on client responses.
Old 11-22-2011, 08:28 AM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sword View Post
90% sure that Graal uses an open source support ticket system much like Kayako or WHMCS's support feature that automatically pipes the [email protected] email address into the support center and creates a ticket. Even if that's not true, no excuse.

Still waiting.
Well, the other 10% is in fact actually true. You send an email, it goes to the email's inbox, PWA have to log into the email account and read the inbox with either a mail client or directly on the mail provider's system.
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·
Old 11-22-2011, 11:04 AM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bell View Post
Sword, you're making it sound worse than it was. Your email was responded to rather quickly in support and it hasn't been 2 weeks since I explained to you that Xor handled guilds and forwarded your email to him for you. If he hasn't responded yet then feel free to email him directly at [email protected].

While the oldest unanswered emails in support are 4 days old, Gabriel and I get to them as soon as we are able to. Any others still in there are waiting on client responses.
I'll break it down for you and anyone else who is following.

I sent the message regarding the guild transfer to you, Gabriel, Xor, [email protected], [email protected], and [email protected]. Is that excessive? Sure, but surprisingly enough it's still gotten me nowhere.

It's the 22nd now. Pretty close to 2 weeks I'd say. On the 10th, you replied saying you had forwarded my message to Xor. On the 13th, Gabriel forwarded my message to Tigairius. So the two of you had a difference in opinion as to who is supposed to handle this, apparently. With that being said, seven different email addresses were sent my guild transfer request. It is now the 22nd and I've received nothing any more helpful than a referral to the next person.

Back to the 9th again, I mentioned needing the passwords to three of my accounts. Your exact reply was:
Quote:
I don't even know what you mean by asking for passwords and I don't do guilds stuff.
I then replied:

Bell, you've been pretty helpful to me personally as of recent. Gabriel has been responsive and helpful, too. Don't take it as if I am singling you out because I'm not. I just don't understand why it's taking this long and why every issue seems to need to be redirected to this guy, then that guy, then the next guy.

Just being web savvy, I can imagine that transferring leadership of a guild must take no more than 2 minutes. Same with resetting an account password.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSAdmin View Post
Well, the other 10% is in fact actually true. You send an email, it goes to the email's inbox, PWA have to log into the email account and read the inbox with either a mail client or directly on the mail provider's system.
Okay. Thanks for the drawn out explanation of, "It's just an email." Situation remains unchanged, but I've made note of it.
Old 11-22-2011, 04:28 PM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
Hah good luck getting tig to respond! Still no response on an email sent in september/august.