Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Zone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-28-2006, 07:01 PM
Chalk one up to me!
bahamutstevetff will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to bahamutstevetff Send a message via Yahoo to bahamutstevetff
your overall veiws on emos r as warped as the daily mails? streotypical retard, get a life.
Old 09-28-2006, 07:03 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bahamutstevetff View Post
your overall veiws on emos r as warped as the daily mails? streotypical retard, get a life.
I'm acting like the average zone player. Is this a crime?

I have a life and it's much better than yours.
Old 09-28-2006, 07:04 PM
Chalk one up to me!
Send a message via MSN to bahamutstevetff Send a message via Yahoo to bahamutstevetff
i seriosly doubt that, my life used to suck, but now i ****in love life.
Old 09-28-2006, 07:05 PM
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bahamutstevetff View Post
i seriosly doubt that, my life used to suck, but now i ****in love life.
Ok that's great.
Old 09-28-2006, 09:09 PM
Odolwa
Stone_Tower is an unknown quantity at this point
Time to call for Darlene!

This topic went way off of it's point, it wont be added, sorry to all those who wanted it, close please.....
Old 09-28-2006, 09:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone_Tower View Post
Time to call for Darlene!

This topic went way off of it's point, it wont be added, sorry to all those who wanted it, close please.....
You didn't even make the thread to begin with, I've always hated people who go LOCK DIS THREAD PLEASE

No. We're having a discussion here, we're here to post which is the whole point of a forum.
Old 09-28-2006, 11:15 PM
Odolwa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerami View Post
You didn't even make the thread to begin with, I've always hated people who go LOCK DIS THREAD PLEASE

No. We're having a discussion here, we're here to post which is the whole point of a forum.
Dont post about emo music or saying your life is so good, no one really cares and if you do want to talk about that stuff save it for the ngrt's.
Old 09-29-2006, 01:16 AM
I'm so cool.
MrsMastermind is on a distinguished road
You're all so ****ing dumb.
Old 09-29-2006, 01:27 AM
Führer Glazey
dude2020 is a jewel in the roughdude2020 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsMastermind View Post
Old 09-29-2006, 01:48 AM
Typhoon Xanadu, Rawr.
MisterMastermind is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MisterMastermind Send a message via MSN to MisterMastermind
Quote:
Yes, why yes I am.

I believe in karma, so that I may do bad things to people and assume they deserve it.

Much love to all of the Xanadu's; Pip, BrAwLeR, Huwajux, Jo, KDS, RayP2P, Kenjaro, TripleE, Rykuz, Stoned4Life, juice188, Albi5erind, Tenchry_P2P, ryohazuki90, littlec, Snoro, MajinDragon, Allen, Spanishmafia1643, zwill, Wolfey, HitmanJ2XX, and UnknownMastermind.

Old 09-29-2006, 02:19 AM
hi
someonesomewhere is on a distinguished road
Quote:
No, you could of said your thinking is bad, not your logic sucks, saying you logic sucks reminds me of a 6th grader trying to act tough in front of his friends. I dont want to fight, post to get back at me but I wont respond, I dont need to waste my time on fighting with you when I could be doing better things.
And once again you prove his point by calling him immature. No, seriously, your logic does suck, get used to people saying it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone_Tower
Dont post about emo music or saying your life is so good, no one really cares and if you do want to talk about that stuff save it for the ngrt's.
sar·casm- a mode of satirical wit depending for its effect on bitter, caustic, and often ironic language that is usually directed against an individual

Quote:
You need to log on more often
Old 09-29-2006, 03:34 AM
Odolwa
You can say my logic sucks but my IQ is far greater then the average Zone player, which is sad because that isnt much to brag about. You can say my logic sucks but you need to grow up. Saying things like:

"Your a noob"
"Your all so ****ing dumb"

and things along that nature are immature, im guessing most of you are under 10 years of age.
Old 09-29-2006, 06:06 AM
Typhoon Xanadu, Rawr.
MisterMastermind is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MisterMastermind Send a message via MSN to MisterMastermind
Quote:
You can say my logic sucks but my IQ is far greater then the average Zone player, which is sad because that isnt much to brag about. You can say my logic sucks but you need to grow up. Saying things like:

"Your a noob"
"Your all so ****ing dumb"

and things along that nature are immature, im guessing most of you are under 10 years of age.
The bold words are said too much. You need to hear the underlined words more often.

I believe in karma, so that I may do bad things to people and assume they deserve it.

Much love to all of the Xanadu's; Pip, BrAwLeR, Huwajux, Jo, KDS, RayP2P, Kenjaro, TripleE, Rykuz, Stoned4Life, juice188, Albi5erind, Tenchry_P2P, ryohazuki90, littlec, Snoro, MajinDragon, Allen, Spanishmafia1643, zwill, Wolfey, HitmanJ2XX, and UnknownMastermind.

Old 09-29-2006, 06:59 PM
Chalk one up to me!
lol the only zoners i know who seem to have lives r sayian touya jin and dark, and to be fair jo and venom, the rest of you r just sad nerds, who care too much.
Old 09-29-2006, 07:18 PM
superannuated super mod
Sam is a glorious beacon of lightSam is a glorious beacon of lightSam is a glorious beacon of light
Rip
Closed Thread