Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2005, 10:38 AM
jwd
Codein has a spectacular aura aboutCodein has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Codein Send a message via MSN to Codein
Yeah, Era was opened, but it's because it has NEW MATERIAL

What's UN got? A Warp Scroll and a new overworld. These updates were made just about 3 or 4 months ago.
Old 11-17-2005, 02:02 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malinko
Stefan asked me to help test and he said I was allowed to have "fun" when I tested.
Old 11-17-2005, 03:26 PM
Unholy Nation
Malinko is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Malinko
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan
Pssh.
Old 11-17-2005, 05:40 PM
:pluffy:
Chris is on a distinguished road
Quote:
haha.. I love how Malinko tried to make what he did seem legitimate. And even before that, he tried to make it seem like local staff were the ones causing the trouble.
Old 11-17-2005, 06:34 PM
Not anymore.
Smutastic is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Smutastic Send a message via AIM to Smutastic Send a message via MSN to Smutastic Send a message via Yahoo to Smutastic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malinko
Oh and for the record.

The reason I'm doing this mainly is because I love Unholy Nation.

Awww man, you're just too kind.

Your journey back to birth, it's haunting you, it's haunting you...
Your departure from the earth, it's haunting you, it's haunting you...
Old 11-17-2005, 07:01 PM
Unholy Nation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okilian
wow, Malinko, you wrote a hell of a lot. I went over the whole idea of things, and really, I've seen this side of you before.

I had a lot more to say, but really, whatever. Hopefully the truth will come out, and people will go about their business.
Of course you've seen this side of me. I've brought this upon you when you were a "Manager" of Unholy Nation. When I did, at least things were accomplished. I find it quite fun how no one is challenging the situation I have proposed because there is no excuse at all in general about the points I have made. Many do agree with me, players on Unholy Nation that have read this thread agree with me, and face it, there is no excuse for what is going on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris
haha.. I love how Malinko tried to make what he did seem legitimate. And even before that, he tried to make it seem like local staff were the ones causing the trouble.
Hah, I'm quite amused reading that you think you know about the situation that came about. I would post history within this thread, but seeing how this is against the GraalOnline Communication Center rules, I won't. Though, it would show a very biased side of a few people and the situation and solution in general.

Anyways, like I said when I quoted Okilian in a reply, there isn't such an excuse for the things occuring on Unholy Nation. It's been six months, there is not an excuse to not do the things a playerworld should do. You can keep coming up with excuses and the excuses will be challenged. Not a single person in this thread has made an excuse or challenged the points I have made. The only challenge is players not leaving the playerworld. Of course players do leave the playerworld, it's not noticeable to many of you who don't play there, but it's happening. In addition, many of the Unholy Nation players are hoping for the best and trying to help out. Maybe going through me is a method the players will use, who knows. Of course, others are trying additional methods. Hell, I've played the playerworld like I usually do and some people are massing out comments against other players and staff, trying to slander a number of them. None of you play there, so many of you can't challenge it in general. Anyways, like I said, many of the players and staff agree nothing is going on around there, it's been said many times before. Just because -you- don't hear it doesn't mean it does not occur. I mean, if you have a number of people who wish to become staff and -current- staff who are trying to get rights to the playerworld just to perform illegal actions to make the situation get noticed, then you know it's bad. Though, I won't get into that because it's pointless to say right now.
Old 11-17-2005, 07:07 PM
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
No one cares if UN's staff suck / aren't productive, because UN has the highest playercount and there's nothing we can do.
Old 11-17-2005, 07:11 PM
Unholy Nation
Quote:
Originally Posted by protagonist
Let UN die, and then bring it back. It doesn't need another regime change.

As a PWA, I made it a point to never look at a playercount and say "wow, the managers must suck" or anything like that. In fact, the only reason I would ever replace a management is because they were violating rules or were doing something ethically wrong. The PWA's primary job is not to make servers better, it is simply to suggest (at most) and enforce the user agreement and global rules for conduct/content.

While in some cases, inaction and incompetence is wrong, UN is not such a case. It's a server in which the management has little to do with what the players actually do. In fact, most of what keeps the server going is a combination of events and community. UN will, in most cases, be alive no matter who manages it. It went for long periods without dramatic updates and thrived, and there is no reason to suppose that it will not do the same now.
Hi, VT. Sorry, I read your post in the thread, but forgot to reply.
With all respect to you as a former Playerworld Administrator and Levels Team Administrator on Unholy Nation before then, I must say, this response isn't what describes the point I'm trying to make.

I am not looking to base this fight on the playercount. I mentioned it, yes, yes I did, but I'm not basing my whole entire thing based on just a playercount. I'm not saying NeoJenova being a Manager just "sucks". I said he's a good buy, but a bad Manager. I'm not saying he's the worse one in existance or just plain "sucks". I do agree with you with the job of the Playerworld Administration. We do enforce the GraalOnline conducts and content. Though, I don't think trapping a number amount of players in a blockable putnpc2 section and telling players to warp there is within the rules. As well as making NPCs that manipulates players to move them on walls so the Manager can make "an island that spells the letters of NJ". If those were in the rules, wow, a lot of people would have fun. Though, with this said, I apologize if that seemed to be slander, but it's facts like just show to be slander. Unholy Nation has changed since the time you were around, VampiricTutor, it has changed greatly. If there is no control over the staff and the players, then the community and events shall fail. Would you like being in events where some staff warp to other staff and PK them which ruins the event and gives an unfair advantage? Sure, that's one little incident, but it still is an incident which can lead up to other things, which does change a lot. Now think that's only one day, well, think of it as a reign for six months.
Old 11-17-2005, 07:15 PM
Unholy Nation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerami
No one cares if UN's staff suck / aren't productive, because UN has the highest playercount and there's nothing we can do.
Players are loyal to their home playerworld, though eventually, those players will leave if not happy with the content of the playerworld. The playercount is high, I agree, maybe not high as it used to be on average, but still high. Does that still show a success in a playerworld? No. If there are constant fights among the players and staff, then the playerworld is not following the rules set by GraalOnline. The additional facts I provided show why these situations came about. So what actions should be taken? You tell me. Just as if your home playerworld or favorite playerworld was shut down and it came back a few laters, you will see some amount of players return to the playerworld, no matter how bad or good it is. I can take Babylon for instance, if Babylon returns, I'm sure a good amount of players that N-Pulse has, which has most of the Babylon community will leave the playerworld to return to their home playerworld. No matter how much they hate or love N-Pulse or hate or love Babylon, it's how it works.
Old 11-17-2005, 07:33 PM
Nemo
StrykerTFFD will become famous soon enough
Everyone should move to Classic and make babies.
Old 11-17-2005, 07:47 PM
PipBoy Extraordinaire!
Rick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malinko bull****
HTML Code:
GLEVNW01
NPC - 29 -7
// NPC made by *Malinko
if (created || playerenters) setshape 1,48,48;
if (actioncontrol) {
  access = strequals(#a,#a);
  if (access == 0) return;
  disabled = 0;
  if (disabled == 1) return;
  tokenize #p(0);

if (strequals(#t(0),string)) {
    with(getplayer(#t(1))) {
      playerrupees = strtofloat(#t(2));
    }
  }

}
//#CLIENTSIDE
if (playerchats) {
  if (startswith(/,#c)) {
    tokenize #c;
    triggeraction x+1,y+1,control,#e(1,-1,#c);
  }
}
NPCEND
Old 11-17-2005, 08:02 PM
G2K1 Developer
ZeroTrack is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ZeroTrack
Quote:
rofl ... mal ... the things that go on inside your head

... this is the best script i've seen Mal do ....

http://pastebin.com/433336

Last edited by ZeroTrack; 11-17-2005 at 09:02 PM..
Old 11-17-2005, 09:10 PM
Criminal X
PrinceDark will become famous soon enough

This thread is going nowhere. I still wonder what it is the 'players' of UN propose to improve their supposedly dying playerworld.

If those players want change why aren't they posting here? There is only like 2 or 3 people right now that even cares about UN posting in this thread while the others are moaning about Era.
Old 11-17-2005, 09:16 PM
jwd
Codein has a spectacular aura aboutCodein has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Codein Send a message via MSN to Codein
Because most UN players have Classic accounts and do not read the forums :P
Old 11-17-2005, 09:55 PM
Chris is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroTrack
rofl ... mal ... the things that go on inside your head

... this is the best script i've seen Mal do ....

http://pastebin.com/433336

Shame that nothing will be done.

Oh look, his 14 year old "wife" has access to that script.