Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Zone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-22-2005, 03:25 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Mortar Stats

I have added stats for the mortar, best is already more than 500 (it was already counted before but not displayed). The stats for LR Pulsar and Medic have been fixed too, they were exchanged before. Also the LR Pulsar got +1 hp, now 15 hp per bullet.
Old 03-22-2005, 07:04 PM
Banned
Magadal will become famous soon enough
the best stat of mortar is only higher then 500 because when u are killed by a mine, u are killed by mortar.............
Old 03-23-2005, 01:55 AM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Yes fixed that now, although the existing kills cannot be modified so easily
Old 03-23-2005, 02:15 AM
British Guy
pacMASTA has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to pacMASTA Send a message via MSN to pacMASTA
Stefan maybe you should make mortars a tad more realistic meaning when they blow fragments fly like a fragrment greneade and you get a open wound that needs to be patched by a Medic, and mortars do send fragments pretty damn far. I watched milatary channel lol it was Mailcall and the High Explosive episode it was pretty neat =o
Pros:
More Use of Medic
Realism
More use of Heavy Infrantry
Cons:
It MIGHT lag on slower systems
People may complain of lameness (Could be fixed by making mortar take 100% energy)
Old 03-23-2005, 03:29 AM
Graal Administration
Quote:
Originally Posted by pacMASTA
Stefan maybe you should make mortars a tad more realistic meaning when they blow fragments
May be making an explosion similar to pipebomb, causing many little explosions ?
Old 03-23-2005, 04:43 AM
British Guy
pacMASTA has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to pacMASTA Send a message via MSN to pacMASTA
Well sure i guess that would work but would it cause open wound? If not its still cool cause it would sitll more realistic
Old 03-23-2005, 07:52 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pacMASTA
Well sure i guess that would work but would it cause open wound? If not its still cool cause it would sitll more realistic
Yeah speaking of realistic let's make it so that every gun just about kills you in one hit and abolish the hp system completly? While we're at it we'll give the hover bike some wheels.

What I'm getting to is that everything is already un-realistic, why should we try to make things realistic when it's fun NOT being realistic?
Old 03-23-2005, 07:59 PM
Gambet is on a distinguished road
The fact that Zone is so futuristic is what makes it fun .
Old 03-24-2005, 08:27 AM
Right...
axman36 is on a distinguished road
yah, this and Era are about the only servers that arent in the past, Im not sure about unholy nation cause I cant go there because I got banned for God hacking... What the **** is that anyway? Well anyway, yah, futuristic is what make this game fun cause the rest of them dont take place in the future(era takes place in the 90s or right now I guess)
Old 03-24-2005, 06:26 PM
Banned
Gman4pwnu is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Gman4pwnu
The great thing about zone is you dont have to worry about money or ammo.

Era doesn't take place in the 90's, they have ****in laser shootin guns and ****. :P

The only time ive seen the mortar useful is at base 1 when its loaded with people.