Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Bug Report
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-18-2007, 12:49 PM
Duergar
ViperZakuto is an unknown quantity at this point
trial mode gk bugs

as my time as a trial on gk i noticed a few bugs.

When it would take me from observer mode back to my body all the npc's in the lvl that i'm at would freeze until I would interct with them, reload, or exit lvl and come back.

The profiles of some of the trial members don't load unless they interact with something. So, if you get hit your hitpoints popup. gain exp and it usually pops up. it never did for me maybe, cause i had 115 mill exp? It seems to not show trials that have a lot of exp.
All of the gold and vip accounts seem to load fine.

if i can remember anymore i will post more =D
Old 08-18-2007, 02:50 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Hmmm will check the npc interaction problem.
For profiles it is possible that it's not allowing profiles for guest players (without account)
Old 08-19-2007, 01:46 AM
Duergar
ViperZakuto is an unknown quantity at this point
the profile bug was happening worse on my account as trial. The only things i could get to pop up in my profile were hp, upgradestatus, and class.. nothing else would load as a trial. When I subscribed gold bam everything in my profile works great.
Old 08-19-2007, 05:03 AM
Tári o Taurë
ReBorn_Spirit is on a distinguished road
I've seen lords stand there motionless as I run up to the, grab them.. stare at them for a few second.. then punch them before they would even wake up.. Oh and I'm not even trial...

Btw, the trials can't get to and from kingdoms like the olbies
it actually takes them.. well.. hours...
It would be SO much easier if they could atleast be allowed on the ferry boats.

Oh yes, the Start quest, being abused as teleportation back to bomboria instead of being finished. FORCE it finished at level 5 and higher k?

Hmm what else... Oh yea.. Trade tables are not useable by trials, which means they get scammed more often and stuff stolen. If you want to present a good game to them, What sense is it to leave them open to such attacks?? You do want them actually upgrade eventually right?? Because if more then half of your possible customers get stuff stolen, its a fair bet they WON'T be upgrading any time soon.

The trials limited screen size and observer mode is bad enough, stop killing them!

** I officially request we put up a sign that asks them if they want to taken to the information forums as well, seeing that many of them have no idea whats going on.