Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Questions about V6
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-13-2007, 07:57 PM
That guy with a beard
PrinceOfKenshin has a spectacular aura about
Quick Question about subscription

I went to look at it again today because i was going to upgrade an account and it only had two options the 24 and 48 dollar plans...What happen the the 15 dollar plan?

Because if i have to pay 24 dollars to upgrade my account then i'm quitting that is a rip off

Quote:
Game Master (Server): Greetings PrinceOfKenshin, there are new posts on the forums that demand your urgent attention! God speed, the fate of the world is in your hands. If you fail, middle earth will forever be in the darkness and your children will be enslaved by McKain.
Old 08-13-2007, 10:39 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
It's only 24 dollars for 12 months ($2 per month), while the other thing was 15 dollar for 6 months (2.5$ per month). We have removed the $15 option because most people just buy the first available thing, so we lose money in the end. I hope it's not a problem
Old 08-13-2007, 10:43 PM
Jin
Black_Wallstreet is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
It's only 24 dollars for 12 months ($2 per month), while the other thing was 15 dollar for 6 months (2.5$ per month). We have removed the $15 option because most people just buy the first available thing, so we lose money in the end. I hope it's not a problem
I dont really think it's the price that bothers most players, I think it's the options they get. Each server should have it's own options, this way the players can buy what they want and new players can start off with a few items or two.
Old 08-14-2007, 09:02 PM
That guy with a beard
PrinceOfKenshin has a spectacular aura about
Well see i am 16 I don't have a full time job and i buy accounts for people to work on Atrius. And i don't have a problem paying 15 dollars or even the old 19 dollars. But 24 dollars? Yes granted 24 dollars for a year but i don't i would rather pay 15 for 6 months or even 19 for 6 months. I just think having some type of 6 or 3 month plan is smarter because generally people don't want to pay for a year without knowing they will play that entire year. Because if you have like a 3 month plan the person gets a feel of it and then they can make the call for if they want to go to the year plan.

Quote:
Game Master (Server): Greetings PrinceOfKenshin, there are new posts on the forums that demand your urgent attention! God speed, the fate of the world is in your hands. If you fail, middle earth will forever be in the darkness and your children will be enslaved by McKain.