Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Hello and Goodbyes
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-06-2007, 09:52 AM
Registered Omega
killerogue is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to killerogue Send a message via MSN to killerogue
Screw this.

Well, what can I say. It's been fun here with you all in the short time I've had on Graal.

What sparked this leaving...I don't know to be honest. I was sitting here at my computer thinking about things that were going on. I've been devoting some time to working on one of my latest projects but I don't know anymore. I started taking my art and things more seriously and I have to get my grades up in school and everything, so I probably won't be playing the game or doing any of that developement stuff much of anymore, man. It's been great here, and it's funny I'm quitting one year later from when I got here.

Life's funny like that, well....I suppose this is do cause for the goodbyes and what not so I'll sit here and type my long ass list just because.

Sage - You're an awesome guy man, always there to help with the occasional sprite and good chunk of a tileset when everyone was being lazy. Encouraged me to do things when I thought I couldn't and just a general really good friend. You rock man, keep doing what you do best.

I'll see you on pixelation!

Twinny - You will be the next GST, you are! Go for it. You rock man, you're one of the most badass scripters I know right now. Always there when I have a question, and always there to tell me, "Why don't you test it?" as well. See ya later man!

Hell Raven - The guy who taught me to script, I will never forget the many " if ( temp.***scripts == ***stuff )" on AIM from my original terrible scripting. Good luck with whatever it is you decide to do from now on and good luck with Classic. Sorry I couldn't help you out more.

Ziro - Ha ha, also another good guy who would always answer any scripting questions I had. Mythic will be great as long as you keep scripting it to be that way and Sage sticks around and stops being bored.

Jer - You rock hard at those scripts man. If you'd stop being so lazy we might get a decent server on the list.

Alarid - Now this man is a true artist, he's got the best walk animations around. Always there to give advice if you need it and examples as well. Alarid you rock man. I hope you continue or still do? some graphics for kingdoms because they need it bro. I'll see you in the mean time.

DonaldShimoda - Whoa, what can I say. Here's the guy who always had some uplifting words about things I could or couldn't do. And the guy who's always there to chat. Good luck with your dream of being the first to wield that monster. You can do it you ****y son of a gun!

Zero - You're one of the better scripters out there man. Gileada will rock all dude. I couldn't wait till it came out. Now I'll never play it, or just maybe .

Joey - Another good scripting buddy-o-mine who was always there to answer questions for me when I needed it the most. You stay awesome with GX, and keep it rockin!

Novo - I still have some suspicions concerning your identity, but I'll leave that as it is. You are seriously an unknown but quite talented guy. I know it's because you choose to be, but you'd do the community one better by existing in the light instead of the shadows where you currently reside. Keep making some of that funky plugin stuffs and whatever it is you do with those complicated formulas.

Cloven - Oh my, you are quite the guy bro. Quite intelligent too, I'm still going to be using those cliffs for some important stuff, so don't throw them out just quite yet man. I'll keep talking to you definitely on AIM!

Next up I'll shout to some guys that made my developement life on Graal one of the best...

Lance Leone - Oh, man...the times we had on Stone Henge and some of the stories you'd tell me. That stuff had to be some of the best I'd ever heard and maybe most exciting as well. Keep doing what you do best man, we both know what that is. ....Of course I'm talking about graphics and what not...he he.

Draenin - The Dragon! It seems the time in which we will talk about server ideas and concepts is at an end. But I will continue to speak with you over AIM when I get the time as always. Keep that game of yours alive and kicking!

DV - The last person I gave the managership of Stone Henge to....Die for not keeping it alive until you finished. But live for being an awesome dude. At least make sure to help Joey finish GX...please?

Tig - Ha ha, I smell like what? Tig, always there for a laugh. Now that you finally got that dang Ol West back it better be awesome...I mean it...or you can meet a few friends of mine, they're big and hairy with brass knuckles..implanted in their, err, I mean...or else!

Moondeath - God, just shut up and script already! XD Keep rockin <3

Chandler - Andrew! Another one of the more talented people out there. My god you're a good scripter, good on ya mate! Keep going, you'll hit that GST mark soon as well. Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming swimming swimming!

Skyld - You sir are odd. However, you are teh pwnzors at teh scripting. So for that you require a goodbye. And also because of you teaching me about dbs and how they are infinitely easier than mudlibs. But mudlibs are still shiny and what not tho.

Ben - Good scripter here, another database fanatic. Lol, just keep scripting and I hope you find a good artist to bring your project ideas to life.

Cythus - You bailed out on us on the post apocalyptic project, but that's ok man. You're still a good all around artist and you rock pretty hard. Later gator.

Chicken NaNa - Ah, an awesome developer. You I gotta meet one day so we can go friggin crazy just doing things featured one jackass all over town.

Tom - You my friend are talented, and we will work on a game some day together, just give me 6 months - a year to get really good like you. And maybe, just maybe....

Elk - Maybe if you'd cut that junk out for about 5 minutes you might not have gotten banned. It's cool tho man, you're a really cool dude. If you weren't so egotistical sometimes everyone else would see it as well.

Dusty - Ha, I'll see you on Arca. And I'll talk to you in the mean time on AIM. Cause you know, you're a pixeler, we're pixeles'ses. It's what we do, ya know?

Crow - Ha ha, A bit short on the notice. But you're a pretty good developer as well. Remember the times I wanted to work on Esteria but you didn't need any help. Made me go, *tear tear* but never the less. I hope we can work on a game or something together one day.

Codein - I know we were working on Odyssey and everything and it was going great....until while searching a few graphic artist forums I gripped by a terrible surprise concerning where shrimp had gotten alot of the tiles we were using for the tileset. After that I just didn't have anymore inspiration or even some damn drive to get anything more done. Thus leading to my quitting at 3:54AM this morning, unfortunately.

Kirble - You're a pretty good GFXer, and it's great you're focusing on school. Now it's time for me to be gone.

Twusk - What an odd, odd individual. Yet, you're pretty cool and quite hilarious when you aren't trying to be I think. But never the less, you were a pretty great scripter man. =D

Smirt - Smirt rocks so hard. He's the superest guy ever. Like, he rocks lolz.

Chris - Is a pretty good scripter who never fufilled his promise to help me. :O

In short, I can leave Graal saying I never gave a dang cent to unixmad nor Stefan. But if I come back it'll be in the future where I can and more than likely will, ya know?

If I forget to put your name down with the comment, don't fret. It ain't cause I hate you or have nothing to say concerning you. It's just that it's about 4:00AM and I'm not sure of everyone I need to talk about. So if you're a good guy and we're cool friends, don't hesitate to remind me to say something.

You're all awesome!

Peace.

REMEMBER, IF YOU REP ME, LEAVE A NAME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by haunter View Post
Graal admins don't die. They go to hell and regroup.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inverness View Post
Without scripters, your graphics and levels wouldn't do anything but sit there and look pretty.

Last edited by killerogue; 05-07-2007 at 12:06 AM..
Old 05-06-2007, 09:57 AM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Ohwell, cya ;D You are a great guy
Old 05-06-2007, 10:02 AM
Registered Omega
Oi, Crow! Must add stuff about Crow...and Codein...and Kirble..XD

Quote:
Quote:
Without scripters, your graphics and levels wouldn't do anything but sit there and look pretty.
Old 05-06-2007, 10:07 AM
Banned
Chandler will become famous soon enough
You take care! Thank you
Old 05-06-2007, 10:08 AM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Working on a game? Sounds good. I'm actually working on one right now lol :P
Old 05-06-2007, 10:09 AM
Registered Omega
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chandler View Post
You take care! Thank you
Definitely. Later bro.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-06-2007, 11:34 AM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Wait what, what do you mean with "haha" when starting to describe me? Am I funny or something? O_o

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 05-06-2007, 11:57 AM
Graal2001 Administration
contiga is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to contiga Send a message via AIM to contiga Send a message via MSN to contiga Send a message via Yahoo to contiga
Cya later
Quote:
Originally Posted by unixmad View Post
I am also awake 3AM to help correct problems.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomy Island RC people
Daniel: HoudiniMan is a bad guy =p
*Bell: rofl. I first read that as houdini is a bad man. like the little kid that wants his mommy to keep her away from that boogie man
Daniel: xD
*Rufus: I wouldn't want my kids around him.
Old 05-06-2007, 12:19 PM
Daniel will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to Daniel Send a message via AIM to Daniel Send a message via MSN to Daniel
You Forgot Me !!! How Could Youuuu ??? I Thought We Were Freinds ..

my graal employment history
ex-game master
ex-dino valley manager
ex-accounts administrator
ex-global guild admin
ex-coder
ex-newworld dev
ex-graal2002 dev
ex-graal2002 admin
ex-kingdoms manager
ex-santrata manager
ex-elven lands manager
ex-era admin
ex-graal main forum mod
ex-graal2001 manager
ex-graal2001 chief of police
ex-graal2001 faq chief
ex-classic lat admin
ex-classic manager
ex-Hell Raven (Head of Classic Development)

Current Thor (Manager of Classic)
Old 05-06-2007, 12:24 PM
Master Tux
WanDaMan is a jewel in the roughWanDaMan is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to WanDaMan
Bye Stan x
Old 05-06-2007, 12:36 PM
Bowie's Deciple
Kristi has a spectacular aura aboutKristi has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Kristi Send a message via MSN to Kristi
Hope life treats you most bodaciously
Old 05-06-2007, 01:02 PM
My empire of dirt
Twinny is just really niceTwinny is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Twinny
Quote:
Originally Posted by killerogue View Post
Twinny - You will be the next GST, you are! Go for it. You rock man, you're one of the most badass scripters I know right now. Always there when I have a question, and always there to tell me, "Why don't you test it?" as well. See ya later man!
Yay I got a shout! But I don't think there is any chance of becoming a GST somehow . Certainly not the next since there are alot better people within the community.
Old 05-06-2007, 01:20 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinny View Post
Yay I got a shout! But I don't think there is any chance of becoming a GST somehow . Certainly not the next since there are alot better people within the community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan
GST is praticly part of PWA now. Good scripters are always welcome, although it is about more than just getting RC access on all servers. GST should help for the script documentation, helping people on the scripting forum, helping servers with scripting problems, check servers that apply for hosted or classic tab. It is better to contact me directly though.

Closing the thread for avoiding more spam.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 05-06-2007, 02:31 PM
My empire of dirt
Twinny is just really niceTwinny is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Twinny
Much to Skyld's anger I don't contribute to either of the main scripting Wikkis. I leave the official stuff to the official people.

Anyhoo, You'll be back Stan! You can never leave!
Old 05-06-2007, 02:42 PM
Zeton
Nickcom2 is on a distinguished road
GL to ya.