Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Zone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-18-2006, 02:34 AM
Wolfey Xanadu
Wolfey will become famous soon enough
Wink Wolfeys Back with ideas

OMGOMGOMGOMG !@#$%
thats right im back on Zone (hospitalized hurricanes and exams over with)
So now back to wat people know me for Driving Stefan and Sayian and other staff insane with my ideas that are good

Ok Reappers how ever you spell them are 2 yrs old >.< i think its time to release it to the General Public as a Buyable Item at a verry high price like $555,000 yes that doesnt seem like a lot but hey time to rotate event weapons out and come with new fresh weapons in there place >.<

Retired Developer

Last edited by Wolfey; 06-18-2006 at 10:45 PM..
Old 06-18-2006, 05:05 AM
Typhoon Xanadu, Rawr.
MisterMastermind is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MisterMastermind Send a message via MSN to MisterMastermind
No. 600,000 cash and 600,000 exp to wield

I believe in karma, so that I may do bad things to people and assume they deserve it.

Much love to all of the Xanadu's; Pip, BrAwLeR, Huwajux, Jo, KDS, RayP2P, Kenjaro, TripleE, Rykuz, Stoned4Life, juice188, Albi5erind, Tenchry_P2P, ryohazuki90, littlec, Snoro, MajinDragon, Allen, Spanishmafia1643, zwill, Wolfey, HitmanJ2XX, and UnknownMastermind.

Old 06-18-2006, 07:35 AM
Chalk one up to me!
bahamutstevetff will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to bahamutstevetff Send a message via Yahoo to bahamutstevetff
lol its took me a full yr to get alost 300000 money, i dont think anyone will ever reach that hight of money. maybe 100000
Old 06-18-2006, 12:45 PM
Zone Oracle
Huwajux will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Huwajux Send a message via MSN to Huwajux
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfey
$555,000 yes that doesnt seem like a lot
That's way too much! But the entire idea of buying them isn't that good. There are only 3 event weapons at the moment anyway, we can't narrow it down to just 2! Those 2 are already overpowered and unfair.
Old 06-18-2006, 05:11 PM
The World's Local Fighter
icemaster is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to icemaster Send a message via MSN to icemaster Send a message via Yahoo to icemaster
isnt there 4? or did u remove lava gun from event weaps?

either way...i go back and forth on this...

in 1 sense i agree that they should be sold...LOTS of ppl have em neway so y not release em to the entire public? theyr not really event weaps neway...they may be called that but it just seems like.....30-40% of zone has em

however...they r event items and the idea of sellin em goes against the "event idea" title

so...i say we just wait a little longer, maybe have a max of 3-4 event weaps and wen a new 1 comes out, release and old 1 to sell?
Old 06-18-2006, 09:53 PM
Banned
Zulu15 is on a distinguished road
The thing with limited time items, in any game is, many times the developers don't release them well. I explain: In Maloria, there are allot of limited items (Such as items sold by the Staff when they felt like it) Now, normaly this is fine, but in Maloria, those items are overpowered, like the katars or the new speed weapons (The ones with .05 freeze time) Event items are something to gloat about, not suped up stuff that makes you stronger than everyone else. In my opinion, even prices should be diferent. Make these "event weapons" buyable, and in event prices give more original things, like for example special ganis, give the winner the option to customize a weapon of theirs (By customize I mean the look), I know you can do this by going in your gani or GFX foulder, but make these things seeable by everyone, so that for example, I log in and see Touya, Touya has blue Apps and he's holding them Han Solo fashion, while mine are still grey and I still hold them like a battle-ready retard.

Not only this will give more fairness to event losers, but also can help in the originality department and allows normal people to use Reapers, which is my favorite weapon because it's quite diferent than the others.
Old 06-18-2006, 10:42 PM
Wolfey Xanadu
Wolfey will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huwajux
That's way too much! But the entire idea of buying them isn't that good. There are only 3 event weapons at the moment anyway, we can't narrow it down to just 2! Those 2 are already overpowered and unfair.
if you could read what i said
time to circle out other words get off your ass and sell the old ones and make new ones other words reappers for sale and make a new event weap to take its place but ty for reading =)

Retired Developer
Old 06-19-2006, 12:37 AM
Typhoon Xanadu, Rawr.
Send a message via AIM to MisterMastermind Send a message via MSN to MisterMastermind
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulu15
The thing with limited time items, in any game is, many times the developers don't release them well. I explain: In Maloria, there are allot of limited items (Such as items sold by the Staff when they felt like it) Now, normaly this is fine, but in Maloria, those items are overpowered, like the katars or the new speed weapons (The ones with .05 freeze time) Event items are something to gloat about, not suped up stuff that makes you stronger than everyone else. In my opinion, even prices should be diferent. Make these "event weapons" buyable, and in event prices give more original things, like for example special ganis, give the winner the option to customize a weapon of theirs (By customize I mean the look), I know you can do this by going in your gani or GFX foulder, but make these things seeable by everyone, so that for example, I log in and see Touya, Touya has blue Apps and he's holding them Han Solo fashion, while mine are still grey and I still hold them like a battle-ready retard.

Not only this will give more fairness to event losers, but also can help in the originality department and allows normal people to use Reapers, which is my favorite weapon because it's quite diferent than the others.
I was hoping more along the lines of personal looks. I'd love to run around people with angelic or demonic wings., or a personal white t-shirt that said rawr in big bold letters...

I believe in karma, so that I may do bad things to people and assume they deserve it.

Much love to all of the Xanadu's; Pip, BrAwLeR, Huwajux, Jo, KDS, RayP2P, Kenjaro, TripleE, Rykuz, Stoned4Life, juice188, Albi5erind, Tenchry_P2P, ryohazuki90, littlec, Snoro, MajinDragon, Allen, Spanishmafia1643, zwill, Wolfey, HitmanJ2XX, and UnknownMastermind.

Old 06-19-2006, 12:42 AM
The World's Local Fighter
icemaster is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to icemaster Send a message via MSN to icemaster Send a message via Yahoo to icemaster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulu15
so that for example, I log in and see Touya, Touya has blue Apps and he's holding them Han Solo fashion, while mine are still grey and I still hold them like a battle-ready retard.
u know me too well

kingy kingy
Old 06-19-2006, 12:57 AM
Twilight Ninja
naokohiro is on a distinguished road
to tell the truth i don't know anything about any event weapons or what they do and I'm pretty sure I've never seen one. I don't have a clue what the reaper is or why the heck I would want one so bad that I would pay hundred's of thousands of dollars for one. I don't think I would pay that much for anything, no matter how good it was... Unless it was uber.
:[

Last edited by naokohiro; 06-19-2006 at 09:19 AM..
Old 06-19-2006, 04:08 AM
Ex-Zone God ;)
jkool666 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to jkool666 Send a message via Yahoo to jkool666
No.
1. To much money.
2. Event weapon, not a weapon that should be bought.
3. People can get better and earn it themselves, its not that hard...
Old 06-19-2006, 06:30 AM
Typhoon Xanadu, Rawr.
Quote:
Originally Posted by naokohiro
to tell the truth i don't know anything about any event weapons or what they do and I'm pretty sure I've never seen one. I don't have a clue what the reaper is or why the heck I would want one so bad that I would pay hundred's of thousands of dollars for one. I don't think I would pay that much for anything, no matter how good it was... Unless it was uber.
:[
It's a shame.
Crappy people that play too long would.
Reapers are NOT uber.
Not gonna happen. Event weapons are called event weapons so they can be given out for winning events.

Old 06-19-2006, 09:08 AM
Twilight Ninja
naokohiro is on a distinguished road
Well.. If they're not uber, I aint savin' up for them...

Last edited by naokohiro; 06-19-2006 at 09:19 AM..
Old 06-19-2006, 09:54 AM
Banned
Zulu15 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkool666
3. People can get better and earn it themselves, its not that hard...
It is when people like you are online. (By "people like you" I mean very experienced players. Players you see on Iricia and say "****" or if you're me/Touya "HmmNA, HmmNA, HmmNA HmmNA!")

Say did you notice my Avatar is a kitty repelling a kiss from a girl? Man I love the edit feature, I've alredy edited this 4 times. Make that 5. Man! I love the color purple, and green... hmm, I think I like Purple more but I don't display it in public because it makes me look rather ***. Uh...I normaly wear a simple black shirt and jeans, with my boots. Mayra is simple too. lol, Kara. I'm using many periods, is it my PMS alredy? Oh dear I seem to have annoyed somebody.. The Wolf's Rain ending song, "Gravity" reminds me of my soul mate, is that weird? It isin't because she draws wolves allot! and uh...they're similar to those of Wolf's Rain. Do you think she likes Wolf's Rain? I dunno, perhaps I should ask. Who actualy read this through? Yeah, probably Touya and I know he's going to give me crap about some of the stuff I said in this post, wellyou know what? Shut up....Green rulz.
Old 06-19-2006, 06:50 PM
Zone Oracle
Huwajux will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Huwajux Send a message via MSN to Huwajux
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfey
if you could read what i said
time to circle out other words get off your ass and sell the old ones and make new ones other words reappers for sale and make a new event weap to take its place but ty for reading =)
W-what?