Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Development Forums > Tech Support
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 05-26-2002, 08:42 PM
Scripter
amonrabr is on a distinguished road
help me =*(

I see squares on the npc editor. and the rpg window too.. =*( I just see squares everywhere.. can u help me? please.. its very important.. any help is welcome = O Maybe its language support or font support...
Old 05-26-2002, 08:45 PM
Scripter
I forgot the screen shot, sorry
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screen_shot.gif
Views:	151
Size:	20.6 KB
ID:	16266  
Old 05-26-2002, 08:49 PM
Yakuna2001 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Yakuna2001
Quote:
Originally posted by amonrabr
I forgot the screen shot, sorry
yes looks like font support, do you have the latest version of graal? how long has this been a problem?
if its only just become a problem redownload graal, and reinstall. also, make sure your in english language, just to see if its that. hope it helps bai

-Manager of the UnholyNation PlayerWorld-
UnholyNation Forums
Old 05-26-2002, 08:56 PM
Scripter
Quote:
Originally posted by Yakuna2001

yes looks like font support, do you have the latest version of graal? how long has this been a problem?
if its only just become a problem redownload graal, and reinstall. also, make sure your in english language, just to see if its that. hope it helps bai
where is the font support.. I found some places but wheres to change whole windows font? I have this problem since this morning, but all my computer is buggy, I have some folders that I cant open or my windows crash.. Anyway this square problems just happeness some places... nowI'm writing without any problem, on the npc, where I select the image there isnt any problem.. where I write the script I see alot of squares.. I found squares on other programs, but they had font support, and I changed it easy to the normal.. The font support of graal is just for chat (#c) messages
Old 05-26-2002, 11:54 PM
Yakuna2001 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Yakuna2001
Quote:
Originally posted by amonrabr

where is the font support.. I found some places but wheres to change whole windows font? I have this problem since this morning, but all my computer is buggy, I have some folders that I cant open or my windows crash.. Anyway this square problems just happeness some places... nowI'm writing without any problem, on the npc, where I select the image there isnt any problem.. where I write the script I see alot of squares.. I found squares on other programs, but they had font support, and I changed it easy to the normal.. The font support of graal is just for chat (#c) messages
im not sure which font is used for the scripting, i presume its omething like system font, maybe u deleted it from cotnrol panel fonts :-/ duno.

-Manager of the UnholyNation PlayerWorld-
UnholyNation Forums
Old 05-27-2002, 04:55 AM
Wishing he had 3 feet
Saga2001 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Saga2001 Send a message via AIM to Saga2001 Send a message via Yahoo to Saga2001
Yeah, its font support, maybe try changing your font in options, also make sure you have the font...

!Wan ( 11:27:55 AM):
can i c ur scripts please?
Zorg (RC): If I hear NPC Server call Ne0, Past Austin or Brent sexy one more time im disconnecting it