Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Development Forums > Tech Support
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2010, 03:46 AM
Retired
SlikRick is on a distinguished road
Ridiculous (Attention Stefan)

Ok so over a month ago one of my staff members bought a Dev server in order to have the time transfered over to the N-Pulse Debug server to prevent us from running out of time. As soon as he got the confirmation information I sent it to Stefan in order to get the time transfered. I received an email about a week later saying that he will be happy to transfer the time, he just wants confirmation from the person who purchased the server. So I relayed the message and they sent him an email to confirm the transfer from the email that is registered with his account. This was a month ago, and we still have yet to get a response, and his server is still up so the time has not been transfered. I have sent follow up emails as well as the person who purchased the server, but still to this day not reply. So I figured since we have had no luck getting into contact with him via e-mail or forums PM, I would create a thread and see if that doesn't get the ball rolling. I understand that he is busy, but over a month is just ridiculous. He was also sent an email from Abjorn to transfer the server over into my name, being has he no longer has anything to do with Graal, and that has also gone unanswered.
Old 11-02-2010, 05:02 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
What's ridiculous is the size of your signature, seriously it looks bad.
Old 11-02-2010, 05:13 AM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
What's ridiculous is the size of your signature, seriously it looks bad.
I do agree. Also agree with the OP, that is quite ridiculous.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 11-02-2010, 06:15 AM
Delteria
Cloven has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Cloven
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXziroXx View Post
I do agree. Also agree with the OP, that is quite ridiculous.
Though you have to admit, not at all surprising.
Old 11-02-2010, 08:27 AM
Kanto League Champion
Demisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud of
You should take NPulse off the Classic list to teach Stefan a lesson. Think of how many players he would lose.
Old 11-02-2010, 08:35 AM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demisis_P2P View Post
You should take NPulse off the Classic list to teach Stefan a lesson. Think of how many players he would lose.
Npulse may not be one of Stefan's highest priorities but who is it who would ultimately benefit should they succeed in their ambitions?
Old 11-02-2010, 11:23 AM
not doing alot
Liberated has a spectacular aura about
Maybe you should ask the PWA, since debug is basically a playerworld?
Old 11-02-2010, 01:24 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloven View Post
Though you have to admit, not at all surprising.
There aren't a lot of things that surprises me when it comes to Graal, for good and bad.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 11-02-2010, 04:04 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
i'd start with TSAdmin before ultimately removing npulse
Old 11-02-2010, 06:19 PM
Retired
Wow is it possible for you guys not to troll a thread? I have already talked with TSAdmin and there is nothing he can do because they do not want to set up remote access to the servers due to security risks. Stefan is the only one who can physically sit at the servers and do it.
Old 11-02-2010, 09:01 PM
\(^∀^)メ(≧∇≦)ノ
Hiro has a spectacular aura aboutHiro has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Hiro
so why didn't you post this in tech support with a thread name that stefan might be inclined to actually read?
Old 11-02-2010, 09:16 PM
Prince
MysticX2X will become famous soon enough
What's ridiculous is that you didn't blog it

former acc: mystic2k

RIP Matt (NBK)
Old 11-02-2010, 09:27 PM
Retired
I don't blog.
Old 11-02-2010, 11:22 PM
Luda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Luda
That's ridiculous
Old 11-02-2010, 11:26 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Queue the stupid picture post from dude2020 and we got ourself a thread.