Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Bomy Island Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 08-24-2001, 08:27 AM
Dustari.

This is the end. I am done with Graal 2001. The entire server is not what I had hoped it would turn out to be, and I am finding that Providence has more and more of what I want in a good server.

I am no longer King of Dustari as of the completion of this post. The responsibility was not a problem, I just refuse to play on Graal 2001 any longer with the kind of environment that it has become. The Role Playing environment has deteriorated incredibly from what it was when I first became King. I will admit that I had fun, but there were also hard, annoying times that could have been avoided if something like Providence had, perhaps, been uploaded sooner.

My account will still be active to the full extent of the one year purchase I made, and I will occasionally use it to look at new updates. Aside from that, I will rarely be spending any time on any other server than Providence, which, as of now, I am wholly devoted to. To this end, I have also decided to try and learn how to make levels, as well as do NPC scripting, and graphics, simply because I have confidence and faith in Providence that it will be a much better, more enjoyable server.

Going back to Dustari, I will leave the Kingdom in the hands of Karu. He's an able King, and I will, of course, help him out when he needs it. I will leave the website at dustari.darktechgameing.com online and continue to make updates as I finish things that I had intended to finish earlier, and I will also take up my time as a webmaster. Maybe I'll start a Graal website in the future.

I'll still be on the forums alot, along with Marle, who now shares this account with me due to unixmad deleting it. That, and other factors relating to the recent account troubles, and other things, were also prime causes in my leaving. To those of you in Dustari who read the boards, please don't bombard me with messages on AIM or on the forum about me staying, because I will not appreciate it and will probably respond quite harshly. To anyone I RPed with on Graal 2001 while I was there, I had a great time and thanks for the fun. I'll see you here around the forums.

Until next time, Graalians. As a friend of mine likes to say in his farewells to anything:

Maybe in a day.

Maybe in a week.

Maybe in a month.

Maybe in a year.

Maybe in another life.

We'll meet again. Faith manages.

See you all around the Forums and on Providence!

-Kamuii

Old 08-24-2001, 08:29 AM
Some Guy :\
CrazedMerlin is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CrazedMerlin Send a message via Yahoo to CrazedMerlin
(((((((((((((

AIM: TehWizad
E-Mail: [email protected]
Old 08-24-2001, 08:29 AM
Mr. Imsoright
Rekad is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Rekad Send a message via AIM to Rekad Send a message via Yahoo to Rekad
good job, the kingdoms were going to hell anyway

"A singer can shatter a glass with the proper high note,
but the simplest way for anyone to break a glass is simply to drop it on the floor."
-Marius
Old 08-24-2001, 08:30 AM
Asmodeus-James is on a distinguished road
Re: Dustari.

Quote:
Originally posted by ZanderX

This is the end. I am done with Graal 2001. The entire server is not what I had hoped it would turn out to be, and I am finding that Providence has more and more of what I want in a good server.

I am no longer King of Dustari as of the completion of this post. The responsibility was not a problem, I just refuse to play on Graal 2001 any longer with the kind of environment that it has become. The Role Playing environment has deteriorated incredibly from what it was when I first became King. I will admit that I had fun, but there were also hard, annoying times that could have been avoided if something like Providence had, perhaps, been uploaded sooner.

My account will still be active to the full extent of the one year purchase I made, and I will occasionally use it to look at new updates. Aside from that, I will rarely be spending any time on any other server than Providence, which, as of now, I am wholly devoted to. To this end, I have also decided to try and learn how to make levels, as well as do NPC scripting, and graphics, simply because I have confidence and faith in Providence that it will be a much better, more enjoyable server.

Going back to Dustari, I will leave the Kingdom in the hands of Karu. He's an able King, and I will, of course, help him out when he needs it. I will leave the website at dustari.darktechgameing.com online and continue to make updates as I finish things that I had intended to finish earlier, and I will also take up my time as a webmaster. Maybe I'll start a Graal website in the future.

I'll still be on the forums alot, along with Marle, who now shares this account with me due to unixmad deleting it. That, and other factors relating to the recent account troubles, and other things, were also prime causes in my leaving. To those of you in Dustari who read the boards, please don't bombard me with messages on AIM or on the forum about me staying, because I will not appreciate it and will probably respond quite harshly. To anyone I RPed with on Graal 2001 while I was there, I had a great time and thanks for the fun. I'll see you here around the forums.

Until next time, Graalians. As a friend of mine likes to say in his farewells to anything:

Maybe in a day.

Maybe in a week.

Maybe in a month.

Maybe in a year.

Maybe in another life.

-Kamuii

Bye friend!

- Chris and Nick Sinister -
- Unban nick_sinister -
Old 08-24-2001, 08:30 AM
Karakaze Troupe
Brad0629 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Brad0629 Send a message via AIM to Brad0629 Send a message via Yahoo to Brad0629

im ???

I was prince with karu

that makes mes?
Old 08-24-2001, 08:31 AM
Skatche is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Skatche
Lightbulb Idea!

Put Dustari on Providence! I'm sure as an admin you can be a member of more than one kingdom...
Old 08-24-2001, 08:32 AM
something vague
JinZero is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to JinZero
bye
Zatoichi
TrueHeaT is an unknown quantity at this point
bye kamooee

If anyone has any of my tilesets and graphics, please PM me as I would really love to have them.
the way kingdoms are set up on graal2001 is not rping it's more like a bunch of people who want "benefits" joining things

Old 08-24-2001, 08:33 AM
Gunslinger
Zulithe is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Zulithe Send a message via Yahoo to Zulithe
Goodbye.
Old 08-24-2001, 08:33 AM
Re: Dustari.

Quote:
Originally posted by ZanderX

Maybe in a day.

Maybe in a week.

Maybe in a month.

Maybe in a year.

Maybe in another life.

-Kamuii

It's sad to see you go, but I agree with your decision and am also following you.

Seeing as how my account was deleted, I will also no longer be playing any servers other than Providence. Occasionally, I will look at things using Gameo's account, but other than that, what else can I do? Unixmad has made a horrible decision in deleting people's accounts before they could prove themselves. It is irresponsible and unprofessional.

So, this is it. I am resigning (by force) from the following:

- Princess of Dustari
- Police

And that's it. If unixmad decides to change his ways, maybe I'll return. I doubt that will ever happen, though.

See you all around.

- Marle
Old 08-24-2001, 08:34 AM
Cloud_X is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by CrazedMerlin
the way kingdoms are set up on graal2001 is not rping it's more like a bunch of people who want "benefits" joining things
What are the benefits of joining Tyealia
Old 08-24-2001, 08:35 AM
Account Expired
psihunter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to psihunter
I tell you this
I am the only orginal leader >=)
I feel special >=)
Later Kamuii and Marle, live long and prosper |\/|,/

Last edited by psihunter; 08-24-2001 at 08:37 AM..
Old 08-24-2001, 08:38 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Cloud_X

What are the benefits of joining Tyealia
they go by whos castle is nicer

Old 08-24-2001, 08:39 AM
Karakaze Troupe
Brad0629 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Brad0629 Send a message via AIM to Brad0629 Send a message via Yahoo to Brad0629
yay im still prince