Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Zodiac Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-16-2009, 08:41 PM
Sr Marketing Strategist
Elk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Elk Send a message via AIM to Elk Send a message via MSN to Elk Send a message via Yahoo to Elk
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
Clockwork, I don't believe you understand my contributions to the server that I have made in this time, just leave this thread if you're trying to stir up a mess with comments like that especially since it's about a server you no longer enjoy.

Now to reply to Ziro..

I was fired during your's and calani's time lol.

The corrupt thing really depends on your definition of it. There were countless security mistakes made by Drander, and MD providing nearly anyone with NC access if they could do something for them, during my time I caught a couple item spawners most of which were hired by MD and have since tightened up security.

Me letting Yen access Zodiac through my account when Drander was still Manager was an example of that but I have since changed my ways.
Getting rid of Yen was the worst idea...

Old 04-16-2009, 08:53 PM
Delteria
Cloven has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Cloven
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elk View Post
Yeah, it's never a good idea to get rid an individual with an insatiable urge to project their sexual identity crisis and desires onto children, huh?
Old 04-16-2009, 09:29 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elk View Post
Oh please, if he was straight you'd be singing a different tune. There's no reason to keep a corrupted predator manager.
Old 04-16-2009, 09:48 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Yen was a very good scripter, learned alot from him but as mentioned above he turned very quickly to exploit his skill for his own benefit.
Old 04-16-2009, 10:50 PM
Banned
AllTheBaron is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Yen was a very good scripter, learned alot from him but as mentioned above he turned very quickly to exploit his skill for his own benefit.
His scripts were too complex, and laggy.
BUT he was still a great manager

On the other hand, why is Jerret even manager?
First off, he IS a former member of Anti-Graal.
Secondly, he let Yen borrow his account to completely manipulate Zodiac, and you trust him as a manager?
Thirdly, he abused his 1 hit.k.o script with some friends when he was a Dev, and let them pick up the drops ETC.
AND YOUR WORRIED ABOUT BALANCING? LOL!
Last but not least, he ban evaded his GLOBAL BAN on Jerret with fowlplay4.

and he was chosen manager.... ha!

It's quite funny if you think about it, about a year ago Jerret said to me that he will never take the manager position because it's to much work, guess again!
Zodiac is just TOO big for it's 80player count, I mean the only updates there are is more dungeons and more weapons.
THINK PEOPLE! THINK!
Old 04-16-2009, 10:52 PM
Dark_Zeratul101 is on a distinguished road
Yen's a good guy who has contributed a lot to Zodiac (even if it's buggy) but when he flips out he's ****ING CRAZY. Trust me on this, I was staff during the whole Yen deal.
Old 04-16-2009, 10:54 PM
Global Administration
MysticalDragon is just really niceMysticalDragon is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to MysticalDragon Send a message via MSN to MysticalDragon
Quote:
Clockwork, I don't believe you understand my contributions to the server that I have made in this time, just leave this thread if you're trying to stir up a mess with comments like that especially since it's about a server you no longer enjoy.

Now to reply to Ziro..

I was fired during your's and calani's time lol.

The corrupt thing really depends on your definition of it. There were countless security mistakes made by Drander, and MD providing nearly anyone with NC access if they could do something for them, during my time I caught a couple item spawners most of which were hired by MD and have since tightened up security.

Me letting Yen access Zodiac through my account when Drander was still Manager was an example of that but I have since changed my ways.
Hmmm, Should I even respond to this? Is this a waste of time? nah I think its well worth it.
You speak about all the bad decisions all these people did, but you still don't even own up to your own wrong doings? When Yen gets caught on your account, your response is? C'mon man take responsibility for your actions and stop coming up with excuses. You allowed Yen on your account to benefit no one but your self? It wasn't to prove anything? The time you got fired and I UNBANNED you against the managers will , You EXPLOITED a leak you left behind helping other players gain an unfair advantage. You claim you only received 1 ITEM, DUR that's because I removed the glitch before it can be abused any further.

The wrong decision I made? Are you referring to ZachTrant and that LAT? Those are the only 2 that abused there power and I acted upon 1 out of the 2. I wasn't on RC, when the LAT got caught duping. They only way to trust someone is to give them a chance, You live and Learn.
*Reminder The LAT was never given NC just STRICT rights to specific levels, to perform his job in trusting fashion.

Now lets talk about some more WRONG decisions I made, that wasn't mentioned. When I went against BELL, Drander and all of Zodiacs staff team to bring you back, Was that a Bad decision? When Bell ordered me NOT to give you NC, and I still trusted you and Did. Was that a bad decision?
As being apart of a Manager on a server, The whole experience of being a manager is to learn from your mistakes. No one is perfect, And that's why you was globally banned.. Because you to made numerous mistakes. Before you bring my name up, please look back on your own stupidity and mistakes before you blame others.
http://support.toonslab.com
[email protected]

Last edited by MysticalDragon; 04-16-2009 at 11:57 PM..
Old 04-17-2009, 12:20 AM
(Developer)
DarkIceX is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalDragon View Post
Hmmm, Should I even respond to this? Is this a waste of time? nah I think its well worth it.
You speak about all the bad decisions all these people did, but you still don't even own up to your own wrong doings? When Yen gets caught on your account, your response is? C'mon man take responsibility for your actions and stop coming up with excuses. You allowed Yen on your account to benefit no one but your self? It wasn't to prove anything? The time you got fired and I UNBANNED you against the managers will , You EXPLOITED a leak you left behind helping other players gain an unfair advantage. You claim you only received 1 ITEM, DUR that's because I removed the glitch before it can be abused any further.

The wrong decision I made? Are you referring to ZachTrant and that LAT? Those are the only 2 that abused there power and I acted upon 1 out of the 2. I wasn't on RC, when the LAT got caught duping. They only way to trust someone is to give them a chance, You live and Learn.
*Reminder The LAT was never given NC just STRICT rights to specific levels, to perform his job in trusting fashion.

Now lets talk about some more WRONG decisions I made, that wasn't mentioned. When I went against BELL, Drander and all of Zodiacs staff team to bring you back, Was that a Bad decision? When Bell ordered me NOT to give you NC, and I still trusted you and Did. Was that a bad decision?
As being apart of a Manager on a server, The whole experience of being a manager is to learn from your mistakes. No one is perfect, And that's why you was globally banned.. Because you to made numerous mistakes. Before you bring my name up, please look back on your own stupidity and mistakes before you blame others.
This.

Bloodvayne
Old 04-17-2009, 12:39 AM
My empire of dirt
Twinny is just really niceTwinny is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Twinny
Jerret is doing a great job and I'll support him all the way (hell, providing him with a free forum for Zodiac ).

Also, try to remember that unlike others (e.g. Calani, who was asked to manager Zodiac as a favor) Jerret wants to do this. Far better having a willing manager than someone who doesn't care about the server managing it.

Now, try to imagine if I actually accepted the manager role in the past circumstances...what a ****hole it would be now . Bell/Vulcan must have been terribly desperate
Old 04-17-2009, 12:44 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
I was never a member of that anti-graal clique, nor should I be associated with them.

You are also blowing the 1-hit K.O. thing out of proportion in comparison to some of the actual glitch abuse that's happened.

I was global banned because I altered a few scripts that made Frotter upset, who in turn got calani to fire me. At the time they did not remove my Staff Tool that allowed me basicly free reign ( It could basicly perform a single line of GS2 ) to do whatever I want which included teaching Twizt3d how to lock everyone in OSL. Do I regret doing it? No.

After reading your update comment I'd like to inform you that those were only minor updates to keep our weapon hungry population satisfied, but I also think you're ignorant due to the fact that you ignored many of my other updates like ZMS, Nation Honor / Morale Boosts, one of the biggest Re-Balances (Included over 200 individual script changes), hundreds of bug fixes, a rescripted Bounty system, a new GUI, a new skill menu, and many other small system updates.

I took the Manager job because I figured that I was the only one at the time who could handle it and keep the Staff stable, and I think I've done a pretty good job since Management used to change quite frequently in the past.

Clearly I do owe you that you got me my job back MD but that can only go so far, my experience working with you was trivial. I would log on and find that you had added people to RC to do your own work, or you had gotten the RC into a big argument. This made many people who I considered good staff quit.

There was no working with you, you always got pissed off and were quick to manipulate situations into the way you handled certain things were right as well as the fact that you could never see a project all the way through lead to your demise. I didn't want to fire you but after all the issues you caused I didn't see any other option.

Last edited by fowlplay4; 04-17-2009 at 01:05 AM..
Old 04-17-2009, 12:48 AM
Ignorance has no future
Unkownsoldier is on a distinguished road
^Supports
Old 04-17-2009, 01:18 AM
Global Administration
MysticalDragon is just really niceMysticalDragon is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to MysticalDragon Send a message via MSN to MysticalDragon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinny View Post
Jerret is doing a great job and I'll support him all the way (hell, providing him with a free forum for Zodiac ).

Also, try to remember that unlike others (e.g. Calani, who was asked to manager Zodiac as a favor) Jerret wants to do this. Far better having a willing manager than someone who doesn't care about the server managing it.

Now, try to imagine if I actually accepted the manager role in the past circumstances...what a ****hole it would be now . Bell/Vulcan must have been terribly desperate
??
If you was referring to me I never said jerret was doing a bad job? **** that's the whole reason why I was forced to bring him back. Without him Zodiac would of died, I said that then and I will say it now. I was just merely pointing out he had flaws as well.
http://support.toonslab.com
[email protected]

Old 04-17-2009, 01:27 AM
My empire of dirt
Twinny is just really niceTwinny is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Twinny
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalDragon View Post
??
If you was referring to me I never said jerret was doing a bad job? **** that's the whole reason why I was forced to bring him back. Without him Zodiac would of died, I said that then and I will say it now. I was just merely pointing out he had flaws as well.
I never referenced anyone saying he was doing a bad job, just saying I support him
Old 04-17-2009, 01:43 AM
Gambet is on a distinguished road
Jerret was always the only person that I could count on to actually help me with the server back when I was a part of the managing team (and definitely the most competent), which is why when I quit, I made him my successor. I knew that he was allowing Yen to access his account, and I left my thoughts on that situation in my comments when I quit, but regardless of the fact, he has always been a great contribution to the server.

No one knows the systems better than Jer does at this point, and he has always been dedicated to Zodiac. Once I left, I didn't think anyone would be better at the job, and I still feel the same way now. Anyone with ill words towards Jerret is simply speaking out of a personal vendetta and not with the best interest of the server in mind.

Jerret has been doing a great job for years now, and it's not fair for people to try to take all of that hard work away from him by tainting his image.
Old 04-17-2009, 02:20 AM
team canada
Sweet some support, but yes I do admit I have my flaws and stubbornness but it is also not fair to criticize the workers under me as well, there are people out there who have slandered my own hard-working staff, some I presume were victims of the Iron Fist of Zodiac.

It's unfair for me to take credit for the work that couldn't be done without my loyal hard-working staff as well as my predecessors who laid the foundation of which I have now improved, and can learn from their mistakes.

I have my Co-Manager Xor who maintains almost every non-Developmental role, and deals with the blunt, unfair criticisms from the player count. He does everything he can for Zodiac much like myself and he still doesn't feel like he's doing enough. I have taught him a lot about how to make certain things on Zodiac to provide updates that I wouldn't have been able to start or end. ( Seriously, despite the simplicity of making the baddy arcs, and weapons it sucks the most. ) He has rigged things together from old content that I have would have ignored and even deleted from the server.

Along with him and puppin I have to say they are some of the hardest working staff on Graal and are overdue for the respect they deserve.

There is also Darkus, Rogpog, Obey whom which provide so much help in pointing gameplay affecting ideas and idea for new content. They are also part of the Player Relations squad which has to be one of the most stressful jobs someone could undertake.

It is upsetting that anyone could take unfair shots at them as well and not consider all the good they have accomplished working for me and Zodiac.

I hope to begin work on a new revision of Zodiac soon with my new graphics team, Fuzzums, and some new LATs as long as some apply, as well as my non-Dev team to keep kids entertained and in line until then. I also hope that I will be able to visit this forum and actually want to provide everyone with update information instead of taking flak from the "elite/trolls."