Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Zodiac Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-16-2009, 10:25 AM
SomeOne
MiniOne is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to MiniOne
My Level sorta makes me seem like a noob >< and my online time sucks since i mostly did play on my other account which i don't seem to have the pass for anymore

Also these 'prestige' classes suck, if you really wanted you could make a class which could stun you forever... It wouldn't be that hard... Pick Human and mix Dragoon i think and Glad and there you have like 15seconds worth of stun right there which basically makes you unkillable (xD by the way i have no idea what I'm saying, I'm just guessing since both of these have stun... and yepp )
Old 02-25-2009, 11:17 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Yes it definitely could be better but satisfying your idea of 'better' is hard to pinpoint because everyone wants their class to be #1 PVP, complain when leveling is too hard, and shoot down updates because it doesn't benefit them whatsoever.

Example, Paper: Nerf Scissors, Rock is Fine.

Unfortunately I don't think a lot of you understand the amount of work that is required to go into the balancing of classes properly. It's a pain in the ass and only leads to more tears from the player count.

To address the update rumors, Yes we are working towards our next update, and are always looking forward to help in the levels and graphics department.

So.. we'll keep fixing bugs and working on our next update.
Old 02-25-2009, 11:57 PM
iphone era sad litle mads
Felix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Felix_Xenophobe
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post

Unfortunately I don't think a lot of you understand the amount of work that is required to go into the balancing of classes properly. It's a pain in the ass and only leads to more tears from the player count.
That's why you released 10 new unique prestige classes in addition to the original classes, right?
Originally Posted by Tashkin
I have done 10x the amount any previous EA has done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
What you need is Zone Police again.
Old 02-26-2009, 05:39 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix_Xenophobe View Post
That's why you released 10 new unique prestige classes in addition to the original classes, right?
Personally I never released a single prestige class, only Gambet and Yen have, and deleting the prestiges is not an option.
Old 02-26-2009, 10:13 AM
SomeOne
MiniOne is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to MiniOne
Though I dislike all the new classes. I will say that you have done a pretty good job at balancing it. Since a lot of good skills have actually been given a higher level requirement but the fact is that i dislike the prestige classes and think that since you've added them a lot of the games skill has been taken away. As well as being able to get to level 60 within 2days? which is sort of disappointing since that's just idiotically quick.
Old 04-16-2009, 02:58 AM
hydralisk150 is an unknown quantity at this point
its funny how you guys can complain about how you want the server to be better, but none of you are willing to work or make sacrifices in order to make it better. Your not going to log on one day and Zodiac be perfect, it takes trial and error.
Old 04-16-2009, 02:59 AM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by hydralisk150 View Post
its funny how you guys can complain about how you want the server to be better, but none of you are willing to work or make sacrifices in order to make it better. Your not going to log on one day and Zodiac be perfect, it takes trial and error.
That's a pretty ironic statement to make, especially with "Era is Not Even Era-ish anymore" in your signature.
Old 04-16-2009, 03:02 AM
hydralisk150 is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah espicially when that was put into my quote back in god knows when.
Old 04-16-2009, 05:05 AM
ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ...ᶘ ಠᴥಠᶅ❤...ℳℴℯ
Clockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by hydralisk150 View Post
I logged on yesterday and told a staff he was abusing his boots, and he thus called me an 'idiot player' and ran around the level saying "LOOK IM ABUSING MY BOOTS" while claiming he was the best PR so he was allowed to do it.
Old 04-16-2009, 01:53 PM
(Developer)
DarkIceX is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clockwork View Post
I logged on yesterday and told a staff he was abusing his boots, and he thus called me an 'idiot player' and ran around the level saying "LOOK IM ABUSING MY BOOTS" while claiming he was the best PR so he was allowed to do it.
Witnessed.

Also for the Zodiac staff who replied here, tell me something, this update of yours, is it something that will bring new, fun and unique aspects to Zodiac or is it just another dungeon with more weapons and armor?

I'm not trying to offend or anything, but I'm just wondering because what Graal/Zodiac needs right now is new and fresh. Not add 50 new sets of armor and then work on releasing the next 50 new sets of armor.

I made my fair share of mistakes when I was Manager (actually I completely failed at it) and I'm hoping you won't do the same so that we can see a Manager stay longer than 2-12 months and make a change for the better.

Bloodvayne
Old 04-16-2009, 05:07 PM
King of teh Jungle
Im not a newb is on a distinguished road
Zod Fails now..Vampire Ninja/Thief 4 lyfe
Old 04-16-2009, 05:53 PM
team canada
I've been manager for nearly a year now, I've cleaned up the entire dev staff unlike in the past when it seemed like everyone had NC on Zodiac exposing the playercount to many corrupt experiences.

I agree that we need something new and fresh, which is why we've begun work on our dev server and are beginning to document on our dev wiki.

Some of the things we hope to accomplish is providing a higher standard of gameplay quality, a better experience for new players and the grind to the endgame content, and many revisions to old concepts. With this we're are going to be exploring new ideas as well.

This won't be no easy task so we'd appreciate it if the reticule kept to a minimum.

As for this whole PR business I'd rather not getting this started into an argument, if you really feel that our PR team is that corrupt then wonderful staff at the Graal Support desk can help you.
Old 04-16-2009, 06:26 PM
ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ...ᶘ ಠᴥಠᶅ❤...ℳℴℯ
Clockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant future
Quote:

I've been manager for nearly a year now...

What's taking so long?

Quote:

As for this whole PR business I'd rather not getting this started into an argument, if you really feel that our PR team is that corrupt then wonderful staff at the Graal Support desk can help you.
Freinds? Or something you're just willing to deal with yourself?

I asked tig to help but he said he couldn't, and I'm not going to take it any farther with a server I no longer enjoy.
Old 04-16-2009, 06:29 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Quote:
I've been manager for nearly a year now, I've cleaned up the entire dev staff unlike in the past when it seemed like everyone had NC on Zodiac exposing the playercount to many corrupt experiences.
As far as I know, that ended with Yen, did it not? Or did things like that happen after Ashley's and mine time?

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 04-16-2009, 07:03 PM
team canada
Clockwork, I don't believe you understand my contributions to the server that I have made in this time, just leave this thread if you're trying to stir up a mess with comments like that especially since it's about a server you no longer enjoy.

Now to reply to Ziro..

I was fired during your's and calani's time lol.

The corrupt thing really depends on your definition of it. There were countless security mistakes made by Drander, and MD providing nearly anyone with NC access if they could do something for them, during my time I caught a couple item spawners most of which were hired by MD and have since tightened up security.

Me letting Yen access Zodiac through my account when Drander was still Manager was an example of that but I have since changed my ways.