Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Zodiac Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-11-2009, 02:34 AM
CremisiSteam is an unknown quantity at this point
i wanna wield 2 weapons...
mainly for daggers/katars...

each KATAR should be 1 either left or right...

then you should have to have two katars to actually equip two

I wanna wield a Fire katar and Ice katar XD heheheeee
Old 07-11-2009, 04:00 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CremisiSteam View Post
i wanna wield 2 weapons...
mainly for daggers/katars...

each KATAR should be 1 either left or right...

then you should have to have two katars to actually equip two

I wanna wield a Fire katar and Ice katar XD heheheeee
Already doing this.
Old 07-11-2009, 07:01 AM
Exhausted is infamous around these parts
it'd take a lot of fancy scripting, but you could have "invasions" where monsters from dungeons (i.e. the tyrant archmage & her felines) come and invade escalus, attacking players, and players that party up and kill them get some reward.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nataxo View Post
you're so evil, graal doesnt need persons like you, you should get global ban
Old 07-12-2009, 01:23 AM
Ignorance has no future
Unkownsoldier is on a distinguished road
It would be really cool if you could implement a fatigue/food system. I suggest that if players do not sleep/eat for so many hours anywhere from .5-2 hours, they should start being fatigued. This means, you walk slower, you are weaker, your spells/skills take longer to cast and they don't last as long. Then when you eat/sleep your fatigue levels raises again.

How will this work?

The fatigue bar is based on a 100 point scale, every minute you .5 points. This means in 200 minutes, you are totally dead, and this means you will automatically be put in a central place where beds are and you wait 10-30 seconds before your fatigue goes away.

As you get to 75, you notice your skills take .5 seconds more to cast. Your damage weakens a little/maybe your armor.
50, you start walking 1/8 slower than you did in the beginning. Skills/spells, also last .5 seconds less.
25, well you get the deal.

I think this would improve the realistic feel of Zodiac, this will also stop people from leveling to fast, spending hours in dungeons and such. So this will lower the amount of higher level players making the server actually be competitive instead of everyone being equal.

Any thoughts?
Old 07-12-2009, 02:42 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
I personally dislike the idea of hampering gameplay with fatigue/food systems.
Old 07-12-2009, 02:35 PM
iphone era sad litle mads
Felix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Felix_Xenophobe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unkownsoldier View Post
It would be really cool if you could implement a fatigue/food system. I suggest that if players do not sleep/eat for so many hours anywhere from .5-2 hours, they should start being fatigued. This means, you walk slower, you are weaker, your spells/skills take longer to cast and they don't last as long. Then when you eat/sleep your fatigue levels raises again.

How will this work?

The fatigue bar is based on a 100 point scale, every minute you .5 points. This means in 200 minutes, you are totally dead, and this means you will automatically be put in a central place where beds are and you wait 10-30 seconds before your fatigue goes away.

As you get to 75, you notice your skills take .5 seconds more to cast. Your damage weakens a little/maybe your armor.
50, you start walking 1/8 slower than you did in the beginning. Skills/spells, also last .5 seconds less.
25, well you get the deal.

I think this would improve the realistic feel of Zodiac, this will also stop people from leveling to fast, spending hours in dungeons and such. So this will lower the amount of higher level players making the server actually be competitive instead of everyone being equal.

Any thoughts?
Are you ****ing retarded?
Originally Posted by Tashkin
I have done 10x the amount any previous EA has done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
What you need is Zone Police again.
Old 07-12-2009, 03:07 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exhausted
it'd take a lot of fancy scripting, but you could have "invasions" where monsters from dungeons (i.e. the tyrant archmage & her felines) come and invade escalus, attacking players, and players that party up and kill them get some reward.
This would be cool and all but most people would not be ready and if you're not a decked out level 60 player you will die almost instantly. To even stand a chance you would need atleast a druid, bc, and 2 thieves/sins. Then again tryant archmage isn't really so strong, more annoying than anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unkownsoldier View Post
Any thoughts?
DO NOT WANT.
Old 07-12-2009, 08:39 PM
iphone era sad litle mads
Felix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Felix_Xenophobe
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
I personally dislike the idea of hampering gameplay with fatigue/food systems.
Please work for GK and remove the fkn food system there. I'd love you forever.
Originally Posted by Tashkin
I have done 10x the amount any previous EA has done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
What you need is Zone Police again.
Old 07-12-2009, 09:04 PM
team canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix_Xenophobe View Post
Please work for GK and remove the fkn food system there. I'd love you forever.
That won't happen, only advice would to be is wear an amulet of sustenance when not PvPing.
Old 07-26-2009, 06:48 PM
CremisiSteam is an unknown quantity at this point
lol... you could have A Crocodile King invasion! with beefed up crocodiles XD

while the invasion is going on crocodile dungeon would be EMPTY...
and the Crocodile king would be summoning more crocodiles from its dungeon XD

example kill 3 crocodiles more come from the dungeon... (you would have to make them walk from near the dungeon to escalus... they could pop out of that waterfall to the left of their entrance lol the one thats there for no reazon... XD)

Crocodile King could respawn if you did not get all the crocodiles killed and start the summoning over XD

make all the crocodiles dropped items have random low level prefixes/suffixes XD
Old 08-05-2009, 02:48 PM
molemen unite
RockPlant is an unknown quantity at this point
random events set on timers that are also random (could be buggly but nice to try) where monsters or npc warriors raid towns or even a huge monster.
with a despawn times.
then you have to team up with people in the area and you get nation rep for killing it.
like a boss but you need more then 3 people to kill is.

i'd like to see a train that you can take around the gmap (unlikly you'd do this but i think it would a nice look) it would move pretty fast and would stop a spots.

Make fish go up in price but harder to catch and allso make fish heal more.

craftable items good and bad.

i would think this ideas would be supa cool an fresh (in asian voice)
Old 08-05-2009, 06:25 PM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockPlant View Post
random events set on timers that are also random (could be buggly but nice to try) where monsters or npc warriors raid towns or even a huge monster.
with a despawn times.
then you have to team up with people in the area and you get nation rep for killing it.
like a boss but you need more then 3 people to kill is.

i'd like to see a train that you can take around the gmap (unlikly you'd do this but i think it would a nice look) it would move pretty fast and would stop a spots.

Make fish go up in price but harder to catch and allso make fish heal more.

craftable items good and bad.

i would think this ideas would be supa cool an fresh (in asian voice)
A train is a bit to modern imo unless you like have npc mages push it with their magic or something. Or you could get zepplins lik WoW
Old 08-05-2009, 11:58 PM
molemen unite
RockPlant is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by papajchris View Post
A train is a bit to modern imo unless you like have npc mages push it with their magic or something. Or you could get zepplins lik WoW
zep like wow cant even come up with you own idea
Old 09-19-2011, 02:21 PM
pokeSMOT is on a distinguished road
I feel that deleting the prestige classes could and perhaps will be the best thing that's happened on the server in a while. However, I don't feel the skills should all dissipate. Some of the skills should go, but some of them could be better suited on alternate base and hybrid classes. It would allow build-making to be possible again, rather than everyone flocking to the same 1 or 2 builds per class. I love the idea of being able to enchant armor and weapons, as I've requested that years ago, and still feel the same way about it.

I think one of the greatest improvements would be making more PvE fights based more on using tactics other than just gathering, taking a small step forward, letting them group together, and mashing 'S' and using skills that cover an AoE for damage. I love how the following baddies fight, which add elements to the battles:

Lady of the Night
Lady Guard
Olden Mage
Underlord
Captain Ryzac
I can't think of this boss's name, but he's the one that's in the final room of the Goblin Shrieking Tower

But all of those baddies have a unique vibe about how they battle, and it makes gameplay so much more fun. More baddies in the future taking similar (in theory) approaches would surely have a positive result. I'd like to see some class-based bosses. A boss that fights like a Ninja (Irixyu, Tataki Koto, Utsukage, Throw Kunai, Explosive Tags, etc..), Dark Knight (Blight, Plague, Blight Bomb, Drain, Blind, etc..), Warrior (Phalanx, Throw Axe, Laceration, Taunt, Final Resort, etc..), Monk (Body Throw, Fist Combos, Ki Blast, Ki Wave, Chakra, etc..), etc., could be fun.
Old 09-22-2011, 01:18 PM
WaDaFack is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokeSMOT View Post
I feel that deleting the prestige classes could and perhaps will be the best thing that's happened on the server in a while. However, I don't feel the skills should all dissipate. Some of the skills should go, but some of them could be better suited on alternate base and hybrid classes. It would allow build-making to be possible again, rather than everyone flocking to the same 1 or 2 builds per class. I love the idea of being able to enchant armor and weapons, as I've requested that years ago, and still feel the same way about it.

I think one of the greatest improvements would be making more PvE fights based more on using tactics other than just gathering, taking a small step forward, letting them group together, and mashing 'S' and using skills that cover an AoE for damage. I love how the following baddies fight, which add elements to the battles:

Lady of the Night
Lady Guard
Olden Mage
Underlord
Captain Ryzac
I can't think of this boss's name, but he's the one that's in the final room of the Goblin Shrieking Tower

But all of those baddies have a unique vibe about how they battle, and it makes gameplay so much more fun. More baddies in the future taking similar (in theory) approaches would surely have a positive result. I'd like to see some class-based bosses. A boss that fights like a Ninja (Irixyu, Tataki Koto, Utsukage, Throw Kunai, Explosive Tags, etc..), Dark Knight (Blight, Plague, Blight Bomb, Drain, Blind, etc..), Warrior (Phalanx, Throw Axe, Laceration, Taunt, Final Resort, etc..), Monk (Body Throw, Fist Combos, Ki Blast, Ki Wave, Chakra, etc..), etc., could be fun.
v2 project was trashed bro

Closed Thread