Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-12-2008, 02:18 AM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by DazJenova View Post
<<...>>and THEN Icarus wanted to wait to release it so don't blame that on me Frankie at all.
Sorry Daz, and I'm not trying to jump all over your toes (well, maybe a little), but if I were to say something like that, you'd be the first to jump on the "A manager should have the balls to make that decision himself" wagon, and considering at the time Icarus wasn't any higher than LAT/whatever when it was made, did he call the shots, or did you? I'm just putting to you exactly what you'd say to me, and you know it.
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·
Old 04-12-2008, 04:01 AM
Ex Manager of Era
DazJenova is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to DazJenova Send a message via MSN to DazJenova
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSAdmin View Post
Sorry Daz, and I'm not trying to jump all over your toes (well, maybe a little), but if I were to say something like that, you'd be the first to jump on the "A manager should have the balls to make that decision himself" wagon, and considering at the time Icarus wasn't any higher than LAT/whatever when it was made, did he call the shots, or did you? I'm just putting to you exactly what you'd say to me, and you know it.
Fair enough but you know how Jack is if he doesen't get what he wants he'll go in a huff, and icarus was incharge on guns at the time he wanted to wait to release them not myself.
Old 04-12-2008, 05:21 AM
Senator Amsel Zephlyn
Spikedude will become famous soon enough
Quote:
to be fair, he was under PWA supervision at the time and having icarus flip out and leave the staff team would have been just enough to get him fired, which did happen a couple months later.
Old 04-12-2008, 07:03 AM
Eranian is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikedude View Post
to be fair, he was under PWA supervision at the time and having icarus flip out and leave the staff team would have been just enough to get him fired, which did happen a couple months later.
Does anybody have the date that Daz became manager and the date that he got fired?
Old 04-12-2008, 07:26 AM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikedude View Post
Hypothetics: If Icarus were to flip out and leave my staff team, today, and if I were under PWA supervision while it was happening, I don't see how him leaving could possibly reflect upon the Manager.

----

Someone can choose to leave - and how/why they leave is just how/why they leave, you can't tell them to stay and expect them to obey - but I doubt any PWA with half a brain would sit back and say something like:

"Hmm, <name> left, the Manager should be punished!"
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·
Old 04-12-2008, 06:10 PM
Senator Amsel Zephlyn
Spikedude will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Hypothetics: If Icarus were to flip out and leave my staff team, today, and if I were under PWA supervision while it was happening, I don't see how him leaving could possibly reflect upon the Manager.

----

Someone can choose to leave - and how/why they leave is just how/why they leave, you can't tell them to stay and expect them to obey - but I doubt any PWA with half a brain would sit back and say something like:

"Hmm, <name> left, the Manager should be punished!"
It would be the way he would have left. Icarus and Daz were fighting a war at the time and Icarus had the upper hand. If he suddenly quit, leaving daz without anyone to possibly cover Guns Admin, Icarus would have run to Vulcan and started talking about how Daz was understaffed and screwed. That's more or less what did happen when Icarus and Frankie quit a month later.
Old 04-13-2008, 05:37 PM
Ex Manager of Era
And then Vulcan removed me because he had a personal problem agaisnt me so it didn't help at all but ah well i would just like to stop getting blamed for everything because i didn't cause all era's problems i tryed fixing them. I wasen't given a chance to do so but what really pisses me off Paul is getting blamed for everything and i did do things for the server i wasen't just a lazy crap i helped with levels/scripts and other ideas aswell and monitoring and hiring new staff which you know yourself is hard because it's hard to find the right staff to trust. I'm not here to argue i'm almost unbanned in 1hour and i'll just play the server how it is and hope you do something about it's progress then if you don't Paul then i know PWA will deal with you it has nothing to do with me i'm sorry but tell Frankie, Icarus all that lot to stop blaming every **** on me because i'm sick of it and saying "You failed daz" i didn't i wasen't given a chance fair enough Vulcan's ego got in the way.

I've been bitter and angry because when ever something went wrong i got the blame and still getting the blame off you and others saying "That's daz's fault" etc etc it's not nice at all so just stop it and i won't even comment on the server and show my opinion i'de rather want you to do something about it.

Even Paul you said to Frankie/Icarus you made gang spar when i was the one who did the level/scripts and set it all up for release and it became very popular you even hate people taking others work so why do it to me to insult me more and try look like i did nothing for the server. I could of just sat there and monitored staff and discussed new ideas like a normal manager but i also helped develop because i wanted to help the server and contribute to it which i did for 4years.
Old 04-22-2008, 05:19 PM
Era Manager
DuBsTeRmAn is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to DuBsTeRmAn
Good, What is the point about this?
Old 04-23-2008, 08:39 PM
Ex Manager of Era
It's quite old now but i was showing my opinion on why i've been angry and nasty recently is because i get everything blamed on me.
Old 05-13-2008, 07:50 AM
Graal Prodigy
Scrimps has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to Scrimps
Daz was a good manager. And so are you TSAdmin.I just hate that you guys keep reseting dam era.
Old 05-13-2008, 02:46 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrimps View Post
Daz was a good manager. And so are you TSAdmin.I just hate that you guys keep reseting dam era.
Are you ForgottnFreshness? We are resetting because of people like you, who abuse the duping issue.
Old 07-27-2008, 07:41 PM
Sinkler is a jewel in the roughSinkler is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Sinkler
Daz was NOT the best manager. TSA was NOT the best manager.
Jenn was.

If you need to get in contact with me, please send an e-mail to: [email protected]

"He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that."

-John Stuart Mill
Old 07-27-2008, 08:06 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinkler View Post
Daz was NOT the best manager. TSA was NOT the best manager.
Jenn was.
Personal preference. And stop bumping old threads.
Old 07-27-2008, 08:12 PM
Sinkler is a jewel in the roughSinkler is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Sinkler
Why does it matter if I bump threads, geeze, I want them to be active again :O

If you need to get in contact with me, please send an e-mail to: [email protected]

"He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that."

-John Stuart Mill
Old 07-27-2008, 08:16 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinkler View Post
Why does it matter if I bump threads, geeze, I want them to be active again :O
Nobody wants to discuss them anymore though. If that would be the case, they would've been kept active, but nobody posted in here for 2 months for a reason.