Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2010, 07:49 PM
N-Pulse Assistant Manager
coreys has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to coreys Send a message via MSN to coreys Send a message via Yahoo to coreys
And there's other USEFUL things you could be doing other than posting about people needing to find USEFUL things to do.

Quote:
*SlikRick: so should I even ask about your aim status?
*Xor: well if you want to
*Xor: but i am LARPING
*SlikRick: While on a computer?
*Xor: yes
*Xor: in my living room
*SlikRick: ahh
*Xor: i have a fort setup to hide from beasts
Old 02-15-2010, 10:21 PM
*Shadow (Convoy)
Crono1508 will become famous soon enough
I would be extremely satisfied if they brought back the old Maloria. The one before Gambet became in control with his taxed auction house, lottery, and items that gave weird buffs (such as a fire shield that resisted damage)

But of course, nobody else sees this as a successful idea.

(Because Maloria has been nothing for the past five years)
Old 02-16-2010, 02:04 AM
Gambet is on a distinguished road
I was directed to this thread by someone that found it humorous, so I decided that it was worth commenting on. The last time I worked on Maloria was in 2006 and I documented all of my updates:

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=66435

The bit at the end of the post was just fluff, there wasn't much change that I made that wasn't noted in that thread. If you notice the very first post to the thread, Ziro compliments me by telling me "good job."

While not everyone may have liked my updates, I tried my best at the time and had the right intentions in mind. Also, considering Ziro had a hand in some of the last updates I ever released on the server, I don't see why he's pointing the blame on me, especially since he clearly approved of my updates at the time as shown in his post.

I was never in charge of the server, there were always people above me in rank, and regardless of that, I wasn't a part of the staff team when the server did finally go down. Maloria was around for a while after I left, quit pointing the finger at people that didn't actually cause it to die out.

Last edited by Gambet; 02-16-2010 at 07:10 AM.. Reason: I'll stay objective.
Old 02-16-2010, 02:06 AM
Banned
WhiteDragon is a splendid one to beholdWhiteDragon is a splendid one to beholdWhiteDragon is a splendid one to beholdWhiteDragon is a splendid one to beholdWhiteDragon is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambet View Post
quit pointing the finger at people
Probably should have just ended the sentence there.
Old 02-16-2010, 04:30 AM
N-Pulse Assistant Manager
coreys has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to coreys Send a message via MSN to coreys Send a message via Yahoo to coreys
Ziro never said he wasn't partially to blame. He said the exact opposite, actually, though I don't think it's nearly as simple as blaming it on any few persons.

But what is done is done, even if it is someones fault it's nothing to take against them, really.

Quote:
*SlikRick: so should I even ask about your aim status?
*Xor: well if you want to
*Xor: but i am LARPING
*SlikRick: While on a computer?
*Xor: yes
*Xor: in my living room
*SlikRick: ahh
*Xor: i have a fort setup to hide from beasts
Old 02-16-2010, 03:04 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Quote:
Also, considering Ziro had a hand in some of the last updates I ever released on the server, I don't see why he's pointing the blame on me, especially since he clearly approved of my updates at the time as shown in his post.
I'm not, not at all actually. I'm pointing the blame on you, me and ShadowBlaze, but did release a lot of features that the majority of the players really hated (swim animations, nation war change etc.).

Quote:
I was never in charge of the server, there were always people above me in rank, and regardless of that, I wasn't a part of the staff team when the server did finally go down. Maloria was around for a while after I left, quit pointing the finger at people that didn't actually cause it to die out.
Oh please, you know as well as I do that while there might have been people ranked above us, said people was rarely around and even when they were they didn't say a thing.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 02-16-2010, 05:14 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Enough.
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Closed Thread