FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-08-2008, 12:08 PM
Senator Amsel Zephlyn
Spikedude will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eranian View Post
Spikedude, why are you listening to Daz at all?

They aren't getting rid of the WWII guns completely.
Daz doesn't know anything that is happening on the server, he just likes to complain because he's a pom.

War Head has been making an event for a while that will use the WWII guns and a whole bunch of other guns that he created.
There are posts on the unofficial forums about it.

Stop listening to Daz.
I'm sorry, did you miss TSAdmin whole post that literally said "yes, I in fact am deleting WWII guns" like 2 posts ago?
Old 04-08-2008, 12:51 PM
Eranian is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikedude View Post
I'm sorry, did you miss TSAdmin whole post that literally said "yes, I in fact am deleting WWII guns" like 2 posts ago?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSAdmin View Post
I don't mind the idea of an event that uses them, like laser tag uses the laser rifles, but as far as them returning to the Era population, only the people who own one say they would hate if they weren't coming back, and giong by what you were saying "Losing 2 percent is better than losing 98 percent of players", and only a minority believe we should even have these weapons on Era at all, thus, they're not coming back. That's the pure fact.
Old 04-08-2008, 02:48 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
I somehow think you dont read the posts clearly Amsel :/ I also stated before in this thread that they arent going to be deleted.

Quote:
What I don't understand is for what reason you'd throw away some of the best created guns on the server because the stats got way too powerful before.
Wtf?
If you are talking about the idea -> wtf?
If its about the graphics -> wtf?
The ganis maybe? -> wtf?

What makes them best?
Old 04-08-2008, 06:46 PM
Ex Manager of Era
DazJenova is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to DazJenova Send a message via MSN to DazJenova
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
I somehow think you dont read the posts clearly Amsel :/ I also stated before in this thread that they arent going to be deleted.

Wtf?
If you are talking about the idea -> wtf?
If its about the graphics -> wtf?
The ganis maybe? -> wtf?

What makes them best?
Yes, not obviously by best via stat but GFx wise and Gani wise because they took a long time to develop and amsel put hard work into those gani's and obviously would be annoyed if they are removed just because they were over powered which icarus decided the dmgs on the guns at that time of release of those guns.

Eranian Amsel understands why i complain and feels slightly the same way i see it, i'm not here to ***** all the time all i want is to make sure the server is in good hands and is acually getting developed with people doing their jobs correctly and not slacking off because i got treat very poorly for things that happened so i don't see otherwise tsa shoudn't get the same treatment if his staff not all but some arn't living up to their jobs.
Old 04-08-2008, 08:00 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
I agree the ganis are good, but they are nothing special either. But gfx? Uh, Bar and M1 gfx pretty much suck.
Old 04-08-2008, 08:34 PM
Senator Amsel Zephlyn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
I agree the ganis are good, but they are nothing special either. But gfx? Uh, Bar and M1 gfx pretty much suck.
I think the gfx are great. And I understand you might be planning on making an event with it, but that still is such a waste of guns.

And TSA, if you feel so sure that hardly anyone wants the wwii guns to come back, try asking players rather than staff. Most of them would want to see them back after the reset just extremely dumbed down.
Old 04-09-2008, 02:40 AM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikedude View Post
And TSA, if you feel so sure that hardly anyone wants the wwii guns to come back, try asking players rather than staff. Most of them would want to see them back after the reset just extremely dumbed down.
I'm pretty sure I already mentioned that I had previously spoken to players - probably around, or before, where I made my point about how I came to be aware of the fact that "only the people with them hate to see them removed from the population"
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·
Old 04-09-2008, 09:00 PM
Senator Amsel Zephlyn
I'm here to admit I'm wrong for the one and only time that I will do this, so don't make me change my mind within the next 5 minutes and start arguing again. Yes, I disagree with a lot of what TSA wants to do, but I realize now that it isn't my choice and I shouldn't have any say in it anyways. Plus, it's becoming increasingy more evident to me that TSA actually does have some of the situation under control and can probably survive and keep the server moving. Sorry for pushing my opinion on everyone before, and good luck with whatever you decide to do.
Old 04-10-2008, 09:56 PM
xChugxLifex
Frankie is a jewel in the roughFrankie is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Frankie Send a message via MSN to Frankie
It took Daz and Amsel about a month to get the WWII shop up, and you Amsel, are sitting here saying we should be spitting out new content every week. Clearly it takes a lot of time to develop these things. Shut up already.
Old 04-10-2008, 11:05 PM
Senator Amsel Zephlyn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
It took Daz and Amsel about a month to get the WWII shop up, and you Amsel, are sitting here saying we should be spitting out new content every week. Clearly it takes a lot of time to develop these things. Shut up already.
It took me about an hour to make a gani set.

And in case you didn't read my last post, I don't even care anymore anyways.

Quite Frankly(haha, pun), you should be putting out new content consistently. The WWII shop wasn't the only thing made during that entire time. We made the mp5 navy and the Betting spar complex plus put up The Foundation and that other gang that failed and took down LS as well as a billion other things during that time. The WWII shop was just the main thing that happened.

And I never said Daz was the best manager around either. When I was working there, I found a trillion problems that I was pissed about, which TSAdmin knows because every time I'd start MSNing him about them. I'm not trying to say you're doing a bad job, I'm trying to point out what I think is wrong with what's happening.

If you'd rather just post a big "F U" then go ahead, I don't care.
Old 04-10-2008, 11:45 PM
Banned
-Ching is a glorious beacon of light-Ching is a glorious beacon of light-Ching is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to -Ching
era died years ago when tha lil kids became staff, get over it
Old 04-10-2008, 11:50 PM
Banned
xAzerothx has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to xAzerothx Send a message via MSN to xAzerothx Send a message via Yahoo to xAzerothx
Era died yet it has over a 100 players?
Old 04-11-2008, 12:29 AM
Senator Amsel Zephlyn
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAzerothx View Post
Era died yet it has over a 100 players?
I count 66 right now.
Old 04-11-2008, 04:21 PM
Banned
xAzerothx has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to xAzerothx Send a message via MSN to xAzerothx Send a message via Yahoo to xAzerothx
I logged in right now and it had the highest playercount. That's got to be good for something.

Last edited by Sam; 04-11-2008 at 07:32 PM.. Reason: see infraction
Old 04-11-2008, 07:04 PM
Ex Manager of Era
DazJenova is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to DazJenova Send a message via MSN to DazJenova
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
Wait a second there cowboy, it didn't take a month to release, first of all the gfx and ganis had to be developed then the level and THEN Icarus wanted to wait to release it so don't blame that on me Frankie at all.
Closed Thread