Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Hello and Goodbyes
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-24-2003, 06:43 AM
Possibly Possessed
Qwert616 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by zs0
Well, rediscover her legs..

People say shes hot, people say shes fat
the people saying shes hot are suck ups

and with how much time she spends online

i think shes fat
What an insightful opinion. :/
Old 09-24-2003, 06:53 AM
pothed 5lyf
zs0 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Qwert616

What an insightful opinion. :/

Thank you, thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott
GREAT AND I THOUGHT IT WAS BLOODY SPECIAL, THANKS GUYS FOR REMOVING ANY INDIVIDUALITY I MIGHT OF ONCE HAD. GOD THE WORD REVOVLES AROUND YOU DOESN'T IT? SCOTT CAN'T HAVE ONE BIT OF FUN. ZEN THIS. MYKEL THAT. DEEK BLAH BLAH. OMFG. IM GOING TO SLIT MY WRISTS!!!
Old 09-24-2003, 11:06 AM
Administrator
unixmad is a name known to allunixmad is a name known to allunixmad is a name known to all
Bye Tifa. I really hope you will come back to see us again in the future.

Your message is really interested to read and show how you can become a good PlayerWorld manager after climbing all stages.

This make me think we can make a Graal diploma signed by the Linux Cyberjoueurs staff to give as a reward to the best member of the community.
Old 09-24-2003, 05:57 PM
w3dg1tz8 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by zs0

i think shes fat
I do mean this in a police way...screw you. You don't even know her, therefore you're in no position to make that judgement.

Quote:
Originally posted by unixmad

Your message is really interested to read and show how you can become a good PlayerWorld manager after climbing all stages.

This make me think we can make a Graal diploma signed by the Linux Cyberjoueurs staff to give as a reward to the best member of the community.
Oh, very neat. ^_^ *waves*
Old 09-25-2003, 09:39 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Quote:
Originally posted by zs0

i think shes fat
You think...
Your opinion really does not matter, who really cares what you think?

You should not base your opinions of people on physical appearance...
Old 10-06-2003, 05:55 AM
draco5432 is on a distinguished road
*Cries*

Just to think, me and Tifa were hired on the same day onto Doomsday. Her FAQ Cadet, and i was a GP Cadet...It was fun running around the newly made server just to act stupid...Tifa hated me though, i always gave her a hard time. I remember her getting mad because she wanted to be GP Cadet (you know you wanted my job Tifa!). If only i would have stayed on DD...

Bye Tifa, forever be happy.

Poppy 4 life!
Old 10-06-2003, 05:59 AM
Possibly Possessed
Quote:
Originally posted by draco5432
*Cries*

Just to think, me and Tifa were hired on the same day onto Doomsday. Her FAQ Cadet, and i was a GP Cadet...It was fun running around the newly made server just to act stupid...Tifa hated me though, i always gave her a hard time. I remember her getting mad because she wanted to be GP Cadet (you know you wanted my job Tifa!). If only i would have stayed on DD...

Bye Tifa, forever be happy.
Uhm...dry those tears, because she isn't leaving yet!
Old 10-06-2003, 05:24 PM
A relic of the past
TifaKhan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Qwert616

Uhm...dry those tears, because she isn't leaving yet!
lol sorry to say, yes i have, with the closing of DD my obsession with Graal is finally over, and it feels great!
You should try it sometimes

I come on the forums to see whats new (which isnt much) the usual , someones been banned for nothing, someone stole something, fun times

I found a new game, and its quite addictive, free, and i dont get harrassed or anything.

*waves*

I wish i could say i remember Draco, i do remember wanting to be GP Chief but Baraka wouldnt let me. Then i wanted to be Admin, he wouldnt let me be that either, guess i showed him lol

(oh btw, i'm neither fat or ugly, my friends like Dusty,Unholy,Davio,Roscket,Zenko and many others know what i look like, and if i had the means to upload a pic, i would, i simply found freedom and walked away from Graal)

Quote:
Originally posted by unixmad

OH YES PLEASE!

You have so much potential in your life, take this chance to enjoy your last few months on Doomsday, but then move on.

I know you're attached to Graal, but this latest thing should be too much even for you. As a past owner of Doomsday, I believe I express the wishes of everyone who has ever owned Doomsday in saying what I have said.

By the way, you should be Knighted for services to Doomsday. You've done more than the rest of us Owners ever did.

Baraka Khan
Old 10-06-2003, 09:34 PM
dark overlord
Lance is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by TifaKhan
if i had the means to upload a pic, i would, i simply found freedom and walked away from Graal
"Attach file:" + Konidias' Thread = means to upload a pic
Old 10-07-2003, 12:55 AM
Possibly Possessed
Quote:
Originally posted by TifaKhan

lol sorry to say, yes i have, with the closing of DD my obsession with Graal is finally over, and it feels great!
You should try it sometimes

I come on the forums to see whats new (which isnt much) the usual , someones been banned for nothing, someone stole something, fun times

I found a new game, and its quite addictive, free, and i dont get harrassed or anything.

*waves*

I wish i could say i remember Draco, i do remember wanting to be GP Chief but Baraka wouldnt let me. Then i wanted to be Admin, he wouldnt let me be that either, guess i showed him lol

(oh btw, i'm neither fat or ugly, my friends like Dusty,Unholy,Davio,Roscket,Zenko and many others know what i look like, and if i had the means to upload a pic, i would, i simply found freedom and walked away from Graal)

OH YES PLEASE!
Ah, my mistake. I thought Doomsday was going back up.

Oh, and don't worry, I will be taking a break very soon. ^.^
Old 10-08-2003, 07:45 PM
Bow_Before_Bricko is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Bow_Before_Bricko Send a message via Yahoo to Bow_Before_Bricko
I remember playing on Doomsday quite some time ago... a year ago, I believe. Playing there brought me alot of great memories. Tifa, you are a good person and have done a fine job as Manager, and have definitely earned the respect of most everyone here. And so I say to you, good luck, and enjoy your life. You shall be sorely missed.

~Frog Gero, former DD player
Old 10-10-2003, 05:25 PM
A relic of the past
TifaKhan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Bow_Before_Bricko
I remember playing on Doomsday quite some time ago... a year ago, I believe. Playing there brought me alot of great memories. Tifa, you are a good person and have done a fine job as Manager, and have definitely earned the respect of most everyone here. And so I say to you, good luck, and enjoy your life. You shall be sorely missed.

~Frog Gero, former DD player
*waves* Thank you!

You have so much potential in your life, take this chance to enjoy your last few months on Doomsday, but then move on.

I know you're attached to Graal, but this latest thing should be too much even for you. As a past owner of Doomsday, I believe I express the wishes of everyone who has ever owned Doomsday in saying what I have said.

By the way, you should be Knighted for services to Doomsday. You've done more than the rest of us Owners ever did.

Baraka Khan