Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 11-26-2001, 07:44 AM
hendelbroadaxe is on a distinguished road
***** then why not put the no pk command in each level? that solves people pking if you don't want pking on your server. geez how lame.
Old 11-26-2001, 10:56 AM
chime is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to chime Send a message via AIM to chime
they have some kind of new system which i cant make fun of because its pretty good but the water thing pissed me off.
Old 11-27-2001, 11:06 AM
hmm
Old 11-27-2001, 02:39 PM
what up
ZanderX is a glorious beacon of lightZanderX is a glorious beacon of lightZanderX is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by hendelbroadaxe
***** then why not put the no pk command in each level? that solves people pking if you don't want pking on your server. geez how lame.
Ugh, the fact that your sig is against the rules and offensive bugs me as usual.

We don't have the No PK command because then no one could kill; PKing is repeated killing, we don't mind if you run up and kill someone to steal they're money if you're a thief or a freelance, rogue warrior/bandit. It's repeated playerkilling that we do not approve of and jail, and if it's continued, ban for.
Old 11-28-2001, 01:21 AM
hendelbroadaxe is on a distinguished road
and yet more player restrictions.

why can't you people get it through your heads people don't like being restricted to what they can do.

why not let players do what they want and have fun doing it in the mean time. don't herd them around like cattle. give them more stuff to do without the player restrictions.

the biggest thing for me is going on a server and having staff harrass me because i work for teampie or being restricted to what i can do on there player world.

just because i work for teampie.org doesn't mean i hate graal at all though i try to improve it by helping staff when they have a hacker on there server but i quit doing that after a while because staff was jailing me after helping there idiotic ass's out.

i was on unholy nation once minding my own business and someone was causing a lot of problems on the server. i knew who it was and was just sitting back watching the guy hack unholy for a couple of hours. i told menion that i knew who it was and not more than 10 minutes later i got jailed for just telling menion i knew who it was. i told menion i worked for teampie and i knew what he was using to do what he was doing. see now i could have gave that info out and they could have fixed it but no i got jailed.

i think staff should only be on servers to keep hacking to a low and to help players when needed not put restrictions on them. i get harrassed just for going on servers because i moderate th forums at teampie. this doesn't mean i make trainers or what not. infact i find out a lot of useful scripts and info about graal at teampie.

who knows maybe that is why stefan hasn't passed nemesis yet because i work for teampie. if that is the case i'll ****ing quit teampie or quit nemesis just to see it go up. it's been 3 months now stefan and no reply or anything. i just got 70 more levels yesterday and i got 60 more on the way. were updating all the time and adding more and more but for what?
Old 11-28-2001, 02:23 AM
haromaru is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by hendelbroadaxe
<snip>
That made no sense whatsoever.
Glunn was another matter altogether. He was as happy-go-lucky as an orc could be. He was celebrating his 12th birthday but because he could not remember exactly when he was born, he had been celebrating his birthday for several days and planned to continue to celebrate it for a few more, just to be safe. - Orc Lore
Old 11-28-2001, 04:17 AM
That made perfect sense. Maybe not to you but if you knew what was going on then it would make sense to you =P
Old 11-29-2001, 06:49 AM
-HotRod- is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to -HotRod- Send a message via AIM to -HotRod- Send a message via Yahoo to -HotRod-
'bump'

~Hot Rod
(Owner of Nemesis)
----------------------
AIM- HotRod3509
ICQ- 38250651
mailto:[email protected]
Old 11-29-2001, 06:51 AM
Send a message via ICQ to -HotRod- Send a message via AIM to -HotRod- Send a message via Yahoo to -HotRod-
oh no, i must update my little action card... i have 5 hearts and like 180 hours... have no clue why i have only 4 heatrs on there since ive had 5 forever

~Hot Rod
(Owner of Nemesis)
----------------------
AIM- HotRod3509
ICQ- 38250651
Old 11-30-2001, 07:52 AM
Stefan

Once again, Stefan i am asking if you have the playerworld Nemesis: which i am owner of. And if so how long, because it was passed by the PW Management team about 3 months ago, and they passed it on to you, it is important that you reply to this

~Hot Rod
(Owner of Nemesis)
----------------------
AIM- HotRod3509
ICQ- 38250651
Old 12-06-2001, 08:52 AM
bump didy bump

~Hot Rod
(Owner of Nemesis)
----------------------
AIM- HotRod3509
ICQ- 38250651