Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 11-16-2001, 09:14 AM
chime is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to chime Send a message via AIM to chime
stefan...

I see that you put up yet another new server. I am the co owner of nemesis and i still dont see it up or any news about it. I know for a fact it was passed by the pw team before dk and alot of others that were put up before us. We have been waiting months for a respond from anyone but no luck. We have alot of people not working anymore because they have no hope, and at this rate im losing hope myself. We have been updating alot since we have months of free time on our hands. We have alot of not fully finished things because of testing reasons. Well im just posting here to hope for maybe some kind of respond from you or anyone who could help.
Old 11-16-2001, 09:19 AM
-HotRod- is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to -HotRod- Send a message via AIM to -HotRod- Send a message via Yahoo to -HotRod-
yes, i am the current owner of nemesis. and we have been waiting a LONG time since the PW team sent Nemesis to you. the reason we need you to get it up quick is because we have TONS of new updates... an ageing system, a season system, day/night and time system going...

~Hot Rod
(Owner of Nemesis)
----------------------
AIM- HotRod3509
ICQ- 38250651
mailto:[email protected]
Old 11-16-2001, 09:43 AM
nyaa, nyaa!
Sigla is a splendid one to beholdSigla is a splendid one to beholdSigla is a splendid one to beholdSigla is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Sigla
Stefan, just in case you actually take a look at this, when you get the chance to drop by Mithica and straighten out our problems, let me know.

Thanks
Sigla, or someone looking very much like him
Old 11-16-2001, 01:43 PM
hendelbroadaxe is on a distinguished road
lol plug for your server hahaha.

i'm lat admin for nemesis this is my old account i found my password and account name so i could post on it.

well i've been updating and i got some levels on the way to add to levels that are already on the pw. so what we have now that your looking at may change ina the very near future well very soon. yes we have those projects in the works/ on the way but they should come along good but there are also some stuff that needs to be tested online to see if it will work properly.

any reply to what was mentioned would be much apprechiated.

thanks
Old 11-16-2001, 02:57 PM
Mithica_Admin3 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mithica_Admin3
Quote:
Originally posted by Sigla
Stefan, just in case you actually take a look at this, when you get the chance to drop by Mithica and straighten out our problems, let me know.

Thanks
Sigla, or someone looking very much like him
I'll get back to my main thought in a minute, but before I do, I also think Nemesis should be up, if it has been passed. (Anything is better than Argentia.)

(Now to my main thought)

Stefan, if you would be as so kind to clarify some issues concerning Mithica, the major one being that Mithica be returned to the status of a free playerworld. If you have the chance, please PM me, or Sigla via these forums. Any information would be appreciated. Thank you.

I am Cyn...The hidden one...stranger to the light...A world is mine..where dreams never come true, and nightmares are my reality...

"Sit down and drink your goddamn TEA!"- Cid from FF7

"The dead are at peace. When I enter their world, I may think that my duty is unfulfilled, but I'll have no thoughts of revenge. If you can't see it with your mind's eye, I'll tell you. Only one thing stirs my emotions. Kill. Evil. Instantly. For the sake of my own justice alone!"
-Saitou Hajime
Old 11-16-2001, 02:58 PM
man with the mastahplan
Slaktmaster is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Slaktmaster Send a message via AIM to Slaktmaster
*looks forward to nemesis*
Old 11-16-2001, 04:05 PM
lol i believe i could make ten levels to out do argentia right now lol. no contest there.

well there are about 20 levels on nemesis that don't have much in them and i have solved this problem but it will be a few weeks before i add what i'm going to solve it with.

i think like crono said the intro is simple but effective. i have always hated long drawn out intro's that take 10 minutes to get through. i like for the player to just watch a short intro and begin playing. also like crono said about the newbie help house at the front where they will start. one of my lats put a lot of time in that and co owner added a little funny part to the try out quest that is in the newbie help house. hahaha i laughed when my cuz was playing the server and he got to the end of it and asked me where the certain thing went he even chased after it. lol later on he found the certain item and said ohh that's where it went lol i said no that's just for players to play around with he asked me where the item was that was in the newbie house lol i said we put that there just for a joke lol. my cuz is 23 i'm 20

ahh yes a older guy working on a pw. you don't see that often.

i'll try to get those levels earlier than what he told me he would be done with them in o i can add them and that would solve the empty level problem on those few levels. which i'm not proud about but hey i don't have much of a staff anymore and basically for the past few weeks i have been doing everything lat wise with no help. i'm just getting a couple of lats working again that were gone for a while.

i hope you guys enjoy the server and keep in mind i'm making major updates once it goes up it may take a few weeks but there will be quite a few updates to be made. also what co owner and owner are talking about will have to be added so look forward to that.
Old 11-16-2001, 08:18 PM
chime is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to chime Send a message via AIM to chime
Yeah it really should be up. Even if stefan thinks the server lacks in something im pretty sure we covered that while we had all this free time. The thing that is bothering us is that we have all these new ideas and now way to test them which leaves us with too many levels and not yet finished npc's. Were still working on alot of stuff and getting some help from server owners to see what will work and to fix some minor problems with some new systems we have. Well i hope the server some time gets up.
Old 11-16-2001, 09:09 PM
nyaa, nyaa!
Sigla is a splendid one to beholdSigla is a splendid one to beholdSigla is a splendid one to beholdSigla is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Mithica_Admin3

I'll get back to my main thought in a minute, but before I do, I also think Nemesis should be up, if it has been passed. (Anything is better than Argentia.)

(Now to my main thought)

Stefan, if you would be as so kind to clarify some issues concerning Mithica, the major one being that Mithica be returned to the status of a free playerworld. If you have the chance, please PM me, or Sigla via these forums. Any information would be appreciated. Thank you.
Yes, any information you may have for us would be greatly appreciated. I've heard that you've spoken to Gabiani, but he's not always online to confirm these things with us.
Old 11-16-2001, 11:26 PM
Re: stefan...

Quote:
Originally posted by chime
I see that you put up yet another new server. I am the co owner of nemesis and i still dont see it up or any news about it. I know for a fact it was passed by the pw team before dk and alot of others that were put up before us. We have been waiting months for a respond from anyone but no luck. We have alot of people not working anymore because they have no hope, and at this rate im losing hope myself. We have been updating alot since we have months of free time on our hands. We have alot of not fully finished things because of testing reasons. Well im just posting here to hope for maybe some kind of respond from you or anyone who could help.

We were passed about a month and a half ago? Idiot.
Old 11-17-2001, 03:01 AM
nyaa, nyaa!
Quote:
Originally posted by Sigla

Yes, any information you may have for us would be greatly appreciated. I've heard that you've spoken to Gabiani, but he's not always online to confirm these things with us.
-- Thanks Stefan!
Old 11-17-2001, 03:26 AM
RadioActive Monkeeh
LiquidIce00 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to LiquidIce00 Send a message via AIM to LiquidIce00 Send a message via Yahoo to LiquidIce00
Argentia = Auroria.... no?
-UN Forum
http://forums.unholynation.com
-
-the thinker
-

-
onwall2 for nonp2p (i suck at onwall)
Old 11-17-2001, 06:37 AM
Re: Re: stefan...

Quote:
Originally posted by TDK_Admin2

We were passed about a month and a half ago? Idiot.
it's been over two months since we were passed by pw inspection. i know that for a fact because we had our pw tested before the world trade center bombing. so we've been waiting a while. we've watched other pw's go up that passed after us so were just waiting for our turn.
Old 11-19-2001, 11:10 AM
"bump"
Old 11-19-2001, 11:26 AM
JubeiSaotomeX is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by hendelbroadaxe
"bump"
nice sig, sexfiend