Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-17-2014, 02:06 PM
Butterscotch Pudding
shrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to behold
Stopped reading after a while, but PT started suffering when Grenades were added to Gp and AM. yeah. Frags ftl.
Old 12-17-2014, 02:07 PM
ooger will become famous soon enough
This is a complex scenario that I don't think the same 5 people arguing will find a solution to. Maybe open an in game poll with write in answers?
Old 12-17-2014, 08:01 PM
Banned
Godzilla has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohola_KinG View Post
And how do you know they aren't rich? They have a guaranteed income each week and if you buff it, they'll soon have an endless supply of money.

What would i be jealous over? When are you going to start acting your age and realize that i couldn't care less about having everything or nothing. I've owned several businesses. One that i paid $1.8m for and give it away for free the next day, so don't sit here and preach to me that i am jealous over having a business when you know absolutely nothing about me.

Why would you be pretty sure i am fairly rich? Again you're making assumptions you know nothing about. You buff businesses, owners get richer. It's pretty much common sense, no?

Making them NPC owned you can do a lot more with them than you can when they're player owned. Again, common sense.

Start sticking to the subject and stop trying to look for things to insult me with.

Over & out.
If I remember correctly, you bought the business with no competition and sold it the next day to Dunez I can't remember what he told me he paid in return but I remember he told me he bought it from you and wanted to try sell it to me, I rightfully declined.

Also; I don't consider myself rich with this new economy system and all I really care about is paying my customers more money for their hard work.

Right now; An employee in my business stocked for 4 hours, he managed to fully stock (1 item) on his own and got the other (3 items) to 1k stocks each.

All I am paying him is; $12,432, That's the problem I have.

If he was to have trash picked for just as long, I could see him walking away with $350,000 +

I literally at the end of each week only walk away with 25% of the profits when I could walk away with 75% and that's a choice I have made because I don't care about how much money I make, I care about how much money my business and employees make.

I want things to be raised in price slightly, I want things to be simpler, I want things to be faster and I want things to be worth their time, that's the only way that we can guarantee that businesses will continue to be bought out and they will actually get stocked without some amazing employee like I managed to hire.
Old 12-17-2014, 08:36 PM
Eclipse is a jewel in the roughEclipse is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Eclipse
Make all food places NPC run, simple as that.
saying that people didn't view food stores as businesses because they were NPC stocked is stupid.
Old 12-17-2014, 10:09 PM
Banned
bradigger is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to bradigger Send a message via MSN to bradigger
Quote:
And how do you know they aren't rich? They have a guaranteed income each week and if you buff it, they'll soon have an endless supply of money.

What would i be jealous over? When are you going to start acting your age and realize that i couldn't care less about having everything or nothing. I've owned several businesses. One that i paid $1.8m for and give it away for free the next day, so don't sit here and preach to me that i am jealous over having a business when you know absolutely nothing about me.

Why would you be pretty sure i am fairly rich? Again you're making assumptions you know nothing about. You buff businesses, owners get richer. It's pretty much common sense, no?

Making them NPC owned you can do a lot more with them than you can when they're player owned. Again, common sense.

Start sticking to the subject and stop trying to look for things to insult me with.

Over & out.
I'm not asking businesses to be buffed. I'm saying most of the enjoyment I currently get out of Era is from working at PyroTech and Ammo Mart. I do not want them to be made NPC-owned. If this happens I WILL quit. I don't care if they're buffed or not. I like them how they are now.
Old 12-17-2014, 11:41 PM
Banned
Since a lot of players can't access there forums account, I'm going to start posting some replies from my mass messages about it from players.

-Cody Bravos (Thu Dec 18 12:06:17 2014):
+1 like your opinion about bussiness! i used to work for moon wok i just gain 4k week stocking 7000-10000 cookies that suck i was happy cuz i help a lot to the boss but dam just 4k for that hard work 24/7 stocking
Old 12-18-2014, 07:39 AM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
If I was in management I'd make it NPC ran and focus on more content to the game... no offense

Who wants to play a game grabbing a silly machine...
Old 12-18-2014, 10:51 AM
Banned
bradigger is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to bradigger Send a message via MSN to bradigger
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
Since a lot of players can't access there forums account, I'm going to start posting some replies from my mass messages about it from players.

-Cody Bravos (Thu Dec 18 12:06:17 2014):
+1 like your opinion about bussiness! i used to work for moon wok i just gain 4k week stocking 7000-10000 cookies that suck i was happy cuz i help a lot to the boss but dam just 4k for that hard work 24/7 stocking
Your forum account is the same as your Graal account. I don't believe that someone can't access theirs if they're able to log in to the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xAndrewx View Post
If I was in management I'd make it NPC ran and focus on more content to the game... no offense

I do. Please don't push your beliefs on to others. I don't even know why people who don't work at businesses are discussing this. You're truly trying to take away money and purpose from other people.
Old 12-18-2014, 01:15 PM
ooger will become famous soon enough
There are a few steps you have to take in order to get onto the forums and they're not made very clear. Also, ice your butt man nobody is saying what's going to happen they're just saying what they think is best. Things have changed a lot in the past 2 years. 0.05 freeze, instant gang raiding, 4 gangs to unlimited gangs to 3gangs+ep to any combination of both, trash picking got a massive update, fishing was introduced, and the only thing major to happen to businesses was Era Hotel was made NPC owned. Businesses are not running well because there is little to no incentive to work at a business unless you really love it. Brainstorm solutions instead of getting upset.
Old 12-18-2014, 01:25 PM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

That's pretty much the plan.
Old 12-18-2014, 03:28 PM
Still wasting time here?
Scoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Scoper
Quote:
And how do you know they aren't rich?
PT owner here hi.
Current Bank account sits at 782k plus change. This is after owning PT for months and also selling a good number of my old guns because what use have I for them?
I don't buy things that aren't minerals, so idk if I'd call myself rich. Certainly not broke, but probably not even in the top 20 richest anymore.

The profit margin for PT has not changed since the economy boost. I still make the same amount (30-60k/week before i do bonuses and w/e) of profit per week, in a game where 30-60k means so much less now. I assume the other businesses function much the same way -- prices of minerals were increased, so stocks created per mineral were also increased. Since prices were left alone, nothing really changed.

I don't care if anything is done about businesses, so pleeeeease maybe pick someone else's character to pick apart and harrass ok. I'd like to see more money coming in, but I would have liked to see that before the economy shifted, too. Don't really count myself as an objective opinion on this one.

Quote:
I see PT bought out all the time, I don't think they're having much trouble selling bombs.
The focus I would have is that; Places get bought out in a second when it takes hours and hours of stocking to get little payment reward because the cost of items is so low.
We seem to be doing more in sales than before economy change, I wouldn't say there's a problem with business. I do fear that because bomb prices are so low and money is easy to obtain, people will stock up heavily on bombs and then not need them for a long time, leading to horrible profit on weeks in the future. But I suppose the net money earned is still the same at that point so mehhhhh.

At least at my business, each stock now stocks 3 of every item instead of 1 (and workers are paid for 3), so their money/work ratio was essentially tripled after economy change. IDK how that compares to other jobs like trash picking, but at least it's something

"I don't believe that right choice confers immunity. I no longer believe in reward. I simply believe that choices must be made regardless of their chances of success. And so I've come here."
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodykiller View Post
take my liver but not my classic accounts
Quote:
That's the type of guy you are. Never wrong, always right. Headache material you are.
Old 12-18-2014, 04:05 PM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim_Rocks View Post
That's pretty much the plan.
This is why I like you
Old 12-18-2014, 04:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradigger View Post
Your forum account is the same as your Graal account. I don't believe that someone can't access theirs if they're able to log in to the game.

I do. Please don't push your beliefs on to others. I don't even know why people who don't work at businesses are discussing this. You're truly trying to take away money and purpose from other people.
Take away money? From who?? I've learned from this thread that jobs don't pay HALF as much as an NPC job on Era. You even said it yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradigger View Post
This sums up my own opinion pretty well. I'm a Manager at PyroTech and an Assistant Manager at Ammo Mart. I have a great deal of fun at both jobs doing stocking and mining. The pay is not as good as trash picking, but I think it's more fun than trash picking. Someone bought all the ammo at Ammo Mart 2-3 times yesterday. I ended up stocking it all myself while watching a bunch of anime. It was pretty nice.

Making the food businesses NPC-owned sounds like a good idea. I think stocking at food places is a real pain compared to the stocking method at other places (where you can just press A repeatedly), and the pay is WORSE for some reason.

tl;dr Please leave PT/AM/GP the way they are, feel free to make food businesses NPC-owned.
Old 12-19-2014, 12:07 AM
Banned
Quote:

Taking away yet another aspect of the game to cater to those who really don't care because they're too busy shooting others isn't a solution.

You're basically saying; Hey, you play this game because of this but we want you to play because of this so we're going to take away this and expect you to keep playing.

You have players that play because of something, is that not enough on a game that was struggling to hit 80 no longer than a couple of months ago?
Old 12-19-2014, 04:38 AM
Kanto League Champion
Demisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud of
Quote:
Taking away yet another aspect of the game to cater to those who really don't care because they're too busy shooting others isn't a solution.

You're basically saying; Hey, you play this game because of this but we want you to play because of this so we're going to take away this and expect you to keep playing.

You have players that play because of something, is that not enough on a game that was struggling to hit 80 no longer than a couple of months ago?
Mate, do you need a link to habbo hotel?