Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-03-2014, 12:42 AM
Butterscotch Pudding
shrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to behold
If you don't release your hand from the piece you can indeed take your move back.
Old 02-03-2014, 01:52 AM
Banned
Godzilla has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovegirlzz View Post
Era has gon too far to just go back to how things used to be. You have to get out of this mindset or else Era can't move evolve.
I agree with this post, regardless the amount of hate hes getting for it. Why should we take the easy route on fixing things when we could implement new features and completely shift the style of the gun being used to create a more viable PKing field for the people who fight against and with these items?

I feel like you're trying to hard to fix things as quickly as possible than fixing them for the long run with more of a viable solution.

I think we need to start looking at the current things we have but changing them a bit, e.g; Reload; You can now run while reloading it just takes 3-5 seconds for your gun to fully reload.

Just a quick idea I think would completely shift everyones game style and would overall benefit Era.

Edit; If you are running while reloading you have a 30% chance of dropping your ammo clip and having to wait 6-10 seconds to reload yet if you were to stand still you only have to wait that original 3-5.
Old 02-03-2014, 02:16 AM
Kohola_KinG is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrimps View Post
If you don't release your hand from the piece you can indeed take your move back.
Well, if you've made your move. I'd assume your hand would have left the piece. Also, why are we even debating this? Are we 10 years old or something?

Just because you changed something doesn't mean it was the right thing to do. The only way to see if something works out better is to take that change and unfortunately it wasn't the right one.

We all know the Flak is stupid OP and that it's previous stats would suit it best.
End of discussion.
Old 02-03-2014, 02:19 AM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
Why were the stats changed to begin with?
Old 02-03-2014, 02:29 AM
Kohola_KinG is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim_Rocks View Post
Good question. No idea why and no idea who even changed them. They were perfectly fine.. I assume the same idiot who released items like Halloween boomer? Seriously. Thing is ridiculously OP to.
Old 02-03-2014, 04:40 AM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
I was going to check rclogs to find who changed it the first time when I found out, but it wasn't really worth the half hour of searching. The only conclusion to draw is some sort of abuse.. since no one was permitted to alter gun stats at the time (before I came back, and way before fiber/benny were changing gangguns)

You all should at least be praising god that it isn't still using those stats... ykno when it was being traded for 700k and people used nothing but flak for entire raids.

I set the range values to the average between Wils stats and the Anonymous Superbuff stats.
Both sets are commented out in the weapon, changing it would take mere seconds.

Though I haven't seen it used nearly as much, if at all recently.

The halloween boomerang is another story, kids are throwing it through walls and **** now?
Old 02-04-2014, 04:56 AM
ilovegirlzz can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrimps View Post
You touch you move, well the elite chess players play like so.
@Hated you idiot you..stop posting.
Running and reloading is sorta lame well i guess for shotguns its better so you arent a duck reloading that pbp.

Back to the subject,
Can we listen to Godzilla and think of ways to improve the current system.
Money is the motive give more money, who cares about inflation, (noobs?), well then contract the economy when people get too rich, expand the economy when people get poor.

Let clothes we buy (hats,shoes, extra stuff) give us buffs, like extra hp (valentine day hat), extra speed (winged helmet), money multiplier (money shades), better drops when getting a kill (christmas beanie).

Just got a great idea for bows, they could give buffs/debuffs too.

Dont give me that "this is zod rip" bs either, this is just to spice up the game a little bit. Learn how to entertain a thought...if youre intelligent you should know how.
Old 02-04-2014, 09:01 PM
Fiberwyre_P2P will become famous soon enough
What is with you and bows? XD
Old 02-05-2014, 12:14 AM
Banned
Godzilla has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Back to the subject,
Can we listen to Godzilla and think of ways to improve the current system.
Money is the motive give more money, who cares about inflation, (noobs?), well then contract the economy when people get too rich, expand the economy when people get poor.

Let clothes we buy (hats,shoes, extra stuff) give us buffs, like extra hp (valentine day hat), extra speed (winged helmet), money multiplier (money shades), better drops when getting a kill (christmas beanie).

Just got a great idea for bows, they could give buffs/debuffs too.

Dont give me that "this is zod rip" bs either, this is just to spice up the game a little bit. Learn how to entertain a thought...if youre intelligent you should know how.
That's not what I wanted at all, this is zod rip
Old 02-06-2014, 02:22 AM
ilovegirlzz can only hope to improve
I h8 aw yaw
Old 02-06-2014, 03:47 AM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I h8 aw yaw
I'm not even sure you like girls.
Old 02-06-2014, 04:47 PM
stuck in the enemy zone
-HateD- will become famous soon enough
Quote:
I'm not even sure you like girls.

got heem.
Old 02-23-2014, 07:01 PM
Era since 2005
bloodykiller is infamous around these partsbloodykiller is infamous around these parts
delteria now has more players than era lmao, maybe even graal kingdoms will overtake us
Old 02-23-2014, 07:25 PM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodykiller View Post
delteria now has more players than era lmao, maybe even graal kingdoms will overtake us
That's a joint server to Facebook (and iPhone?), which already had 100~ players.

It's a RPG server without much player interaction/PvP from what I saw working there for like a day, so using client won't give much advantage.

Once they start finishing the quests in a couple weeks the players will fold out similar to GK and sometimes Zodiac (whenever they have development stagnation from pumping out nerfs/dungeons).