Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Development Forums > Tech Support
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 03-09-2013, 11:53 PM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
It wasn't ever necessary, and the implementation was glitchy at times anyway.
Nobody is saying it was necessary. They're saying it was nice to have.

Also, I've never experienced many problems with joypads used in Graal. And I actually prefer them over the keyboard.
Old 03-10-2013, 12:47 AM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
I realize that. It's however not even an issue that it's gone now, as you can just use JoyToKey, Xpadder or similar software.
Old 03-10-2013, 12:52 AM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
Quote:
It's however not even an issue that it's gone now
That's funny, considering someone made a thread about it that you're posting in right now.
Old 03-10-2013, 01:17 AM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draenin View Post
That's funny, considering someone made a thread about it that you're posting in right now.
I don't really get your point. What I am saying is, considering the barebone gamepad support Graal had before, it doesn't matter if it's implemented or not, as third party software provides the same functionality.
Old 03-10-2013, 01:27 AM
Magnificent Bastard
Quote:
I don't really get your point. What I am saying is, considering the barebone gamepad support Graal had before, it doesn't matter if it's implemented or not, as third party software provides the same functionality.
I know. I just don't think it's a subject worth dropping, as the feature already exists and it was a good one.

Personally, I do not want to run a third party program to do the function of a program which already has what I want and prefer.
Old 03-10-2013, 01:52 AM
Graal Developer
Rave_J can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Rave_J Send a message via MSN to Rave_J Send a message via Yahoo to Rave_J
ok maybe the feature is disable i know i like playing with a joystick or a controller then the keyboard and mouse but i have to sit there and pretty much rekey all of my joysticks buttons to hotkey's for them to work the angles it still pauses when i move but that's about it. instead of doing all of that would be nice to add the feature back and say we have detect "device name input" would you wish to pay with keyboard or "Device name input" and have all the buttons standard into the joystick so all u have to do is plug and go like flying simulators are like... even with controllers too would be really nice
example built in joystick features with keys like trigger is d button 1 is q ect the top joystick controls mouse ect then main joystick when u push up goes up ect

right now graal doesn't even detects anything with joysticks or controllers u just have to hotkey the buttons on the controllers to work with graal which is lame
Old 03-10-2013, 02:12 AM
Butterscotch Pudding
shrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to behold
I got it to work fine with Xpadder, just download and use that. bind the keys to the controls you want and it works.
Old 03-10-2013, 02:18 AM
Graal Developer
Rave_J can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Rave_J Send a message via MSN to Rave_J Send a message via Yahoo to Rave_J
i have it working lol logitech makes you download a program that binds keys just thing with the angles it pauses moving just think they could do it better and wouldnt have to go to all that trouble
Old 03-10-2013, 10:45 PM
Magnificent Bastard
I normally use a SmartJoy Adapter PSX to USB adaptor, but recently I got this puppy, and it actually uses keyboard inputs, rather than joystick ones.