Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-27-2012, 07:11 AM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodykiller View Post
the only option here would be to delete iera and let people log into era from iphones
Old 12-27-2012, 12:29 PM
Kanto League Champion
Demisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud of
Jumping the shark is an idiom created by Jon Hein that is used to describe the moment in the evolution of a television show when it begins a decline in quality that is beyond recovery. The phrase is also used to refer to a particular scene, episode, or aspect of a show in which the writers use some type of "gimmick" in a desperate attempt to keep viewers' interest.
In its initial usage, it referred to the point in a television program's history when the program had outlived its freshness and viewers had begun to feel that the show's writers were out of new ideas, often after great effort was made to revive interest in the show by the writers, producers, or network.[1][2][3]
The usage of "jump the shark" has subsequently broadened beyond television, indicating the moment in its evolution when a brand, design, or creative effort moves beyond the essential qualities that initially defined its success, beyond relevance or recovery.
Old 12-31-2012, 02:36 PM
amf101 is on a distinguished road
Give us any gun we want (after you balance them) get rid of money then reset. Some of the best games in the world can't control the economy correctly, what makes you fellas think you can? You're obviously not any good at it. I mean, there's like what? 200 erians who actually play and even with a number that small our economy is a joke.
Old 01-08-2013, 08:53 PM
Era Iphone PlayerRelation
DDynasty is on a distinguished road
Just remember guys you are all arguing about Graal.
Old 01-08-2013, 09:02 PM
Era's Most Wanted
tstre has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Lawl, pwned.
Old 01-09-2013, 12:45 AM
ilovegirlzz can only hope to improve
Scars and Souizens for all!!
Old 01-09-2013, 02:39 AM
Maloria Manager
bioboi has a spectacular aura about
The bad thing about Era now a days is there truly are more guns then players.
Old 01-09-2013, 03:17 AM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bioboi View Post
The bad thing about Era now a days is there truly are more guns then players.
How many players does your server have again?
Old 01-09-2013, 03:22 AM
Tee Hee
smirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to smirt362 Send a message via MSN to smirt362
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demisis_P2P View Post
Jumping the shark is an idiom created by Jon Hein that is used to describe the moment in the evolution of a television show when it begins a decline in quality that is beyond recovery. The phrase is also used to refer to a particular scene, episode, or aspect of a show in which the writers use some type of "gimmick" in a desperate attempt to keep viewers' interest.
In its initial usage, it referred to the point in a television program's history when the program had outlived its freshness and viewers had begun to feel that the show's writers were out of new ideas, often after great effort was made to revive interest in the show by the writers, producers, or network.[1][2][3]
The usage of "jump the shark" has subsequently broadened beyond television, indicating the moment in its evolution when a brand, design, or creative effort moves beyond the essential qualities that initially defined its success, beyond relevance or recovery.
Didn't it stem from the episode of Happy Days where Fonzi quite literally jumped a shark in water skis?

Don Hertzfeldt <3
Old 01-09-2013, 06:34 AM
Still wasting time here?
Scoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Scoper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim_Rocks View Post
How many players does your server have again?
None! The answer is none!
Did I win an EC

"I don't believe that right choice confers immunity. I no longer believe in reward. I simply believe that choices must be made regardless of their chances of success. And so I've come here."
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodykiller View Post
take my liver but not my classic accounts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohola_KinG View Post
That's the type of guy you are. Never wrong, always right. Headache material you are.
Old 01-09-2013, 08:03 AM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoper View Post
None! The answer is none!
Did I win an EC
Yeah man, I'll give you one of my personal EC.
Old 01-09-2013, 07:54 PM
Mr. Steal Yo Girl
Gambet1337 is an unknown quantity at this point
fix my tg you little ****s ...took me years to get this **** and you ruined it..**** yo couch nigga
Old 01-10-2013, 03:05 AM
a true gentlemen
The only person that can help you would either be myself, moon, or blue. And I'm pretty sure personal points never reset.
Old 01-10-2013, 03:10 AM
Chi Patrol
taylor is a name known to alltaylor is a name known to alltaylor is a name known to alltaylor is a name known to all
Thanks to Bluemelon it's now resolved.

Last edited by taylor; 01-10-2013 at 04:29 AM..
Old 01-10-2013, 05:42 AM
Kanto League Champion
Demisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by smirt362 View Post
Didn't it stem from the episode of Happy Days where Fonzi quite literally jumped a shark in water skis?
Yep