Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Classic Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-03-2012, 09:41 AM
evilchaseofdoom will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
That wasn't a troll, it wasn't trolling, and you're not a troll.
In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.
Had two people say seriously twice in a row. Had 2 people megative repped me. Idk where you get your logic, but i'd say I was succesful, maybe not in your eyes, so GG.
Old 08-03-2012, 10:12 AM
The Muffin Man
Tricxta is a jewel in the roughTricxta is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilchaseofdoom View Post
In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.
Had two people say seriously twice in a row. Had 2 people megative repped me. Idk where you get your logic, but i'd say I was succesful, maybe not in your eyes, so GG.
Was your post:
-off-topic/extraneous:no not really...
-inflammatory:nope...
-blatantly stupid:yes

There was nothing witty about your post as is the usual case with a troll attempt hence... no GG mang.
Old 08-03-2012, 10:25 AM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilchaseofdoom View Post
You weren't really trolling anybody, you were just being an idiot. Also, you're now trying to defend whatever the heck you did. A troll wouldn't even care about that. Trolling is a art. You can't just post useless stuff and expect it to magically turn into some ultimate troll thing. You're not a troll, you're fool
Old 08-03-2012, 10:34 AM
iphone era sad litle mads
Felix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Felix_Xenophobe
Am I the only person who found Chase's reply perfect? The few people still posting here seem to have their heads stuck so far up their own asses they simply can't find the log out button.

Sad day
Originally Posted by Tashkin
I have done 10x the amount any previous EA has done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
What you need is Zone Police again.
Old 08-03-2012, 11:43 AM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
So, I was watching the Discovery Channel the other day, and did you know that the Lion stalks it's prey before engaging it's target? Just amazing.
Old 08-03-2012, 11:50 AM
The Muffin Man
Tricxta is a jewel in the roughTricxta is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix_Xenophobe View Post
Am I the only person who found Chase's reply perfect? The few people still posting here seem to have their heads stuck so far up their own asses they simply can't find the log out button.

Sad day
Trololol?
Old 08-03-2012, 04:13 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix_Xenophobe View Post

Sad day
They don't know who Chase is, they think he's a random noob. Success troll?
Old 08-03-2012, 11:13 PM
iphone era sad litle mads
Felix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Felix_Xenophobe
Big success.
Originally Posted by Tashkin
I have done 10x the amount any previous EA has done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
What you need is Zone Police again.
Old 08-04-2012, 02:35 AM
skillmaster19 will become famous soon enough
Do you think Classic will go live in the next 6 months?

btw don't forget to add a confirmation so clumsy people like me don't accidentally bump reset.

I bet some people would want to play the story from the start so its good to give them the option.
Old 08-04-2012, 02:49 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
Trolling is a art.
I agree with you until you state this tidbit here, If trolling is an art, then finger painting is a professional sport. The act of trolling itself is not art, but rather yet the wordplay from said troll is performed. Because I know how people like to pursue these kinds of replies, I just want to stress, I'm not trying to argue, just giving my two cents on that statement alone.

On topic though, I actually really like the idea of giving players the choice of resetting or not within the stated criteria, it allows players a chance to play with those who didn't play with them, as well as allow them the choice to merely enjoy and start fresh. +rep Thor.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 08-04-2012, 02:53 AM
Skyzer Zolderon
ff7chocoboknight is a name known to allff7chocoboknight is a name known to allff7chocoboknight is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to ff7chocoboknight Send a message via MSN to ff7chocoboknight
Mad because of trolling. lol
Old 08-04-2012, 02:57 AM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Quote:
Originally Posted by skillmaster19 View Post
Do you think Classic will go live in the next 6 months?
I was thinking within the next 6 months about 5 months ago.
Old 08-04-2012, 03:01 AM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
If you want examples on trolling look at 99% of my posts. In one thread I made it look like I felt bad for theatres because of the Aurora shootings and people ate that up! Idiots.
Old 08-04-2012, 03:23 AM
Classic Developer.
TheGodAngelo is just really niceTheGodAngelo is just really niceTheGodAngelo is just really nice
this is why stefan doesn't take anyone seriously. you're either contributing or attempting to troll/getting distracted/getting full rtard.
Old 08-04-2012, 03:27 AM
graal player lord
Imperialistic is a jewel in the roughImperialistic is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGodAngelo View Post
this is why stefan doesn't take anyone seriously. you're either contributing or attempting to troll/getting distracted/getting full rtard.
what else is there to do? play zone?