Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-14-2012, 06:18 AM
Kohola_KinG is on a distinguished road
My resignation

Yes, I have decided to step down from the Events Team Administration. I just want to say I had a blast and met some good friends within the events team. The only person I worked for was Zach and now he’s gone so I guess I better be gone as well. I had so much I wanted to do with the event side of things but I guess that isn’t going to happen now. I have decided to give Seth ETA but as you all know there is only one person who can change that. I hope they let seth remain ETA as he will keep hosting gang events for you guys as that’s what you all love. Anyways you guys probably don’t give a **** about my resignation as I wouldn’t give a **** either. Just thought I would let you guys know who the new ETA is.

-KoHo
Old 03-14-2012, 06:23 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
You guys are such quitters.
Old 03-14-2012, 06:28 AM
Br00tal Steph
xjackandsallyx is an unknown quantity at this point
<3
Old 03-14-2012, 06:28 AM
Alfonso :3
Dragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Dragon551 Send a message via MSN to Dragon551
<3 you Kohola, only few people were actually still left who could fit the position of ETA. It really says something about Era. Will miss you, have fun.

---------------------
---------------------
#AGT
Old 03-14-2012, 06:30 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future

Now this is how you introduce humor into the situation.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 03-14-2012, 06:31 AM
Fiberwyre_P2P will become famous soon enough
That's how you do it.
Old 03-14-2012, 08:24 AM
Oldbie
death_striker is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to death_striker
....... Uhhh.. Damnit.. Not another good staff member leaving.. Oh well. Looks like Era's going down the crapper a little more. Oh well.. Let it die I guess.....
Old 03-14-2012, 12:34 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
You know, with all these resignation threads popping up, I'm now realizing that I've never, ever publicly "announced" that I left the Era staff team. I just left. Maybe I should've done otherwise? :3
Old 03-14-2012, 12:54 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
You were one of the best ETAs I've seen over the years. It's a shame to see you go.
Old 03-14-2012, 01:29 PM
Zodiac Retired Staff
Third3rd will become famous soon enough
I like domino effects

Old 03-14-2012, 02:34 PM
Still wasting time here?
Scoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Scoper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
You know, with all these resignation threads popping up, I'm now realizing that I've never, ever publicly "announced" that I left the Era staff team. I just left. Maybe I should've done otherwise? :3
make a thread now :3

"I don't believe that right choice confers immunity. I no longer believe in reward. I simply believe that choices must be made regardless of their chances of success. And so I've come here."
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodykiller View Post
take my liver but not my classic accounts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohola_KinG View Post
That's the type of guy you are. Never wrong, always right. Headache material you are.
Old 03-14-2012, 03:19 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoper View Post
make a thread now :3
Hm.. how about no? Don't want to add to the waterfall of resignation threads, really. And it's been a long~ while anyway.
Old 03-14-2012, 04:14 PM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
Love you baby boo ;3
Old 03-14-2012, 06:21 PM
Reproduced is on a distinguished road
Koho :[ how lame i lose you and zach.
Old 03-14-2012, 07:16 PM
Chi Patrol
taylor is a name known to alltaylor is a name known to alltaylor is a name known to alltaylor is a name known to all
so just chill till the next episode.