Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 11-20-2011, 08:55 PM
Axel74 is on a distinguished road
Wink GraalOnline Classic iPhone ideas

Well, I have many ideas for the server...

1- Could we have more places? I mean a new place for 3000 hours, 4000 hours...

2- Could you fire the "apprentice" from the rank of a new member when we recruit him and change his rank to nothing (none)

3- Sometimes, when we are dead and we go on our house/ guild house, our life is 0.5; could you make anything to have 3 of life?

4- Could you create a new power? the power is to give the power to another member of the guild to change the powers of the others members

5-Sometimes, we kick unintentionally some members because our finger press the "kick"...
When we press "kick", could you open a new window with a message:
"Are you sure to kick [Player Name]?"

6-Could we have the possibility to check our map when we are on a house/ guild house?

7- Could we have a new option in the menu of our house/ guild house?
I mean, we can choose "Open to guild members" and "Open to guild allies" and I would have "Open to all players of Graal"

8- When everyone is farming, they want one gralat on each patch of grass. Could we put gralats on our furnitures? I mean, we could send gralats from our money to our furnitures and, we can place the gralat at the place where we want in our farm like a real furniture in our house

Well, that's all :-]
Old 11-20-2011, 09:02 PM
callimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to behold
You should send them an email containing your suggestions since this section is just for classic PC

Last edited by Darlene159; 11-21-2011 at 03:23 AM..
Old 11-20-2011, 09:03 PM
Aww ok >.< thanks
Old 11-21-2011, 03:15 AM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Quote:
Originally Posted by callimuc View Post
This is just for the PC classic.
Yes, please don't post threads for that different server in the PC Classic section. Ideally there would be a section specifically for this to avoid such confusion.
Old 11-21-2011, 03:28 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel74 View Post
Well, I have many ideas for the server...

1- Could we have more places? I mean a new place for 3000 hours, 4000 hours...
I hope you enjoy those exclusive places that you're rewarded with for simply idling and not playing. Especially since your $400 iPhone battery will never recover from it.
Old 11-21-2011, 03:53 AM
Ignorance has no future
Unkownsoldier is on a distinguished road
Having 4000 hours means virtually nothing. Some of the best players have under 1000 hours anyway. Why should you be rewarded for wasting your life?
Old 11-21-2011, 04:18 PM
callimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unkownsoldier View Post
Why should you be rewarded for wasting your battery?
Because they are mostly AFK hours anyway.
Old 11-21-2011, 06:07 PM
Delterian Hybrid
Emera is a jewel in the roughEmera is a jewel in the rough
I think Classic iPhone should make it clear to players that leaving there iDevice on with Graal open gaining house will kill the battery. Then maybe players will think twice before leaving their iDevice on.
Old 11-21-2011, 06:52 PM
I haven't more than 3000 hours lol
Old 11-21-2011, 09:52 PM
Vendetta
JesusFreak250 will become famous soon enough
Having more than like 500 will wreck your battery...
Old 12-12-2011, 07:29 PM
NYN
NewYorkerNick is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to NewYorkerNick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emera View Post
I think Classic iPhone should make it clear to players that leaving there iDevice on with Graal open gaining house will kill the battery. Then maybe players will think twice before leaving their iDevice on.
I have. They don't listen.
Old 12-12-2011, 08:16 PM
Delterian Hybrid
Emera is a jewel in the roughEmera is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkerNick View Post
I have. They don't listen.
I hear what you're saying, but perhaps a post in the news hinting to them that it does damage heir device and it will reck their battery. Then, they can't complain when they can't use it anymore. Love the podcasts by the way,
Old 12-12-2011, 09:45 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emera View Post
I hear what you're saying, but perhaps a post in the news hinting to them that it does damage heir device and it will reck their battery. Then, they can't complain when they can't use it anymore. Love the podcasts by the way,
A news post and disclaimer will do nothing.

The only way to truly fix the problem is to remove the areas that require a certain amount of hours to enter. It is why so many people are purposely "ruining their batteries" in the first place.
Old 12-12-2011, 09:53 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Well onlinetime also makes you look like you are experienced, and that you are not a newbie.
Old 12-12-2011, 09:53 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
A news post and disclaimer will do nothing.

The only way to truly fix the problem is to remove the areas that require a certain amount of hours to enter. It is why so many people are purposely "ruining their batteries" in the first place.
People will do it anyways because people think hours = something. They should warn players when they idle too long, or simply disconnect them.