FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-17-2011, 06:54 PM
world-class douchebag
RogueShatterblade will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to RogueShatterblade
i have like 4 drills
wait til era runs out of drills, gents. that's when my time will come again

*Bell: I'm going to faint, Ocelot turned into a real human being. One I can actually have some respect for.

Old 08-17-2011, 09:50 PM
Give - Rep only, please.
Sonniku4 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueShatterblade View Post
i have like 4 drills
wait til era runs out of drills, gents. that's when my time will come again
And you're gonna destroy 3 of the drills in front of everyone's eyes, right?
Old 08-18-2011, 02:52 PM
Era since 2005
bloodykiller is infamous around these partsbloodykiller is infamous around these parts
i cant believe ppl r still talking about buffing or modifying the current working systems...THEYRE ALL FKN BORING NO1 ENJOYS THEM!!!! MAKE EARNING PK BASED, ITS THE ONLY WAY TO RAISE PLAYERCOUNT TOGETHER WITH MAKING MORE ENJOYABLE (BETTER) GUNS
Old 08-18-2011, 06:02 PM
hunterhunk is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodykiller View Post
i cant believe ppl r still talking about buffing or modifying the current working systems...THEYRE ALL FKN BORING NO1 ENJOYS THEM!!!! MAKE EARNING PK BASED, ITS THE ONLY WAY TO RAISE PLAYERCOUNT TOGETHER WITH MAKING MORE ENJOYABLE (BETTER) GUNS
Then you're giving an advantage to good pkers. People have made money doing this stuff long before you started playing, and it wasn't a problem then. That was when Era's playercount was 200+ often, far higher than it is now, and would be even if they added money making by pking.
Old 08-18-2011, 08:46 PM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Last I checked almost every TNT mine has been taken the past week or so when I go to mine. After Courage rocked that **** out and got a Mp5... everyone else is trying it.

That's an opinion.. I turn on a video in my split screen and kind of enjoy mining, lets you forget about everything else :3
You get money for kills already.

Plus you suck at PKing so why would u want that.
Oh now I see that last part, you need even better guns than Mp5 just to pk cause you suck so bad.
Lol!
Old 08-20-2011, 12:27 AM
Era since 2005
bloodykiller is infamous around these partsbloodykiller is infamous around these parts
lol rogue r YOU telling me that i suck? i remember owning/flawing u many times and idk if uve ever even beaten me in a spar
Old 08-20-2011, 01:48 AM
Katbot
punkrules will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supaman771 View Post
Last I checked almost every TNT mine has been taken the past week or so when I go to mine. After Courage rocked that **** out and got a Mp5... everyone else is trying it.

That's an opinion.. I turn on a video in my split screen and kind of enjoy mining, lets you forget about everything else :3
You get money for kills already.

Plus you suck at PKing so why would u want that.
Oh now I see that last part, you need even better guns than Mp5 just to pk cause you suck so bad.
Lol!

I don't mean to be taking sides... but seriously Rogue, judging by your pk/spar "abilities" if you will, you shouldn't be allowed near a keyboard. Just stop talking in general, in real life as well.
Old 08-20-2011, 01:53 AM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
lol rogue r YOU telling me that i suck? i remember owning/flawing u many times and idk if uve ever even beaten me in a spar
Stop trolling on forums and hop on in the spar arena?
Thought so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkrules View Post
I don't mean to be taking sides... but seriously Rogue, judging by your pk/spar "abilities" if you will, you shouldn't be allowed near a keyboard. Just stop talking in general, in real life as well.
You're just mad because a month ago I flawlessed you, twice, and took your bounty.
Remember? Afterwords you put me on ignore and dressed up like me to say **** in masses. Then you got jailed for harassment.

Or how you spent 20ec on supers/cookies to try and hunt me down in SW base, but you couldn't kill me and lost your bounty again.

Take your pick.
Old 08-20-2011, 02:03 AM
Katbot
Quote:
Stop trolling on forums and hop on in the spar arena?
Thought so.

You're just mad because a month ago I flawlessed you, twice, and took your bounty.
Remember? Afterwords you put me on ignore and dressed up like me to say **** in masses. Then you got jailed for harassment.

Or how you spent 20ec on supers/cookies to try and hunt me down in SW base, but you couldn't kill me and lost your bounty again.

Take your pick.

I'm going pick that you're an insecure *****. I'm not mad at anything, I barely participate. I've never been flawlessed by you, in fact I've never lost a spar to you. I do recall being led into Era Hideaway by Smasher, while you were door laming with a Neo Rifle, I had 40 dmg as it is, 1 shot, 1 kill. You're really proud of that accomplishment lol? The whole spending ECs of Cookies/Supers is a made up story, my sewer house is stocked with stuff like that because I share it with 10 other people. I don't understand why you go on this forum and try really hard to impress other players, when in reality no one gives a ****.

You're butthurt that I got Scotland Yard deleted from your dirty little sausage fingers, and you will never let it go.
Sorry bro.
Old 08-20-2011, 02:11 AM
Posting The Truth
Quote:
Cry

Ololol u mad bro?

I'll have you know I personally got Scotland Yard deleted myself, as Akeon wanted a 'new' gang idea, and promised me leadership of it.
Then I got banned and he revived LC cause he sucked as GBA.

O.o?
Yea, umad.
Old 08-20-2011, 02:18 AM
Katbot
Quote:
Ololol u mad bro?

I'll have you know I personally got Scotland Yard deleted myself, as Akeon wanted a 'new' gang idea, and promised me leadership of it.
Then I got banned and he revived LC cause he sucked as GBA.

O.o?
Yea, umad.
Actually no, I got SY deleted.
Remember I pm'ed you right before I removed you and all your little friends?
You speak worse than you spar.
It's almost impossible to argue with a child.
Anyway, this is going off topic.
My argument is that you Rogue, are TERRIBLE at everything you try to do.
And I'd like to prove it.

Come in the spar arena, grab an Ak, and we'll see what you can do against my Ak. Fair enough?
Old 08-20-2011, 02:21 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
im going to type
like my posts are lyrics
era is a horrible server
and i cant believe people argue
about it

obligatory mad
Old 08-20-2011, 02:43 AM
Posting The Truth
Lol
At
Crono

Katbot, me and Akeon were going to make a new gang.. I was pitching him ideas for days before.
You raged and removed everyone from SY and abused your rights, that hardly counts for deleting it. They were going to remove and jail you for doing that, but I said to just delete it instead and give me the new gang. Remember? You did it more than once and I kept getting re-added. Then after it was deleted you were homeless and I was instantly Co-Leading BB.

Sounds like umad.
Old 08-20-2011, 03:28 AM
the painkiller
iBreez has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Actually no, I got SY deleted.
Remember I pm'ed you right before I removed you and all your little friends?
You speak worse than you spar.
It's almost impossible to argue with a child.
Anyway, this is going off topic.
My argument is that you Rogue, are TERRIBLE at everything you try to do.
And I'd like to prove it.

Come in the spar arena, grab an Ak, and we'll see what you can do against my Ak. Fair enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
im going to type
like my posts are lyrics
era is a horrible server
and i cant believe people argue
about it

obligatory mad
Quote:
Lol
At
Crono

Katbot, me and Akeon were going to make a new gang.. I was pitching him ideas for days before.
You raged and removed everyone from SY and abused your rights, that hardly counts for deleting it. They were going to remove and jail you for doing that, but I said to just delete it instead and give me the new gang. Remember? You did it more than once and I kept getting re-added. Then after it was deleted you were homeless and I was instantly Co-Leading BB.

Sounds like umad.
If you guys are gonna argue about off topic ****, get the **** off my thread.
Old 08-20-2011, 04:03 AM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by iBreez View Post
If you guys are gonna argue about off topic ****, get the **** off my thread.
I'll get it back on topic, your idea = awful. End of conversation.