Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2011, 03:10 AM
David K?
Devil_Lord2 can only hope to improve
Shaded Legends > Name Change

To whom it may concern,

I was amazed after Loakey sent me an email explaining Shaded Legends was back on the server-list. I rejoined Graal and I've been playing on there for a few days/weeks, hoping to see some fixes and to help it get together... Then I was told by Cujo that he had a death in the family.. after that day I haven't seen him since...

A week or so later John, Astram, and lackeys both destroyed Shaded Legends, and put up Vortex under the name.

I'd appreciate it if they didn't ruin the good name of Shaded Legends with their stuff, and that the name can be changed. I could care less that it was a scandal to get Vortex on hosted, but I am very upset they are still using the name of the server I once loved. :[

I did ask John if he asked Cujo if he could do it, and he said "why would i need his permission?" ... anyway the next day Shaded Legends died. I still feel it could go somewhere and that the quests can also be fixed since I have the full FAQ for all of them. "I don't know how the weapon systems work though".

Since most people are ignorant and refuse to read, learn:

TLDS : Change Shaded Legends to the correct name Vortex since they destroyed all of Shaded Legends levels in place of Vortex.

Thank you very much,
David K?

Digital Media Artist - David K? </3 (UnLoved)
www.davidkrout.com
www.twitch.com/DavidKkz

Old 08-16-2011, 03:18 AM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil_Lord2 View Post
I'd appreciate it if they didn't ruin the good name of Shaded Legends with their stuff
I know the feeling.
Old 08-16-2011, 03:25 AM
Unholy Nation
Starfire2001 will become famous soon enough
SL should be taken off of hosted, never should have been added there in the first place.
Old 08-16-2011, 03:35 AM
callimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to behold
So I understand this correctly: John and Astram deleted (almost) everything and put up vortex contents just that Astram got a hosted server?
Old 08-16-2011, 06:06 AM
Bell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud of
When Shaded Legend went on Hosted it did in fact have SL content on it. It barely made hosted requirements but did meet them.

Since it is no longer the same content that they got their hosted status with, I've renamed the server to Vortex and removed them from hosted status.
Old 08-16-2011, 01:05 PM
Kavan
iBeatz will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to iBeatz
Wow, that's a pretty sly move by both of them.
Can't imagine what Cujo's going to feel like when he comes back and finds out.

Intelligence without ambition is like a bird without wings.

Closed Thread