Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Your opinion
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-19-2011, 03:08 AM
WEREDUCK
Knux will become famous soon enough
Your level work seems to have improved, with the two screenshots, but still needs a lot of improvement. But keep on practicing and you will be a magician with LAT work in no time!

Supporter of G2K1 revision. Even though it never will be what it was..
Old 04-19-2011, 03:09 AM
WEREDUCK
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattKan View Post
retarted
wat

Old 04-19-2011, 03:12 AM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knux View Post
wat
I don't know what you are talking about
Old 04-19-2011, 03:14 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
I think you just have to accept that half of Graal's population is a bunch of squabbling little kids thinking they are above everybody else in the world, and just try to avoid them. Nothing you can say affects them because none of them listen to anything you say. And maybe there are some mature kids out there who know how to have fun, but many of them are just downright retarted, and I don't understand why people try to work with them. - MattKan
Old 04-19-2011, 03:14 AM
WEREDUCK
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
I think you just have to accept that half of Graal's population is a bunch of squabbling little kids thinking they are above everybody else in the world, and just try to avoid them. Nothing you can say affects them because none of them listen to anything you say. And maybe there are some mature kids out there who know how to have fun, but many of them are just downright retarted, and I don't understand why people try to work with them. - MattKan
Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Old 04-19-2011, 03:47 AM
Mister Master of Zeron
HerrChris is on a distinguished road
U MAD?

Click my sig to see a donger.

Last edited by HerrChris; 04-19-2011 at 04:10 AM..
Old 04-19-2011, 03:54 AM
Ignorance has no future
Unkownsoldier is on a distinguished road
I just read this, to anyone who is a manager on a UC server, thats not really a management position at all and can't be considered experience for anything what so ever. Unless you use the twitter or the facebook.
Old 04-19-2011, 04:05 AM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
i think you just have to accept that half of graal's population is a bunch of squabbling little kids thinking they are above everybody else in the world, and just try to avoid them. Nothing you can say affects them because none of them listen to anything you say. And maybe there are some mature kids out there who know how to have fun, but many of them are just downright retarted, and i don't understand why people try to work with them. - mattkan

.................................................. ........................................
Old 04-19-2011, 07:15 PM
David K?
Devil_Lord2 can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unkownsoldier View Post
I just read this, to anyone who is a manager on a UC server, thats not really a management position at all and can't be considered experience for anything what so ever. Unless you use the twitter or the facebook.

I disagree, some mangers on under-construction servers learn to manage; some even find out who to hire and not hire the hard way. Many learn how hard it is for classic server managers, and how hard it is to create a server.

Unless they are a manager/co like my self, pretending I don't have rights on testbed, they learn about the remote control, and semi how to use it.

It is more experience than someone who had not had experienced all of this.. but I'm sure some people buy a server, let it sit, and don't learn much at all as well.. o.o;

I am unsure if your ending sentence was a joke or not..

Digital Media Artist - David K? </3 (UnLoved)
www.davidkrout.com
www.twitch.com/DavidKkz

Old 04-19-2011, 08:10 PM
Joe Cruddas (VIP)
gravator has a spectacular aura aboutgravator has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil_Lord2 View Post
I disagree, some mangers on under-construction servers learn to manage; some even find out who to hire and not hire the hard way. Many learn how hard it is for classic server managers, and how hard it is to create a server.

Unless they are a manager/co like my self, pretending I don't have rights on testbed, they learn about the remote control, and semi how to use it.

It is more experience than someone who had not had experienced all of this.. but I'm sure some people buy a server, let it sit, and don't learn much at all as well.. o.o;

I am unsure if your ending sentence was a joke or not..
I would say that they should have a good plan on what their server will be about, how things will look, what gameplay will be like, and many other things to think about before they even start trying to manage a server, as it was said before, start small, it doesn't mean a thing who you know how to hire and who not to hire, get some foundation skills first so if you hire the wrong person and get rid of them, you can at least fix any problems that they caused without having to hire another person in that line of work who may mess things up even worse.
Old 04-19-2011, 08:54 PM
Global Administration
MysticalDragon is just really niceMysticalDragon is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to MysticalDragon Send a message via MSN to MysticalDragon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil_Lord2 View Post

There are a few nice players out there however... anyway the point is.. you could think of it like a deck of cards.. the first person starts it, everyone else starts to follow suit. If all their peers are being mean, and you are befriended by mean people, eventually you will probably start to act the same.
Wow you pretty much summed up Delterias Community, In a few sentences lol.
http://support.toonslab.com
[email protected]