Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2011, 05:12 AM
Fuzzoodles
iFuzzy is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Major problem - Stolen Levels..

Hello, me and my recently befriended Mattkan used to work together on Cypheria, now known as Dev Morning_Sun.

We agreed that my levels were not to be owned by him or the server unless I give him permission to keep it ever since the beginning before I did or developed anything. I never agreed to let him keep my levels. I decided to move on to another server after him ignoring me for the past day and he decided to talk back to me. I took back my levels, and he banned me from the server after and reseted my rights for no reason.
He's reporting me for stealing levels from him when I MADE it? Is this right? I feel extremely mad and sad at the same time and it's truly unfair this should happen as Mattkan is not the server owner.

Help please? No trolls.
Old 01-16-2011, 05:15 AM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
Lolz, contact globals if you have a problem with me, that kind of post is not for the forums
On the other hand, free-to-play games, if unbalanced, could result in some consumers paying extremely large amounts of money, and we can certainly not expect to build a good relationship with our consumers in this fashion. In order to have a favorable long-term relationship, we would like to offer free-to-play games that are balanced and reasonable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unximad
Eurocenter Games remains attached to the values of indies game developer and to the service our playerbase community.
Old 01-16-2011, 05:32 AM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playerworld Rules
Files and Content

* No copyrighted material should be used on the server, and any content found to break copyright should be removed immediately.
* No content of a graphic or adult nature should be used on a server. All content should be age appropriate and not offensive in nature regardless of background.
* Any websites linked to on the server should be free from graphic or adult content.
* Servers which host their own radio stations should ensure that all sounds produced from the radio are suitable for all ages and do not feature any excessive swearing or graphic depictions.
* Servers should not steal content or ideas from other servers.
* With the exception of global content, all server-specific content (e.g. local levels, graphics and scripts) are to be used only on the server they were submitted to, unless it is permitted otherwise.
* Any player-centric content, such as head, shield and sword graphics, may be uploaded to multiple servers, but only with the express permission of the original artist.
* All files uploaded to a server immediately become the property of GraalOnline. Usage rights are granted to the server on which the files were uploaded. Consequently staff may not remove any of their work from the server upon quitting or otherwise leaving their position.
* All data held on GraalOnline servers is subject to loss or corruption at any time. It is the responsibility of the server staff to ensure that data is backed up adequately.
If you believe that you have a case outside of the rules that I have shown, then please contact us privately on [email protected] with all details possible. We will investigate the situation thoroughly and take corrective action.

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Closed Thread