Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2011, 04:26 AM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulg0reSama View Post
I proclaim Classic iPhone be renamed to Graal iPhone - Classic ..?
What about "Graal iPhone - Original"?
Old 01-03-2011, 04:30 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffcmike View Post
What about "Graal iPhone - Original"?
Probably a better end name but ya basically what im going for.

iPhone Classic seems kinda meh.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 01-03-2011, 04:52 AM
thepimp will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by iFuzzy View Post
Ohoo, you must even be cooler!

No one needs your answer as you clearly work there as a simple GP to back up the argument. Your posts are actually funny to read too. Especially your levels
I do development and gfx there, since the majority of the updates lately have been a lot of overpriced items in stores, Ive had to spend a large amount of my gaming time making stuff for this server.
For some reason you think I'm being stuck up and trying to act all cool because i "work" there... Classic is EXTREMELY unpopular for an iPod game and its market base, its full of a bunch of idiots and perverted freaks on iPhone that waste their lives playing it for countless hours. Half of the staff have never played PC Graal before, let alone do anything to deserve to be hired, so I dont even see it as an accomplishment working there. The ONLY reason I work there is because its a hobby i do in my past time that i find fun.
Old 01-03-2011, 04:55 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by thepimp View Post
I do development and gfx there, since the majority of the updates lately have been a lot of overpriced items in stores, Ive had to spend a large amount of my gaming time making stuff for this server.
For some reason you think I'm being stuck up and trying to act all cool because i "work" there... Classic is EXTREMELY unpopular for an iPod game and its market base, its full of a bunch of idiots and perverted freaks on iPhone that waste their lives playing it for countless hours. Half of the staff have never played PC Graal before, let alone do anything to deserve to be hired, so I dont even see it as an accomplishment working there. The ONLY reason I work there is because its a hobby i do in my past time that i find fun.
This is what happens when you let someones comment get to you.

All could have been reduced to

Quote:
Stfu kid
and move on

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 01-03-2011, 05:07 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Why does iPhone Classic need graphic artists? From what I've seen all the graphics are just pulled from here and there... or is that what the graphics artists there do?
Old 01-03-2011, 05:20 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
Why does iPhone Classic need graphic artists? From what I've seen all the graphics are just pulled from here and there... or is that what the graphics artists there do?
There are various NPCs, Hats, Furniture, etc. that are Classic iPhone creations. Stefan's involvement with projects usually leads to borrowing from PC servers.
Old 01-03-2011, 05:30 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
There are various NPCs, Hats, Furniture, etc. that are Classic iPhone creations. Stefan's involvement with projects usually leads to borrowing from PC servers.
Most of the hats and such that I've seen are just borrowed from PC. I'd like to see some of the custom stuff.
Old 01-03-2011, 06:03 AM
Twilikari is on a distinguished road
i'll give it too Pimp-and Caffeine, and Punk, and iArtist. All of the past or present Praphics Admins on Classic have and do make original and good graphics, inluding hats, but also npcs, heads, bodies, furniture, and other stuff I've mentioned. The LAT's there could easily be hired else where. But- that's where it ends. Beside's the graphics, and some levels, iPhone Classic has nothing.
Old 01-04-2011, 10:35 AM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Borrow:
Quote:
To obtain or receive (something) on loan with the promise or understanding of returning it or its equivalent.
Old 01-04-2011, 10:38 AM
Luda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Luda
Thor stop whining
Old 01-04-2011, 10:53 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
Most of the hats and such that I've seen are just borrowed from PC. I'd like to see some of the custom stuff.
like the pluffy hat u made

wont even give me 1 for free and it was for my birthday wow
Old 01-04-2011, 03:40 PM
Sr Marketing Strategist
Elk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Elk Send a message via AIM to Elk Send a message via MSN to Elk Send a message via Yahoo to Elk
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffcmike View Post
So you have tonnes of ripped random NPCs, chat commands, hats and other types of player graphics plus the general tiling style from Unholy Nation, pets and a guild setup which I believe is from Zodiac, Npulse's chat bubble display, a tileset which is a mix of pics1.png + Graal New World + Dusty's free tiles because Stefan didn't want people saying that Graal is a Zelda ripoff, mine cart from 2k1 if I'm not mistaken.....
why does it have to be called Classic again?

Then why not just call it "Graal Original iPhone"?
Can't really argue with that.
Someone highly ranked, took 4 of my Christmas Reindeer hats that I made for Zodiac use and uploaded them on Classic Iphone without even asking me, that made me angry...because they are making money with it, HE could have atleast asked me.

it was Xor.

Old 01-04-2011, 04:15 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elk View Post
Someone highly ranked, took 4 of my Christmas Reindeer hats that I made for Zodiac use and uploaded them on Classic Iphone without even asking me, that made me angry...because they are making money with it, HE could have atleast asked me.

it was Xor.
That is terrible. :/
Old 01-04-2011, 10:04 PM
|Mêrçy|
LordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to all
I like how you first don't say his name, but at the end you do
Old 01-04-2011, 10:11 PM
Ideas on Fire
Soala is a jewel in the roughSoala is a jewel in the rough
While I was GP/FAQ on classic iphone, I got to do bits of things like the pins for the map, a new UI icon and some dumb stuff for easter last year (chocolate egg bombs).
That was kind of boring tbh
Closed Thread