Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-02-2010, 03:12 AM
UnKnown Confusion
Vman13x can only hope to improve
Era got a new manager?
Old 09-02-2010, 04:12 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
surprise
Old 09-02-2010, 05:29 AM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
A little birdy told me the reset was tomorrow
Old 09-02-2010, 07:45 AM
unknown
Logababy will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by papajchris View Post
A little birdy told me the reset was tomorrow
*10 years later*
Old 09-02-2010, 02:15 PM
handsome
Catbert has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supaman771 View Post
It doesn't work cause you're bad at it. Honestly for a few months every player on Era was spamming me for price checks because I knew the economy, I even told some newbie a BL was 100k+ and he paid that much for it. Obviously I'm good at it, and it helps when you can win a 2 day random egg digging event for a Light Sabre. Or when some of your close friends quit and give you all their items, which I would gladly give back for them to play again.

But that's neither here nor there, I honestly got great deals because I waited weeks and found the people that wanted them most. Eko paid over 2x what LS was worth because he wanted one so bad. And Rainbow sold me Mp5 extremely cheap because he was tired of it and wanted some of the items I was offering. Maybe if you didn't spend all your money on hats, items for dogbert, and kept yourself from getting banned you would've done better.

And for the record I only have about 30k for ammo and such, where are you obtaining your information?
Items for Dogbert? He quit awhile ago once I took his house. He was very pissed. I even payed him off so he could stfu. He's like you, a merchanter but a failed one. Anyway, I really have been only mining for 2 months and I'm well over richer then you. I would be, if I still kept at it. Once I heard there was a reset I might as well gelat code trade to spend all my cash.

Anyway, I got banned for that. I don't really care to be unbanned since the reset is in a month though. I feel bad for the people who are misinformed, thinking it's a year. Hah. I'll stick to smithing my gold ore on RuneScape for now, playing some HL2 RP and Unholy Nation. Also, it's funny how I had all the rarest hats in the game (hooligan hat, torn morano hat, morano hat) and still had an axe, SD, dual deagles, and 600k in my atm that I was going to spend on a tommygun. I even had a house. You were still a bit richer then me, but that was what I made in about 600 hours of mining. I had a lot more in August but I quit and gave it away.

Yet again, I don't care for any of these Graal servers at all. All your work can be thrown away by some dip**** admin doesn't want you swearing or trying to save yourself some IRL money from a membership by scamming some spoiled 9 year old prick who has a tendency to use their mothers phone. In the end, it's all about who likes you. You guys can be butthurt over the banning system but in game it's all about who you're friends with. Still, once your banned your banned. GG corrupt staff
Old 09-02-2010, 02:37 PM
ω
Seeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Seeya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catbert View Post
Also, it's funny how I had all the rarest hats in the game (hooligan hat, torn morano hat, morano hat) and still had an axe, SD, dual deagles, and 600k in my atm that I was going to spend on a tommygun.

funny how you think you're even in the top 10 of richest players with those items

Old 09-02-2010, 03:11 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
its funny how little anything on era actually matters. you could be the richest and still suck + get owned by everyone else on the server
Old 09-02-2010, 03:57 PM
handsome
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeya View Post
funny how you think you're even in the top 10 of richest players with those items
Actually, one staff said I was the fourth richest on the server with money in ATM. I think it was Sales, but I'm not sure. Also funny how you think that I'm not rich anymore. Well of course I'm not, if I had those items now everyone would laugh. Back in Dec 09 - April the economy wasn't ****ed up with people spawning bars, lugers etc. Give me a break, since when did noobs that were begging me to give them 10k get a Shipka? GG. Even if they did rollback all of it ( which I doubt, I still believe there are still a few left), everything went down in price. They even auctioned 1 mil guns like TG for cheap ass prices. Admit it, I was running the whole server's economy by making 40k a day. (selling minerals to NPC shop)

@Crono: I did "suck" at spars. But, still. That's what happens when you only use the A key and arrow keys. I don't wham D when mining. Either way, if I took Pking seriously, like how I nolifed mining. I could EASILY beat Will Soul or any of these push overs. I'm #1 on the Saints Row 2 leaderboards, and my k/d on COD4 360 is 6.02.
Old 09-02-2010, 04:06 PM
Rjax Shizibz
Dnegel will become famous soon enough
On Era you gotta dogde, on COD4 you just gotta camp.
Old 09-02-2010, 04:19 PM
handsome
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dnegel View Post
On Era you gotta dogde, on COD4 you just gotta camp.
On Era, you can SD the **** out of someone if they are running or just press and hold D to spray if you have a good gun

Anyway, I don't wanna make this a rage war. Just respect your superiors, please. I logged on Era and nobody knew who I was! I told them my mining level was 67 and they said "Yeah right noob". Lowered my self esteem
Old 09-02-2010, 09:59 PM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Stuff
Lol @ you could get good at pking because you got good at mining (sitting in a cave holding A).

Lol @ being richest on the server with dual deagles and crap hats.

Lol @ playing RS.

Lol @ you.
Old 09-02-2010, 10:38 PM
MontyPython is a jewel in the roughMontyPython is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supaman771 View Post
Lol @ you could get good at pking because you got good at mining (sitting in a cave holding A).

Lol @ being richest on the server with dual deagles and crap hats.

Lol @ playing RS.

Lol @ you.
Get trolled.

If he gets used to people like you he'll start getting even more lazy.
Old 09-02-2010, 11:41 PM
handsome
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyPython View Post
Get trolled.

If he gets used to people like you he'll start getting even more lazy.
Hha thx for defending me Monty. The crap hats he's talking about is the one he's wearing now LOL
Old 09-02-2010, 11:44 PM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
The crap hats he's talking about is the one he's wearing now LOL
I'm not wearing a hat.
Where are you obtaining this information.

Also for the record, all hats are crap/worthless.

So is everything else on the server now, high5 @ Exolia
Old 09-03-2010, 12:48 AM
handsome
just stfu because your ass got beat in this e-war, you can't face being wrong. anyway, i saw you in game with a morano hat on so GG scrub.