Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-14-2010, 02:42 AM
Developer
FantasyX is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to FantasyX
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
What you're implying is that I, as a Graal player/developer, active forum user, and flirty creeper, do not know anything about Chris, his reign, or Era's management situations; That just because I do not constantly play Era, I do not have a variety of connections to the server, and some understanding of what Chris does as a past fellow GK-developer/player/acquaintance.
haha

Quote:
u so mad
really? this? haha

Anyway, you're still looking past the fact that you didn't experience what he did as manager of Era. You just keep repeating that Chris is a great developer, and that you knew him. I never said anything to mock his development skills. As an Era player that experienced what he did as manager, I am informed of how he performed as a manager. You, still, are not. D:

Torque
Old 08-14-2010, 02:44 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FantasyX View Post
haha

Anyway, you're still looking past the fact that you didn't experience what he did as manager of Era. You just keep repeating that Chris is a great developer, and that you knew him. I never said anything to mock his development skills. As an Era player that experienced what he did as manager, I am informed of how he performed as a manager. You, still, are not. D:
As an outside player who has seen Era's playercount fluctuate significantly less since he was manager, a decrease in "times reset a month", as well as constant evidence that he was heading numerous updates and improvements to the server, as well as enforcing rules and keeping the server's news public to the rest of Graal by way of interaction on the forums, I'd say I know a bit more than you.

also, haha i made a funny at my own expense
Old 08-14-2010, 02:47 AM
Developer
Quote:
As an outside player who has seen Era's playercount fluctuate significantly less since he was manager, a decrease in "times reset a month", as well as constant evidence that he was heading numerous updates and improvements to the server, as well as enforcing rules and keeping the server's news public to the rest of Graal by way of interaction on the forums, I'd say I know a bit more than you.

also, haha
As someone who has played Era on and off for a while now, I can tell you a couple things. Era's playercount fluctuated because summer started. With summer comes more players because they have time to play while they are more busy during the school year. Also, I've witnessed a lot of things he's done as manager being a player. Yes, once again [for like the 1,000th time?] I understand Chris put out updates and I respect him for that. However, he made some decisions that were not well thought out and he was thus, in the opinion of someone that witnessed his actions and played era, a bad manager.

Torque
Old 08-14-2010, 02:50 AM
Glock is an unknown quantity at this point
Ok, cool, that's nice. Shut the **** up now?
Old 08-14-2010, 02:50 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
u so mad
How this was not the first reply, I don't know.
Old 08-14-2010, 02:54 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
As someone who has played Era on and off for a while now, I can tell you a couple things. Era's playercount fluctuated because summer started. With summer comes more players because they have time to play while they are more busy during the school year. Also, I've witnessed a lot of things he's done as manager being a player. Yes, once again [for like the 1,000th time?] I understand Chris put out updates and I respect him for that. However, he made some decisions that were not well thought out and he was thus, in the opinion of someone that witnessed his actions and played era, a bad manager.
It's cool that you repeat these things, it just means that I don't have to actually have a new response.

Whatever you experienced as a player was experienced by people on the forums too, from a different perspective. A detached, impartial perspective. We can have accurate opinions of Chris. And because of the nonsense caused by Era players both on and off the forums, we can have an accurate opinion there too.

This whole thread is just you saying "you guys don't know enough to say anything". Well, we do. And you didn't/don't know that. Your assumption that we can't form an accurate opinion on Chris/Era's playercount from what we've seen is just as misinformed as you claim we are.

Stop being mad bro, no one ever said playing Era magically made you stupid. You can still be a smart guy even if everyone around you is dumb as a rock. Don't take it so personally.
Old 08-14-2010, 02:54 AM
Kanto League Champion
Demisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud of
Quote:
However, he made some decisions that were not well thought out and he was thus, in the opinion of someone that witnessed his actions and played era, a bad manager.
What are some of those decisions?

It might be worth mentioning here that Chris has been using current Era as a testbed for certain systems and ideas that he was thinking of putting into New Era. Because a 5 second PK timer might look like a good idea on paper, but without testing it first you don't really know what effect it is going to have.
Same with the HP levelling and hotkeys.
Old 08-14-2010, 02:55 AM
hunterhunk is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulg0reSama View Post
Okay, Than it's simple to state you are taking things too far with the thread. No one really gave a damn probably until you sparked this up.

Actually you're wrong, it bothers a lot of Era players. You guys just come in to our sub-forum and act like you guys know what's going on era.

Here's the fact: you don't know ****. If you don't play Era and witness what is truly going on, then don't give us your input.

I speak for most of era's players when I say this: We don't need your opinion on something that you have little to no knowledge of.

So, like Torque says, "**** off"

Thanks
Old 08-14-2010, 02:56 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
ya guys, leave eraqis alone while they burn chris flags and blow eachother up~
Old 08-14-2010, 02:59 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
This is the most I've ever posted in a thread without getting banned
Old 08-14-2010, 03:00 AM
Registerd Abuser
nullify has a spectacular aura about
In before FantasyX.
Old 08-14-2010, 03:00 AM
You can call me noto.
FrozenLies0 will become famous soon enough
I think you all are mad
Old 08-14-2010, 03:01 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhunk View Post
Actually you're wrong, it bothers a lot of Era players. You guys just come in to our sub-forum and act like you guys know what's going on era.

Here's the fact: you don't know ****. If you don't play Era and witness what is truly going on, then don't give us your input.

I speak for most of era's players when I say this: We don't need your opinion on something that you have little to no knowledge of.

So, like Torque says, "**** off"

Thanks
Your cries of "Piss off" fall on deaf ears though. Stop trying you won't convince no one, You'll be ignored just like anyone else from Era for this kind of thread. I mean for someone trying to say we're dumb you have no common sense.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 08-14-2010, 03:02 AM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock View Post
Ok, cool, that's nice. Shut the **** up now?
Only post I read out of all the rambling. Sums up this thread.
Old 08-14-2010, 03:03 AM
Developer
woah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97CtE...eature=related

Torque
Closed Thread