Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Development Forums > Future Improvements
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 02-14-2010, 05:58 AM
_Zelph is on a distinguished road
If Graal came out on Android, I'd be seriously interested in helping with some development efforts. My interest in Graal has waned significantly in the past while. Just sayin'.
Old 02-14-2010, 08:24 AM
Engine is on a distinguished road
I'd defiantly get friends involved in it, as of right now when I'm at home I use my android phone for everything. When I say everything I mean it. I tether it for internet to play graal and watch hulu, and then the phone itself gmail, phone calls, and just about everything else except for making toast... although I'm sure there's an app for that. I'm honestly on my phone more than I am anything else and if graal was available on the Android I would only ever use the computer to Dev. 90% of the time I'm on my phone when I'm around friends. Having Graal would just be an added bonus and would compel me to make a server specifically for the mobile client. Another thing I would like to see is RC for android for playerworld owners who want to keep active while on the go or at work to kill time.
Old 02-14-2010, 10:06 AM
Retired
SlikRick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Engine View Post
Another thing I would like to see is RC for android for playerworld owners who want to keep active while on the go or at work to kill time.
That would be one of the best things they could develope. I work from the middle of the week through the weekend at night so it would allow me to keep up with my staff while I'm at work because the majority of players/staff come on at night.
Old 02-18-2010, 02:11 PM
Part of the project
Furyshots is on a distinguished road
If they can succesfully port Graal iPhone to Android they should consider to port Graal to Symbian (S60V5) too, that would be awesome.