Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Zodiac Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-26-2009, 02:17 AM
WaDaFack is an unknown quantity at this point
Wierd Economy!

Discuss.

IMO, it's horrible. Infact there is no economy, the trade-market took over. If you consider item values apart of the economy, than it's constantly going up and never going down, which devalues the item.

ARGH.

Old 10-26-2009, 02:20 AM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
I'm not entirely sure what's up with Zodiac's economy, but I do know that other than last week I hadn't logged on for months and the money that I had on my account prior to this was valued pretty highly. Last week I was told the money I had on my account was worth next to nothing

People seem to have billions of gold in their profiles these days.
Old 10-26-2009, 02:22 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
You're preaching to the wrong forum, the Zodiac regulars don't roll round here brah.

Also.. weird.
Old 10-26-2009, 02:23 AM
WaDaFack is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
You're preaching to the wrong forum, the Zodiac regulars don't roll round here brah.

Also.. weird.
Meh. It's the Zodiac Main Forum ^_^

Old 10-26-2009, 03:24 AM
Classic FAQ
xnervNATx will become famous soon enough
the economy is not really that bad, but yeah gold is kinda useless now if you try to buy really good armor like NB seki of tides and such you can still get regular nb and more for a good price.(500k-600k)
Old 10-26-2009, 05:27 AM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
i don't think this economy type was intentional. But for a long time i remember that we were thinking of possibly having everything be worth items and in the end get rid of golds.. Seems like this has happened, and imo i like this type of system better. it gives beginners a better chance to be able to play with the big kids. Anyone can go raid a dungeon. So some newbie could go raid a dungeon and get some crazy armor by luck and then trade it for other multiple good items and bam he has armor or weapons. With money it's frustrating to have to work your way up.
Old 10-26-2009, 05:33 AM
Blank
Kirble is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Kirble
Yeah but then you get into the idea of people wanting certain armor for other armor.

For example if I wanted BM Regal, someone would want some NB Seki or something. Why on earth would I have NB Seki? I don't need it.

Zodiac players have been left to make their own economy, and if someone sells an item worth 4k for 20k, everyone else is going to sell for 20k, therefore none of the prices will ever decrease.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
It's a circle and we're just at a bad angle.
Old 10-26-2009, 12:55 PM
Classic FAQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by papajchris View Post
i don't think this economy type was intentional. But for a long time i remember that we were thinking of possibly having everything be worth items and in the end get rid of golds.. Seems like this has happened, and imo i like this type of system better. it gives beginners a better chance to be able to play with the big kids. Anyone can go raid a dungeon. So some newbie could go raid a dungeon and get some crazy armor by luck and then trade it for other multiple good items and bam he has armor or weapons. With money it's frustrating to have to work your way up.
no, gold is not useless, you can still get nb and defender's at a good price.
Old 10-26-2009, 01:40 PM
Scouser is an unknown quantity at this point
The problem with the economy is the opposite to what it used to be.

Gold = Worth too much
Armour = Worth too little

NB Shad = 600k Cash
NB Shad = 1.5m if ur paying with items

It used to be the opposite since people wanted armour 4 armour not cash 4 armour.
It used to be almost impossible to do a cash 4 armour trade.

Now if you just wait and look out, you can pick up a full set of NB's for 400k because nobody has cash and somebody needs a creset.
Old 10-27-2009, 01:45 AM
Classic FAQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scouser View Post
Now if you just wait and look out, you can pick up a full set of NB's for 400k because nobody has cash and somebody needs a creset.
400k? come on...
Old 10-27-2009, 01:47 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Well, kudos for Zodiac lasting this long before the economic complaints started.
Old 10-27-2009, 04:32 AM
Cubes is a jewel in the roughCubes is a jewel in the rough
Zodiac doesn't need a stable economy because nothing rare is really required to be good in pvp or pve. And It's not time consuming to get something rare if you really want it....
Old 10-27-2009, 05:40 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
and you don't need USD to get those items!
Old 10-27-2009, 05:41 AM
Cubes is a jewel in the roughCubes is a jewel in the rough
yeah you can be fully geared with less than 100 hours which is one of the appealing things about zodiac
Old 10-27-2009, 06:58 AM
Chali
ldhfd is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubes View Post
yeah you can be fully geared with less than 100 hours which is one of the appealing things about zodiac
bull****