Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-19-2009, 02:25 AM
Everytime I see ya...
Old_Days is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Whats...uh the deal?

Ok, so Ive decided to call a few people out on Era.

1. Because no one else will, and is maybe afraid to.
2. Because no one else notices (hard to believe)

Ok lets start with Squirt, I remember the day you were hired, you had probably about 98 hours and looked like youve never played a modern server in your life. Everyone was shocked when you became a GP, but what was even more shocking is the fact that you eventually became admin about 3 months later. Now does someone want to throw me a bone here? I had been playing Era for a year before Squirt ever showed up, constantly trying to get a job, but they wont hire noobs, oh no they wont. So we are all like "Eh I guess we will deal with it" so life goes on, Era starts to rot. So after a while we the players have eventually started wondering, What does Squirt even do?
I have never seen any of his work, all ive seen him do is hire ETA's. Then the ETAs take care of the rest. In the meantime what the hell does he do? I see him on worktag all the time, but what the hell is he working on? Thats what I wanna know. Whenever I ask a PR what does he actually do? I get this "He works very hard". Well thats the state of mind that got Era ****ed up in the first place.

Now we move on to a GP, he can be cool at times to certain people, but whenever I pm him with a question, I get ignored. Even after ten pms nothing gets back to me. Can you guess him? Oh thats right...Its Erik Atrox! Not much to say about him really, besides the fact that Ive seen him do special staff things for his clan of Atroxes anyways.

Also to a few other GPs; you know who you are, stop acting like an *******, its a fricken game and your not going to treat me like **** and jail me for voicing my opinion anymore.

So thats somthing ive wanted to say for a long time, Im not saying these 2 people arnt nice people, maybe they are, idk. But they really need to get their act togather and do their job if they even have one (Squirt).

Thanks
-OD
Old 10-19-2009, 02:28 AM
Dr. Almost Evil
swift is an unknown quantity at this point
I think that the Era Staff thinks Squirt has done such a good job up to this point that if they fired him it would be crime. He's been around for along time but he's done his share of being a corrupt ass hole.

Right now all he does is toke up the position so no one else can have it. I personally think Dunez should be PR Admin. He's a great guy, he's been a great GP, doesn't abuse much, and actually helps. I don't know why he isn't GP Chief right now.
Old 10-19-2009, 02:29 AM
Sinkler is a jewel in the roughSinkler is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Sinkler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old_Days View Post
Ok, so Ive decided to call a few people out on Era.

1. Because no one else will, and is maybe afraid to.
2. Because no one else notices (hard to believe)

Ok lets start with Squirt, I remember the day you were hired, you had probably about 98 hours and looked like youve never played a modern server in your life. Everyone was shocked when you became a GP, but what was even more shocking is the fact that you eventually became admin about 3 months later. Now does someone want to throw me a bone here? I had been playing Era for a year before Squirt ever showed up, constantly trying to get a job, but they wont hire noobs, oh no they wont. So we are all like "Eh I guess we will deal with it" so life goes on, Era starts to rot. So after a while we the players have eventually started wondering, What does Squirt even do?
I have never seen any of his work, all ive seen him do is hire ETA's. Then the ETAs take care of the rest. In the meantime what the hell does he do? I see him on worktag all the time, but what the hell is he working on? Thats what I wanna know. Whenever I ask a PR what does he actually do? I get this "He works very hard". Well thats the state of mind that got Era ****ed up in the first place.

Now we move on to a GP, he can be cool at times to certain people, but whenever I pm him with a question, I get ignored. Even after ten pms nothing gets back to me. Can you guess him? Oh thats right...Its Erik Atrox! Not much to say about him really, besides the fact that Ive seen him do special staff things for his clan of Atroxes anyways.

Also to a few other GPs; you know who you are, stop acting like an *******, its a fricken game and your not going to treat me like **** and jail me for voicing my opinion anymore.

So thats somthing ive wanted to say for a long time, Im not saying these 2 people arnt nice people, maybe they are, idk. But they really need to get their act togather and do their job if they even have one (Squirt).

Thanks
-OD
1) What does Squirt do?
Squirt does a lot in regards to player relations. His experience and knowledge has helped create a more stable PR system compared to our last as well as help establish ideals to better Era. He WORKS a lot and WORKS hard.

Regarding Erik, he works hard handling issues regarding scams. He may not respond as quickly as others, but if it's an emergency I am sure Erik responds or you can go to another PR.

If you need to get in contact with me, please send an e-mail to: [email protected]

"He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that."

-John Stuart Mill
Old 10-19-2009, 02:34 AM
Everytime I see ya...
Old_Days is an unknown quantity at this point
A more stable PR system? Half the PRs will jail you for calling them an A-hole anyways. If someone called me an A-hole I dont care, thats their opinion and they can have fun with it. If Squirt is so good in player relations then why isnt he just a PR? Why does he have to be an admin? that makes no sense, I personally think he was Deo's bud of Zod or UN or w/e and he just said, "Say Squirt wanna job on Era?".

Ok well heres how hard Eriks job is
Player: I got scammed.
Erik: was it in a trade?
Player: yes
Erik: We dont keep trade logs deal with it.
Old 10-19-2009, 02:38 AM
Dr. Almost Evil
swift is an unknown quantity at this point
How does Squirt work hard at all?

You have to pick a few people out of a list that seem good for a job.

Anyone with an average IQ could do that.
Old 10-19-2009, 02:58 AM
UnKnown Confusion
Vman13x can only hope to improve
Hahahaha erik being a good pr. You've got to be kidding.
He's a complete .........
He jails people and makes up lies for jailing them. He shouldn't be a pr he's a corrupt bastard.

As for squirt I still don't know why he was hired at 98 hours, but I think it was because of being deos friend.
Old 10-19-2009, 03:32 AM
xChugxLifex
Frankie is a jewel in the roughFrankie is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Frankie Send a message via MSN to Frankie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinkler View Post
1) What does Squirt do?
Squirt does a lot in regards to player relations. His experience and knowledge has helped create a more stable PR system compared to our last as well as help establish ideals to better Era. He WORKS a lot and WORKS hard.

Regarding Erik, he works hard handling issues regarding scams. He may not respond as quickly as others, but if it's an emergency I am sure Erik responds or you can go to another PR.
whoopdy ****ing do, a stable PR system. at the end of the day the server is still a huge mess, "stable PR system" or not.

besides, stop talking as if PR is such a hard job. it's not.
Old 10-19-2009, 03:56 AM
Cake'd
Nataxo is a glorious beacon of lightNataxo is a glorious beacon of lightNataxo is a glorious beacon of light
From what I've seen on RC.... I often see him cheking logs /telling PRs what to do etc. Nearly everytime I log on era rc.

And I think he deserves +rep for the ticket system. Works real cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swift View Post
Right now all he does is toke up the position so no one else can have it. I personally think Dunez should be PR Admin. He's a great guy, he's been a great GP, doesn't abuse much, and actually helps. I don't know why he isn't GP Chief right now.
He's PR Admin, it isn't worth it to assing a PR admin. It's easier if he does it himself.
Old 10-19-2009, 04:35 AM
Hired/Fired
CharlieM will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to CharlieM Send a message via MSN to CharlieM
I understand your anger with squirt, However if it wasn't for homo wouldn't even be playing graal still(I have semi-quit but not full scale give everyhing away). I was scammed twice in one week as some of you may know, Out of my PBP and my M1. I was shot down by PR's as soon as I started to talk about it. I was actually treated as the bad person by the PR's. I raised hell so it went to sales and squirt. The PBP ended up not being returned even though I had gone out of my way with getting proof it was scammed, part of the reasoning was it had been to long. A pr was told not even an hour after I left because I have good friends who caught wind of what was going on and reported the person. I got home found out a scam might happen and asked PR's for it back and was rejected. By the time staff got arround to looking at my support tickets the PBP had shifted hands over 12 times. My m1 was stolen and given away, I was told by PR's that on each occasion squirt had also said no, when it turned out he hadn't even gotten a chance to look into it yet because of college. He looked at the locktite evidence I had for the m1 and returned it which was rare considering there's a rule that pr's can't accept evidence of any kind now.

Without squirt intervening I would have destroyed and give. Away everything I have on era. Because I was downright pissed that scamming is said to be illegal when it is actually legal. I believe all that needs to be done is a pr revamp

"You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you."

Eric Hoffer

turned that one on you didn't I.
Old 10-19-2009, 05:45 AM
Finger lickin' good.
salesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud of
I suggest you show Squirt a little more respect, because if you ever have a problem, he's the guy who will solve it. Most player-related problems eventually find their way to Squirt to be settled, especially when a normal PR isn't sure what to do. People need to learn that they may not always get their way; that's life, grow up.

If you have a problem with a staff member, speak to me (through in-game support center or forum PM). We have better things to do than to try to defend ourselves from bashing threads such as this.
Closed Thread