Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > GK Suggestions
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 07-08-2009, 10:29 PM
Events Admin
Iscariot_p2p will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Iscariot_p2p
Question Leveling Dungeon

My idea is to have a house or dungeon entrance that requires a key to open. You can get the key just like brutals or whatever from monster drops etc.

Once you have this key you form a party and whoever is in the party when the key is used by a member may enter. So if the person is alone in the party then they go in by themselves. If there are 7 people they may all enter and nobody else.

Once inside. The monsters that generate are based on the average base level of the player/players in the party. So they will be stronger or weaker depending on who is inside and the experience for the monsters follows suit.

Pretty basic. If there were troubles with the monster thing maybe it could be written so that once through the door the whole party meets in a room and says a command for the script to take their average base level and generate the monsters before they walk in.

Higher average level more casters or worms or whatever. The level could be HH style where you kill everything then walk out the end. Or there could be a boss appear similar to the crypt that is slightly more difficult then the party should be able to handle for difficulty factor.

Anyway, leave your comment. I would love to see it happen. We need some entertainment. Now that lords walk I dont know what to do lol They are impossible to find..
Old 07-08-2009, 10:33 PM
Ideas on Fire
Soala is a jewel in the roughSoala is a jewel in the rough
Yeah, would be cool.
Old 07-08-2009, 11:07 PM
FAQ
Slade0Hiro will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Slade0Hiro
i like the sound of it

could have a place that expands some of the monsters
say evil bomys , evil bomy soldiers, mages, knights, lords and a king at the end as a boss (put a crooked crown on the lords head :P)
but it could be expanded.
maybe a rare drop key to it from a lord to get to a specific place where the lords. lair? is.

i think if its based off your level it may suit lower levels that know a higher level better.
while a higher level that isnt with other higher levels with be stuck with less exp then would be calculated for a his level i like the party bit but you would need to try and find however many people you need in your party near your level.
Old 07-08-2009, 11:13 PM
Events Admin
Iscariot_p2p will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Iscariot_p2p
Thats the idea. If a high level takes a low level then they both get medium experience. If high levels go together then monsters give high exp but they are harder to kill.

+ if low level goes with too many high level then he/she dies off because she is too weak to be inside with casters etc.